Most used, by all my kids:
- kitchen utensils (such as turkey baster, measuring cups and spoons, etc.)
- couch cushions and chairs for forts, houses, towns, etc.
- laundry baskets
- blankets/sheets/pillow cases
- pretty rocks in a little jar, a basket of pine cones and a huge stick collection
My two year old has:
- a baby doll, cloth diapers, sling, stroller, playsilks for blankets
- lovely wooden kitchen set
- one seriously wicked imagination!
My older kids (12, 10, 7, 5) play with K'nex, Nerf guns and Yugioh cards.
We have a nice arts and crafts cabinet, a couple of puzzles, a pretty good selection of board games and a bunch of dress up/costumes.
We also have trains and tracks, wooden blocks, plastic character people, matchbox cars, parachute for floor play, dinosaurs, and a "midwife" bag - although these are used much less frequently than anything else.