15 minute motivational thread! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-23-2011, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I haven't posted on MDC in AGES, because I have been working my tush off getting my house/life/finances in order. 

I have succeeded! However, tonight the four year old wouldn't sleep (is in fact reading loudly still) and I have cleaning, purging, and paperwork to do before I can get down to $$ work tomorrow morning (when the kids are at preschool and then with their Dad). 

In order to actually be able to work tomorrow I'm going to go do 15 minute sprints around the house, and update this thread to motivate me. 

Join me!

#2 of 3 Old 06-23-2011, 10:30 PM - Thread Starter

Toddler is still not asleep. I got rid of a stack of paperwork(and filled out what I needed to) as well as responded to emails. Now...

~piling things in Salvation Army pile!

~Cleaning kitchen

~Sorting through the piles on my sewing center

#3 of 3 Old 06-28-2011, 01:15 PM

You just inspired me to spend 15 mins washing the wall above my cooker with some sugar soap and hot water to shift some of the grease and make it look pretty and white again (instead of sitting on the sofa surfing the web, lol, it's just gone 9.00pm here in the UK) so thank you, I've been meaning to do it for ages now...I hope to do another wall tomorrow! :)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page