My weekend to do list:
1. bag up old clothes for good will (a bag per person or so...)
2. recycle severley damaged board books (i have such a hard time with this but some of them have been so eaten that they barley count as books)
3. donate books we don't use to the used bookstore
4. Find more unused cloth to freecycle
5. Post on craigslist 'extra' baby stuff we don't use anymore
6. Mow the lawn!
be good family...
How'd you do, mamayogibear?
We did pretty well on the utility room. It isn't perfect, but we cleared and organized a lot of space. Plus, I went through all of DS's old baby clothes, organized them by size and washed the 0-3 months clothes to use on the new baby. DH unearthed a food dehydrator that I thought I donated and regretted donating it.
This weekend we are going to focus on cleaning and organizing the bedroom and closet. It has gotten out of control in there, I'm embarrassed to say.
|Non Toxic Cleaning , Mrs Meyers Cleaning Day , Organization , Organizing|
|36 members and 16,880 guests|
|agentofchaos , AlisonJohnson , Dovenoir , easydoesit , emmy526 , fljen , girlspn , greenemami , healthy momma , hillymum , Holisticitems , IsaFrench , JElaineB , katelove , Kelleybug , lhargrave89 , Lolita2345 , Lydia08 , mumto1 , Richard Johnson , RollerCoasterMama , Rosemarie74 , rubelin , scaramouche131 , Skippy918 , tapatio , transpecos , zebra15 , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|