anyone use a pocket chart or something similiar to stay organized? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-05-2011, 10:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I recently started usinga pocket chart for ds to keep track of his lessons and free time etc, and find it really nice to keep organized for him. I got it at the dollar spot at target back in july/august. And I actually cut out small pieces and put star stickers on them to be put in a slot when an activity is done and I am finding it helps quite a lot, and i was thinking it would be nice to use as a chore tracker as well and then i could see what all i completed each

day and what wasn't finished could be moved up the list and completed first thing the next day? Anyone use and like this method? 

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2011, 10:49 AM

No but it sounds really cool. As a teacher, I have some pocket charts around (I'm a SAHM right now). I was going to make a poster, but a pocket chart is easier to change as you go. 

Mom to: Honey (6/04) and Bunny (9/09)
Old 01-05-2011, 06:30 PM

We use a pocket chart to make a schedule at home. We have each day of the week and the activities with words and pictures that I printed out and laminated.  As a former teacher I find it quite satisfying! 

Old 01-07-2011, 02:02 PM

hmm, that sounds really cool!

User Tag List