Fridge and pantry
Inside of laundry room
Inside pantry
Cupboard above pantry
Cupboard above fridge
Upclose of major problem area - counter to the right of the fridge
Continuation of major problem area - "desk" area

WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT MY KITCHEN
It is large enough to fit our kitchen table in there (which is good because there is no way a table would fit in the "dining" room). It has brand new granite counters, appliances, and repainting oak cabinets. (It was being remodeled when we bought the house.)

WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT MY KITCHEN
The flooring is pergo, which warps very easily and is already showing signs of needing replacing from just normal life. It is dark in there because of the entire west wall being backed up by the garage, so there's no possibility of a window going in there. The paint is a more dingy looking tan - something I'd like to change. And the drawers are *very* shallow where you would put silverware, measuring cups, and the like.

MY PLAN OF ACTION

1. Clean up the pantry - overall it's in fine shape and just needs things back in their right spot.

2. "Gut" the major problem area and find a home (or the trash can) for everything there. I only want the KitchenAide mixer and a nice basket for our washcloths on that counter, and nothing on the funky "desk".

3. Clean out the cupboards above the pantry and fridge. These are not being utilized well at all. I would like to keep art supplies up there for hs'ing (the good watercolors and such that are "adult supervision" supplies ), plus neatly store things like spare lightbulbs and appliances that don't get much use (rotisserie, for instance).

4. Get a nice basket for our washcloths (we don't use paper products in the kitchen), and also a nice way to keep the fruit more organized.

5. Figure out a better trash bag and recycle bag solution. I don't like trash cans as they get really dirty, but ds#3 is crawling around so something has to give.

6. Clean out my stash of dishes. I have the ones we've had since we got married, plus some odds and ends from before our wedding. We also have a 4-place setting set of "winter" themed dishes, plus a really cool set (I think setting for 8 or 10) of retro green & yellow daisy dishes ... I really like these (my mom got them from a client when she moved) but we never use them because they are shoved up in the top of the cupboards). So, I need to figure out what we use and get rid of the rest. (And this isn't counting the white china and other 4-person setting Christmas dishes in the china hutch in the other room. )

7. Get a nice big cork board or similar to hang above the "major problem counter" where we can put "treasure map" items plus cute artwork/notes from our boys.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 368 Old 02-01-2007, 09:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymoo View Post
I've seen them for sale, so I know what you are talking about. I'll have to be on the lookout for something that seems like it could be used that way.
Ah, ok. I live under a rock sometimes, so I've never seen them for sale
#63 of 368 Old 02-01-2007, 09:19 PM

Ok, I'd like to join in too! I was just coming to this section of the forums to look for help with my house!

I'm trying to love my house, but its hard, because its really too small for our needs and we probably can't even afford to move to a bigger house right now anyway... I keep finding things I hate about it and it makes me feel bad.. help me : my house!

---

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR-
whole set here

Standing at back door looking into kitchen

Standing at bathroom looking to back door

Stove, bar, counter

Standing at living room doorway looking into kitchen You can see the high ceilings and windows here. Lots o' sunshine.

pots/pans Dishwasher will probably be put in this spot.

Dishes. Too many, too high, I can't reach the top shelves with out climbing...

Pantry? Too cluttered, too hard to find what I need... too much tea

Tupperware cabinet? messy messy!

Bar thing I hate. Window I love. I wanna take this bar out, and open the whole kitchen/dining area up. DH doesn't want to... :

Drawers next to stove. Filled with junk.

Drawer next to fridge. Sippy cup tops and bowl tops on one side and cookie cutters in the other

Silverware drawer. Most of its clean and on the dishdrain

Under the 'bar'. I hate this spot most. I close the doors, put DDs learning tower up and pretend it doesn't exist... I really wanna just remove this whole thing, but dh doesn't wanna... sigh.

Lots of sunshine.
High ceilings
wood floors

bar thing, seperating kitchen from "dining"

wood floors (they desperatly need refinished)

cabinets are too tall for me, I am 5'2. I can't reach the top shelf of anything!
cluttered "pantry" and cabinets.

MY PLAN OF ACTION -

I want DH to install the new dishwasher and fridge we have... I'm gonna lose a lil bit of cabinet space but I'm ok with that.

I want to paint the kitchen a bright cheerful color. Every room in my house is white.

I want to clean out from under the "bar" and get rid of 99% of crap under there...

