Daily Dockets keep or toss - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-02-2012, 06:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm making a temporary home managment binder, for the rest of the year, i'm designing one that i'm going to have hard bound for a full year for my winter present to myself, and since it's going in a binder i was wondering if i should keep each daily docket or take them out after the day is over or wait till the end of the week or month.  some people sugest the laminating and reusable thing but I don't like the feel of laminate/paper covers so i would be printing out new ones each week anyway.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

Since you are going to have it bound at the end of the year, perhaps keeping them for a week, and at the end of the week writing down what you want to remember of the week?  Then you won't have a daily thing, but you will have a good record?

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#3 of 4 Old 07-27-2012, 08:02 PM

Are you having it printed via an online service or an in-person service?

I'd check those out and decide that and then go from there.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#4 of 4 Old 07-27-2012, 09:32 PM - Thread Starter

I'm making it in blurb using proline uncoated paper so I can write straight in the book, binders may be nifty and flexible and I use them for a lot of things but there is something about a good hardbound book that just makes me feel so happy and put together that... eh I know I'm crazy.  just like I pick my food journal for how it makes me feel to hold it, it may not be the most practical layout, definatly fdar from my favorite but it makes me happy to put it in my purse, and I think happily pullying my to-do list off the shelf every morning is something worth giving up a little practicality for.

Tags
Organizing

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page