Clothes question! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-31-2006, 05:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I have some 12-18m stuff that my little one can still wear. I was planning to sell it this fall (it's winter stuff) but now I"m thinking about keeping it so she can wear it one or two more times (these are nice Gymboree outfits, the cute ones that I only buy a few of each year). If I do that, it makes her number of clothes WAY too much (like 18 outfits or something hanging in the closet). I have been doing really good writing down all the clothes, numbering the outfits in each "category" dressy, casual,e ct. but now I"m not sure what to do! Do I keep them b/c she can still wear them in early fall? Or should I sell them for simplicity's sake? I have already bought both girls several matching outfits for fall, hers in size 18-24m, so it isn't like she is really in need of these clothes, but they do still fit, I'm not sure what to do!
#2 of 2 Old 08-31-2006, 05:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I say keep them if she can and will wear them. If you think she will mostly wear the new things you bought, then sell the old stuff.

We don't get rid of things we will use regularly *and* that we love. If we don't use it and love it, out it goes.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page