I'd like to downsize our dishes and pots/pans, I don't use half of what we have.

Top of fridge needs to be totally clean. I hate the clutter look.

(I'm gonna add more as I decide what to do this month, lol)

**I did sweep the floors, it just doesn't look like it. I need to mop. I'm feeling bad cause it looks so dirty**
#64 of 368 Old 02-01-2007, 09:32 PM

Todays Plan:
surface clean the kitchen (really really need to do this ) and declutter htings that don't belong to me. Still have some stuff from my IL's having stayed with us, so that needs to get out of the way.
#65 of 368 Old 02-01-2007, 11:38 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR

I did not clean up much for these because the kids were having lunch while I was taking them...But at least they're up now!

Added pics here:

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...chen%20Photos/

WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT MY KITCHEN (Include a picture!)
- The view out to the backyard. I can see Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains on a clear day.
- Lots of cabinet and counter space. We did a gut remodel 4 years ago and so it's how I want it to be (within a certain budget of course.) The old kitchen was awful - gold appliances, orange counters and backsplash, decades of sticky grease residue on everything, poorly patched cabinet repairs, holes in the vinyl floor etc. Just bad.

- Stuff cluttered up on the countertops that doesn't really belong in the kitchen but it doesn't have a home anywhere else either.
- The "view" out the window over the sink is into my DH's greenhouse and it's pretty ugly.

MY PLAN OF ACTION - here is where you can be as agressive or laid back as you like. If you want to list a series of goals

I don't have a lot to do in the kitchen (pretty much the only room I didn't vote for in the poll!). The cabinets are well organized except for the spice shelf, and that doesn't bother me too much.

I would like to figure out where to put the stuff that's on the counters, give everything a good cleaning, get rid of a few things that I don't use or have duplicates of. The hard part is that some of those things were gifts from DH's family and he thinks we should keep them. But I can at least sneak them down to the basement for now, and maybe on out of here entirely later.

I'd love suggestions on how to obscure the view to the greenhouse. I have to get DH's buy-in on ideas and have to budget right now to deal with it, but this is a great opportunity for me to get ideas to chew on for later. I'd prefer nothing permanent as the greenhouse will be redone in maybe 5-7years and then it will be nice to look out there.

OK gotta go tend to my kiddos, back later...
#66 of 368 Old 02-02-2007, 01:24 AM

I'd like to do the kitchen challenge. Over the weekend (before I saw the challenge) I had a burst of cleaning energy that I put into the kitchen because we were having guests last week and again this weekend. So keep in mind that my kitchen is already better than it's been in a year. I feel like a fraud posting these pictures because they do *not* represent its usual state. Anyway.

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
I hope this works, it's my first time linking to Flickr. Many of the photos have notes if you mouseover the image:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9058836...7594513171622/

We did (or should I say started) a major cosmetic makeover about a year ago so there are quite a few things I like now:
-The under cabinet lights we added.
-The colors.
-The new floor that doesn't smell like cat urine. (even though it's vinyl. marmoleum or cork would have been nice, but were out of the budget.)
-The cabinet doors DH made.

Also some things that didn't change in the makeover:
-The square footage is small but we can fit quite a few people in there to socialize and the 2 of us can pretty much cook at the same time without completely running over each other.
-A good size pantry and good amount of storage.

- The pantry shelves are open and you see them first thing when you walk in the kitchen.
- The fridge sticks out into the space oddly and is white while the other appliances are black.
- Biggest thing: lots of small projects that were never completed from the remodel - second coats of paint not done, drawers not rebuilt, some baseboards missing, etc.

MY PLAN OF ACTION
- Finish trim, trim paint, half door into pantry, and spice board. Some of these are projects for DH . Drawers probably won't get done this month.
- Clean out the fridge, hardcore. As in pull out ever single thing and scrub top to bottom. Throw out dressings, etc we don't use or like.
- Go through cabinets and get rid of extra glasses, sports bottles, etc. I know we have 3 sets of dry measure cups, for example. :
- Sort and organize pantry, wipe down shelves.
- Bonus points if I can make and hang a curtain for the pantry shelves.
#67 of 368 Old 02-02-2007, 07:18 AM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
I went a little overboard, taking photos beyond my kitchen. With a baby born in November, I've done very little organizing and I'm eager to get back to it.

pantry is spacious
the drawers are pretty well organized

limited counterspace
plastic storage containers avalanche

MY PLAN OF ACTION
With a 3 month old baby so I don't have high hopes of being thorough with this, but I've decided to go for it and see how much I can manage to do. I have recently eliminated a bunch of plastic cups and other things from my cabinets, so now I need to reorganize what's left. It's not just kitchen stuff because as homeschoolers we have a lot of art and science materials which I think are best stored in the kitchen. I'm very open to comments and suggestions.

