Storing Scrapbook Papers For the Very Occasional Scrapbooker-- moving soon! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-21-2011, 07:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Long irritating story short: We're moving. Probably in a week. Yes, a week's notice and, yes, that's over the holidays for those of us playing along at home.

I've done very well over the years getting rid of 90% of my scrapbooking supplies. Currently, I have some paper and gluey type things. Not much else. But. We are moving! In a week! And I absolutely do not want to keep my current method of storing scrapbook paper.

Currently I have them in hanging files in a milk crate (or similar). I only have enough paper to take about 1/2 of the crate-- kind of wasteful for the space. (Not to mention, it is very dusty here in Arizona and I have a feeling these suckers are super dusty.) I want to have them organized by color like I have them-- but without the space of a milk crate. Something small that will keep things safe, but I can keep in my closet or wherever I end up storing them.

Anyone have any inexpensive ideas? I really appreciate it!

Welcome to the Real World she said to me, condescendingly, take a seat. Take your life; plot it out in black and white.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2011, 04:20 PM

What about something like this? http://www.containerstore.com/shop/kitchen/refrigeratorFreezer?productId=10022942&N=74068&Nao=16

I moved with a week's notice as a teen. I still remember it was crazy.

Mom to: Honey (6/04) and Bunny (9/09)
Old 12-23-2011, 04:53 PM

I'm not sure if this is too expensive, but it looks great!

And this is much cheaper and looks good.

Otherwise how about plastic folders/files you can buy for 12 x 12 paper, that way you can sort them by colour.

SAHM to three

Tags
Decluttering , Organizing , Simplifying
User Tag List