• Before each decluttering project, without looking, sit down and write down what is SUPPOSED to be in that drawer/cabinet/shelf.
• Add items that you’re keeping and new things you’ve bought to your inventory
• Get rid of at least one box of STUFF (toss, recycle, or donate)
• Post before and after pictures!
Week 6: Kitchen – Nov. 5-11
4 Small Challenges
1. Organize your flatware drawer and wipe out the drawer divider (or get one if you don't have one.) Reunite all the forks for a family reunion.
2. Refill salt and pepper shakers.
3. Get rid of any pots, pans, dishes, utensils, or small appliances that are duplicates, in bad shape, broken, or that you just don’t use.
4. Wipe down the fronts of all of your appliances.
2 Big Challenges
1. Clean your stove and oven. Include the knobs, racks, and the filter hood over the stove.
2. Organize your pantry goods.