where to find good ideas and PICTURES - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-26-2006, 06:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am moving in two weeks to a house that is the same size (roughly) as where we are living now. However it is very poorly laid out and has virtually no closet space. I am due in six weeks and won't have much time to organize and NEED some help. How do I make this work? There are 3 bedrooms, all of which will hold a bed and barely anything else (on top of having no closet space) I have no money but need to figure something out. Anyone have any ideas or pictures to share? I need organizational inspiration. I'm a very visual person....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2006, 08:05 PM

Have you checked out IKEA? They have great organization and storage options. I know you said you have no money...but they are super cheap just in case you find some $$ Also, I just like looking at how they've put it together...you could get ideas that way.

Sara ::: Mama to Bella Grace & Lucy Mae Cultivate inner beauty, the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in. 1 Peter 3:4
Old 05-27-2006, 04:15 PM

i second IKEA-they're affordable too!

RN, Tree-huggin, chicken-raisin'chicken3.gif, mountain climbing, yoga attempting namaste.gif Mama to Miss Areading.gif (10) and Miss K joy.gif(8). Newly re-married wife to DHpartners.gif We're pregnant!!belly.gifExpecting our new little addition this November!

Old 05-27-2006, 04:25 PM

Take advantage of your beds, and get some underbed storage boxes. So much stuff can be stored underbeds.

Shelving, lots and lots of shelving. And make your current closets work better for you by organizing them better, adding shelves if you can, etc.

User Tag List