This is what I need to do today. I love this thread, btw!
1. Get gas in both cars
2. Clean out the frig
3. Clean both bathrooms
4. Finish organizing guest room so parents can sleep there Tuesday night
5. Put away the Christmas decorations
6. Fold and put away clean laundry
7. Sort, wash, fold, and put away dirty laundry (probably 4 loads)
8. Change sheets on our bed
9. Plant tomatoes and peas
10. Mow the lawn
11. Cut down strange tree beside the house.
12. Finish clearing out the planting bed in front of the house
13. General pick up of the entire house
14. Clean all the floors, either mopping or vacuuming
15. Per my decluttering challenge for the month, get rid of at least 54 things
16. Spend at least 1 hour on organizing financial paperwork
17. Put away clean handwashed dishes.
18. Empty dishwasher and repack.
19. Clean off kitchen counters.
20. Finish Cleaning the fronts of the cupboards in the kitchen.
21. Organize the two files I brought home from work this weekend.
23. Finish knitting my cousin's Christmas present.
Somehow, I don't think I'm going to get all of this done today. DH might be able to help. I'm not sure yet if he is going to have to work or not. He didn't get to bed until 4:30 am because he was working. Anyway, I do have tomorrow night to get some things done before my parents get here.
Since some of these numbers actually involve multiple tasks -- gas in two cars, clean two bathrooms -- I'm going to put a smiley for each task in the number so if I only get some done, I can still check something off!