Michele, mom of DD 5/01, DD 11/03, and DS 11/06

http://michelepixels.com/

#68 of 368 Old 02-02-2007, 12:58 PM

should we continue to update our first post or add new ones about our progress?

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#69 of 368 Old 02-02-2007, 02:57 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
bb in an hour or so with pics

-it's large and open
-my pantry that dh built me

-the color of the countertop, yuck yuck yuck
-the flooring. i liked it when we bought it bc it was cheap and was better than the carpet we ripped up. but i am so ready for something else now.
-the cabinets. i want to paint them!
-my kitchen table/chairs. the table isn't big enough but there really isn't room for anything bigger.
-lack of counterspace. i realize it's more than a lot of ppl have but when you're working on something (cooking) it gets crowded/used up really quickly.
-clutter...everything accumulates in this room!

MY PLAN OF ACTION
-we will be putting down new flooring soon, actually.
-*maybe* paint the cabinets? i dunno.
-de-clutter all the countertops...seems like i do this all the time though!
-get rid of all the stuff that really doesn't belong in this room (like the cd's!)
-re-organize the pantry

will be back in a bit with pics!
#70 of 368 Old 02-02-2007, 03:25 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92926088@N00/377545680/

WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT MY KITCHEN I really like the space.

WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT MY KITCHEN no pantry

MY PLAN OF ACTION -

1. clear everything out
2. put back essential items

SAHM to the munchkins (14.5, 11.5, 9.5, 3, and almost 2)
#71 of 368 Old 02-02-2007, 09:28 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
Hopefully this works, why did I try flickr when I already have photobucket? silly me.
My kitchen
It has a decent amt of cupboard space for an older apartment

The lack of counter space and the counters themselves. EWWWW. Oh, and the old contact paper which will be changed out pronto.
MY PLAN OF ACTION - here is where you can be as agressive or laid back as you like. If you want to list a series of goals
I just moved into this apartment, so there is a lot of work to be done. Nothing is where it should be, and I need to re do the contact paper. So, first of all I need to decide where to put everything, re paper the drawers/shelves. Then, I need to buy some canisters for storing dry goods. I'll save sorting the junk drawer for a night that involves wine.
Also, decide on a paint color, paint, install shelving above the sink, hang pics. Also, one of those basket dealies for my sponges under the sink would be swell.
Thanks to everyone for posting and the awesome challenge, I love it! I'm so excited.

Christina, mama to 2 sweet girls

10.26.12 (HBAC!)
namaste.gif   neg.gif  sewmachine.gif   homebirth.jpg homeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpg

#72 of 368 Old 02-02-2007, 09:55 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Cece-I know this is OT but your family is so beautiful!! Also have you considered a pot rack above the sink area?
#73 of 368 Old 02-02-2007, 11:33 PM

I may have taken too many pictures? My first time using flickr also so I hope it works. I appreciate any and all ideas and encouragement

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/6027804...7594514758569/

My new floors well a year old but you shoulda seen em when we moved in I like the space and that it is all open and lots of cabinets My house is over 100 years old so not much storage and the kitchen makes up for it a bit

My messy counter tops and poor lighting at night in day it is great because of the windows

MY PLAN OF ACTION
That is the problem I think I'm not sure if I have one
I couldn't get a picture of the worst cabinets though the corners I actually have to crawl into the cabinet to get stuff in or out maybe some of those lazy turner things??
#74 of 368 Old 02-02-2007, 11:52 PM

Mooky, my aunt has an old house with those skinny corner cabinets, but she put in a two-story lazy susan and now it's SO much easier to access stuff. I don't think they cost very much and it would give you a ton more storage space.

Cute baby, btw.

Homeschooling mom to four kids, ages 18, 18, 10, and 6. 

