1. Make at least one trip to Goodwill with a FULL trunk
2. Sort through DS's closet (did his dresser yesterday! )
3. Have AT LEAST 10 garbage bags ready by Friday's trash day (basement junk)
I am wanting so desperately to move out of this apartment, and can't do it with all of this baggage. My ultimate goal is to have nothing except my washer and dryer in the basement so that I can really organize what I have up on the two floors of my apartment and get it ready to move before I start trying to figure out where I want to go.
Formerly single Mama to the zaniest boy on the block, born on my birthday on 3/28/07. Soon to be Mama to a new little and can't wait to and and again!
1. Take picture, post a listing of my electric guitar and amp to sell. Come on! I don't shred like I used to. As much as I'd like to be a SAHM rock star, I just rock anyway, and now I can rock even harder with some benjamins keeping the beat in my pocket
2. Take care of a few bills I have to pay and then FILE the paperwork or shred it immediately.
3. Get 10 items to give away and then GIVE THEM AWAY. Out of the house!! Get thee gone, prepregnancy dresses that I will never wear again!
1. Take a picture of our box spring & post ad on craigslist. We do not need to hang on to this for another year "just in case" my MIL comes to live with us. Right now it's leaning against the wall in the boys' room!
2. Bring all the picture frames in the hall closet to the thrift store. Face up to the fact that I just don't like them and I'm never going to put a picture in them!