I need flybaby support ! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-18-2004, 07:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
These past three weeks the cling on the credit card hasn't helped much ( it was all stuff we needed though not any fluff and we pay them off in full each month)
I did my routines etc last night I need to go do my 15 mins in the zone but haven't
I am flummoxed by my lab report and didn't even use something I froze like I was going to -I put it back in the freezer and ordered the kids pizza and I have a house FULL of FOOD....
ARGH what is wrong with me??? It is time to start watching/facing seriously I have all my curricula and what not now...

and I go spend $$ on junk food..I know better and that could have stayed in my account...
my hotspots are messed up again -well ok they ARE the school desks and it is just textbooks...
The dishes need to be washed...

I did make and bake my neighbor brownies for her 80th birthday. I am waiting to call her to come up because her dying hubby had his chemo/radiation today to shrink the tumors in his throat so he can swallow better....

I am surfing when I should be making up lessons missed from earlier and yesterday ...

I did get up this morning and say to myself 'where are your shoes" and died laughing that I said it out loud to myself..
#2 of 6 Old 08-19-2004, 01:08 AM

I am here for ya! Goodness knows I fall off the wagon more than stay on but hey, look at me as the person you know you are doing better than
#3 of 6 Old 08-19-2004, 11:35 AM - Thread Starter

I will just look at you as someone to accompany me off the wagon!
#4 of 6 Old 08-19-2004, 04:27 PM

Hang in there! Decide on one babystep to do this afternoon and go do it. Just one. Remember, you can do ANYTHING for 15 minutes!

Having said that, I left this morning without making the beds and without packing anyone their lunch. So I'm going to take my own advice when I get home. I haven't cleaned a bathroom all week either, so maybe that will be my 15 minute task for this evening -- cleaning the master bathroom. Now that I've written it down, maybe I'll actually do it!
#5 of 6 Old 08-19-2004, 09:00 PM - Thread Starter

I haven't done my 15 mins in the zone yesterday or today
Last night I made the kids do the kitchen routine while I dealt with some other personal stuff
The hotspots were already done so I didn't have to do those..
I really need to go do the 15 mins in the zone or I will end up doing 45 tomorrow to make up for it lol
#6 of 6 Old 08-20-2004, 10:28 AM

ya know one of my biggest challenges is to clean something I don't think is dirty *enough*. I think some of the reasons include I like that feeling of satisfaction I get when I tackle a mess and look back and its all shining, plus when I wait until everything is a disaster to clean so I can get that wow! feeling then I am dead tired the next day and don't even want to think about lifting a finger.

Anyone else struggle with that?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page