2014 in 2014 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 304 Old 07-15-2014, 09:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
another garbage bag out the door and one garbage bag full of toys ready to leave....as well as a portion of another....yesterday I also got rid of an old crib mattress (foam cut up and given to my mom to use for seat cushions)...also I was given 2 big plastic bins full of maternity clothes....I don't need that many clothes, so I went through them and have one big that is going to be donated to the local crisis pregnancy center
#302 of 304 Old 07-16-2014, 02:25 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
i totally need to start posting again ...haven't been counting lately but haven't got rid of much either ...
#303 of 304 Old 07-18-2014, 01:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Aside from the usual of getting rid of toys and stuff that breaks or is unused, we have three large boxes of outgrown/redundant shoes and clothes going out as soon as it gets packed into the car. There must be about 500 items in there.

Check out my business, Pangaia Metaphysical Store, and radio blog, Pagan Musings.
I'm a witchy mama to DS ('06) and DD ('10) with DH, Stormie, a heathen homemaker daddy.

#304 of 304 Old 07-19-2014, 08:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
If this challenge is still going, please count me in. I want a new-look house by the end of the year (or sooner )

Tags
Decluttering

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page