Help me organize office stuff - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-23-2011, 07:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

OUr house is fairly decluttered, but our office needs some help. It kind of gets whatever doesn't go anywhere else. So....our library (and yes, we have paired down over the years), a mishmash of desks and tables to accomodate computer stuff, the piano, file cabinet, big office cabinet....you get the picture.

I would love to get more organization in there. I was looking at this narrow farmhouse table and think it would make a lovely desk. Wehave a main computer (desk top) and dh has a work laptop. Those are currently the two computers in there. However, if we put them on this table, where would we put the printer and scanner? Some type of shelves above?

The kids have a small desk for their computer on our main level (the office is in the finished walk-out basement). However, my laptop is currently homeless. I really need something for it, as I work at home. However, sticking it in the office isn't practical as I have four children to keep up with.

So...hit me with all of your fantastic office organizational ideas. Pictures get bonus points. :)

Mom to Eoin (11/02), Eilis (09/04), Eamon (07/07), and Ellery (04/10)
#2 of 2 Old 06-26-2011, 04:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I would get some type of a rolling cart for printer and scanner.

lady.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page