Forget tidying--who's with me on deep cleaning/organizing? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-27-2005, 07:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Alright gals. This is the last weekend as Monday is the last day of the month. How are you guys doing?

Here was my list:

1. Get dh to repair the walls where the gate used to be and get the gate back on.

2. Get dh to repair the hole in the "play room"

3. Sort through clothes in loft and organize into resale, keep, use and throw out.

4. Fold all the laundry in the crib and put away

The first and fourth goals are done. I will be trying to get dh to repair the hole on Monday. I will not be able to get into the loft but I have sorted through some of the toys and am hoping to do more of that tomorrow. I have started freecycling and I love it. Got rid of the cat stuff that way a few days ago. Dh also went through our closet and made me a big pile of clothes to sort. I also went through the kids clothes and pulled their spring clothes out and packed some stuff away. Will need to redo again once spring actually gets here but it shouldn't be that hard. Need to start thinking about goals for next month and already know that cleaning out the garage is top priority.

Anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2005, 01:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MY GOALS:

1) Reorganize/clean the kids' bedroom/playroom... until we finish the new bedroom, the 2nd bedroom in the house is the catch-all and it's awful!

2) Reorganize/declutter our closet

3) Reorganize/clean kitchen cabinets inside and out

4) Reorganize/declutter basement

I've checked #1 and #3 off my list. Unfortunately, I think #4 will have to wait until after our bedroom addition is done.

Next...

User Tag List