Personal Organizers, Wallets, Checkbooks - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-28-2005, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Are they worth to have? Or just have of the 3 of them separate or have one that can be for all 3?

Finally, decided to buy myself one that has all 3 things after getting sick of having all 3 of them separate, then have 2 of them in my wallet, so on.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-08-2005, 09:05 AM

I think a lot of it just depends on how you use it. For years I carried a wallet style organizer that could be carried alone as a purse or thrown into the diaper bag with my keys and that worked so well. Now the kids are way out of diapers, I don't use the organizer every day and the checkbook sometimes needs to go with DH, so I went back to a tiny wallet, a changepurse, and a little mesh bag to corral the lip gloss, nail clippers and such and shrunk my purse down (because I found that I tended to fill up a big sack up full of junk I didn't really need).

It sounds like you have already considered how you are going to be using it and that it might work for you, so I'd say go for it! Just be prepared for when your needs may change and flow with that as well.
#3 of 4 Old 09-10-2005, 04:34 PM

I carry a wallet and my PDA with all my appt's etc in it.

Christi

Wife to one Amazing man, Mom to 3 Wonderful children with #4 due in Feb

#4 of 4 Old 09-13-2005, 09:19 PM

I have an orgainzer with a zipper pouch section in it to hold my checkbook and cash, and it also has a business card holder that I use for my ID, ATM and Insurance cards. I haven't needed an entire wallet for a while now, I just don't have anything to put in it lol. I can clip my cell phone and keys to the organizer so I don't need a purse either. Makes my life a little easier

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page