Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upstairs where its warm.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How often do you need to access them?
1. Punch a hole in one corner and attach them all to a metal ring. You can easily see both sides, but there needs to be enough space to punch a hole
2. Store them in a mini photo albumn. You'll have to pull them out to see the back side but its easy in/out, you might have an album lying around, and if not, they're cheap
3. They sell plastic sheets for holding them (8x11). Benefit is you can see both sides but you have to find the time to go and buy one.
4. Organize them into those little plastic credit card holders that come with wallets. Don't know where you'd find them unless you've got a few lying around.
5. Store them in a index card or recipe box. You can alphabetize, easy to find, remove, add more, etc.