Favorite daily planners? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-12-2006, 09:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone have a favorite one, I'm trying to be good, and Im already shopping for a 2007.

Right now Im using a go mom planner!, and I like it, just looking for other options.
#2 of 3 Old 08-14-2006, 09:49 AM

www.motivatedmoms.com has one it's o.k.

i really have never found anything i as a mom, so I've been working on designing my own. something cool looking but w/ a flexible design for all things mom related.

i'll be watching this thread to see what others come up with!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
#3 of 3 Old 08-14-2006, 10:24 PM

I love love love this one:
http://www.plannerpads.com
I just ordered mine to start in Oct. I got it last Oct and just can't get by without it now. I am a list maker and it's great for list makers. You can make categorized lists at the top, then assign those tasks to the daily to-do list. At the bottom, you can put your daily schedule. I just could never get into my palm pilot's lists. I have to write it down and cross it out on paper.

My lists are: home, business1, business2, meal prep, and any special projects (camping trip prep, booth prep, whatever is coming up). If you're not a list maker, it may not be for you. But if you use post-its like crazy or have scraps of paper everywhere, this is a great way to consolidate everything into one place. It's highly customizable for home or business or, in my case, both. I swear I get no commissions from this company! Just love this planner!

Zia+Lane+Sonora=Mi Vida Loca! :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page