MDC Flylady Group 11/17- 11/23 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 11-18-2002, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thus week we are in Zone 4: The Master Bedroom (November 17 - 23)

And I do have organizing and cleaning I need to do in there, lol.

HEy, hope you guys don't mind I altered the dates to match the flylady zone dates :-)
#2 of 14 Old 11-18-2002, 12:20 PM

Yes, our bedroom is in desperate need of attention!
I just need to find a place to put all of the clothes, or maybe get rid of some...
Today is my Weekly Home Blessing (it takes more than an hour, what with our VERY furry furkids leaving their hair everywhere), and not to sound like a loser, but I'm really looking forward to it!
#3 of 14 Old 11-18-2002, 09:50 PM

I loose it every weekend!
Last night I did tidy up the living room so that this morning I could dust and vacuum (which I did), and now I am mostly back on track.

Our bedroom needs desperate help- I still have three boxes to unpack from the move and all the stuff to hang up, as well as decluttering. Guess I better get on that!
#4 of 14 Old 11-20-2002, 10:29 PM - Thread Starter

wow, I see we have had a mass exodus. Where is everyone??? LOL

Anyway, I have been flunking out in the bedroom this week. But my kitchen is staying pretty clean. Baby steps, lololol
#5 of 14 Old 11-20-2002, 10:48 PM

I[[[[[[[[[[[
#6 of 14 Old 11-20-2002, 10:48 PM

I'm so proud of myself today- ok I hvaen't gotten to the bedroom yet, but I did keep up on everything else today. I forgot to tell you that I made a really cook thing- it's one of those handled bins with all of my cleaning supplies. It works great and I don't have to search for stuff anymore.
#7 of 14 Old 11-21-2002, 11:58 AM

Yes, I've been a bit of a slacker in the bedroom this week, though I did Mon and Tues's missions, I just haven't been spending those 15 minutes in there that I need to!

Is anyone else working on their control journals? I'm trying!
#8 of 14 Old 11-21-2002, 01:08 PM

Ok I am NOT flying. Not at all. I think I may be tunneling under the pile of junk that is my home. I just seem to have a big problem with breaking things into baby steps. It is like I can't/won't do it if it seems too big and with the way my back feels at 32 weeks preggo it ALL seems too big!! But on the other hand I DO have the ability to worry about not having things ready for the baby. I need to add more routine to my day. I know that I have been feeling lost after my move and I need to let myself feel better but so far that isn't happening too much, a little bit though.

Anyway, we got a dishwasher so that will help with the kitchen tremendously I'm sure. We need to get the master bedroom cleaned out, we are all sleeping in another bedroom, right now. We will work on that this weekend. So I hope that it actually happens. Wish us luck. I say us because without dh it is NOT going to get done! LOL

Rebecca the unmotivated
#9 of 14 Old 11-21-2002, 01:54 PM

Arduinna,
that control journal scared me way too much- how's it going for you?
#10 of 14 Old 11-21-2002, 02:13 PM - Thread Starter

I think it was annais that was talking about control journals.

I do have one. Well a basic one. I have one with the zones and the jobs for each zone. I keep it in a 3 ring binder along with scrapbooked home project stuff. Like maintenance and cleaning stuff. Most of the pages are from magazines.

I did do the menu journal, but that was last year. I haven't kept up on it. I should do the menu journal again. I've been working for months on having a pantry. I have the garage set up with shelves for my extra food items. I try to keep at least one extra of everything we use so I never run out. And it's great for emergencies also.
#11 of 14 Old 11-22-2002, 06:31 PM

Haven't done zone cleaning this week, though I'd love to. I love the flinging old underwear task--one of my favorites. I'm going to do SOMETHING in my room when I get home tonight---it's actually in pretty good shape but I do need to declutte my closet, straighten my nightstand, dust the ceiling fan...etc. etc. etc.

all the best flybabies,
victoria
#1 edd 12/04/02 (give or take 2 weeks)
#12 of 14 Old 11-22-2002, 07:26 PM

so I didn't spend a single minute de-cluttering my bedroom this week.....BUT this is the first week in a long time that I did my daily chores each day. It's Friday and the house is relatively clean and that is a GREAT feeling! I just raked the front yard- something I haven't done yet this fall, and boy did it need it!
#13 of 14 Old 11-22-2002, 07:39 PM - Thread Starter

Hey Khris, I see a new title by your name *snicker snicker*
#14 of 14 Old 11-24-2002, 02:20 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, so I sucked this week. Good thing it's sunday and time for a new flylady zone!!! And my parents are coming out tomarrow for 5 count em 5 days. I think I will be needing a stiff drink by Thanksgiving, lol.

off to start our new thread for this week.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page