What is your clutter personality? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#31 of 36 Old 04-29-2011, 06:51 PM
 
MamaofLiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere out there
Posts: 216
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Deferrer, perfectionist and a dash of hoarder all rolled into one. I'm definitely not a rebel though. I think my DH is though, esp when we are on vacation. He likes to just leave things where he left them, i.e. shower towels, clothes, etc.  - I think b/c he can since we're not at home. 

MamaofLiam is offline  
#32 of 36 Old 04-30-2011, 12:17 AM
 
youngspiritmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Home :)
Posts: 502
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My spin on the 80-20 rule: I'm a deferrer 80% of the time and a perfectionist the other 20%. lol.gif


Mothering my sweet preschool boy luxlove.gif and my new arrival bfinfant.gif

youngspiritmom is offline  
#33 of 36 Old 05-09-2011, 05:27 PM
 
mom2mygirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,369
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Im a hoarder and I so do need to change this I have been trying to declutter my house for a month the junk is stressing me out bad


Mom to  Rachel 15 Kimberly 12 Chloe 10 and Nathaniel 8
mom2mygirls is offline  
#34 of 36 Old 05-10-2011, 08:35 PM
 
foxsmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

deferrer and perfectionist !


  slingtwin.gif Mummy to DS1, 3, hola.gif twins DD and DS2, and wife to DH asl.gif

foxsmama is offline  
#35 of 36 Old 05-10-2011, 10:26 PM
 
RoViMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Major deferrer with a little perfectionist married to a rebel.  I totally agree with "opening the beast" when asking them to put stuff away.  


Sue, mama to Spitfire (4/06) energy.gif, a Firecracker (9/08) blahblah.gif, and Chill baby (3/12)namaste.gif

signcirc1.gif bfinfant.giffamilybed2.gif

RoViMama is offline  
#36 of 36 Old 05-11-2011, 07:27 AM
 
Millie Ivy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TX
Posts: 3,654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Deferrer/Perfectionist married to a hoarder/rebel.  interesting....

 

:-)


Shelley, mom to dd 5/19/01, ds 9/06/02, and ds 4/01/07.  Lost babe 4/09

belly.gifDue 12/18/12!

Millie Ivy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off