#75 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 12:01 AM

Well, I didn't do anything to further my goals today, but tomorrow I intend to go through one cabinet, not sure which one. A few years ago I completely decluttered the kitchen, had empty shelves and everything, but things have crept back in. I might add some pictures of those overflowing shelves. The worst is under the bar, where we keep things like trays (only one, but it's handmade and I paid a fortune for it, can't make myself get rid of it even though we never use it), poker sets, crates of disposable stuff (cups, plates, leftover party napkins, etc., great to pull out for playgroups), paper towels (I buy in bulk, but they hang around for a long time because mostly we use rags), and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff like coloring books (that nobody uses). If I cleaned out a section of those shelves I could move some of the small appliances that are in the island over to there. Inside the island are things like the hot air popcorn popper, food processor, blender, toaster, GF toaster (I could get rid of the regular one, but it was expensive and has a lifetime warranty, so I'm trying to decide if I could maybe have it replaced for free), etc. Then I could move my coffee maker off of the counter and put it under the island; I use that much more than the toaster or blender, but not every day.

Okay, sorry, maybe that was too stream-of-consciousness, but I wanted to formulate a plan for myself.

#76 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 12:24 AM

This is awesome! I so need to declutter my kitchen - I have to straighten it up, then I'll take and post the pics EXCITED! Isn't it sad that I'm so excited about decluttering my kitchen

Shannon, mum to ds1 (8/03), ds2 (6/05), dd (5/07), and ds3 (7/09)
#77 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 12:28 AM

So are we allowed to wait until the 27th to actually start? I think I'm heading to Target or such tomorrow for a basket for our washcloths, maybe a nice shallow wooden bowl for the fruit, and a nice cork/bulletin board. I might go to the hardware store for paint swatches too.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#78 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 02:32 AM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/5191946...eted=378297450

The open space & the fact that my kids can have their play area in it
The storage I've added for toys & art supplies (island area and pantry)

I get overwhelmed at the amount of junk hidden behind the doors
Oh yeah - and the WHITE!

MY PLAN OF ACTION
Install a pot rack to get some cupboard space back
Get rid of the junk around my computer area
Organize the multitudes of junk drawers
Organize above the washer/dryer
Organize the pantry
Organize the top of the fridge & use those cupboards for storage
Throw out all the junk that isn't useful

Edited recently to add photos of the junky parts, and to add to my plan of action Now off to get something done!

#79 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 02:44 AM

Shannon, I like the cubbies for toys in your kitchen; they blend in with the background. I wish I had something similar for my playroom.

#80 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 03:35 AM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR

Full View From Door
Left View
Right View

WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT MY KITCHEN - I have tons of space

WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT MY KITCHEN - The splash paper under the cabinets. If you look close you can see a slab of tile (under the papertowel holder) that I am testing to see how I like it. If it grows on me I'll just have to get some grout and put them up!

MY PLAN OF ACTION - After taking these pics I felt a little better about the status of my kitchen. What I'd like most to do is clean the junk drawers, where DS keeps his cups etc, and the craft cabinets. I also really would like to do something with my lazy cabinets but I'm frightened of the huge one :.
#81 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 04:34 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
OK, here we go. I just moved to this house in December so not everything is organized yet, I'd like to get it under control early and hopefully keep it that way.

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR

C'mon, click me!

I like the layout, it's convenient for preparation. It also has a pantry and more cabinet space than the house we just moved out of. Overall, the kitchen is one of my favorite rooms - it has a warm, homey feel to it and we spend a lot of time there.

It needs to be painted, I'm still experimenting with colors. Anybody want 7 quarts of paint, all different colors? There is a drop down ceiling and horrible florescent lights over the main working area that I really don't like. We'll tear them out at some point but there are other improvements we want to do first.

MY PLAN OF ACTION

- unpack remaining kitchen items from the basement, decluttering as I go
- get rid of items already in the cabinets that we don't use
- clean out the fridge. Yes, this counts as decluttering because some of those leftovers have been in there almost as long as we've been in the house.
- organize/sort the pantry
- pick a paint color and finish painting
- hang decorations

Chaotic uc.jpg homeschool.gif mama to 5 plus a bonus one on the way.  stork-suprise.gif

chicken3.gif

#82 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sonja View Post
Overall, the kitchen is one of my favorite rooms - it has a warm, homey feel to it and we spend a lot of time there.
I agree! It looks very homey. PS I enjoy Godiva white chocolate liquor too not that I was studying your pics, I used to work in a bar and picked it out right away. White chocolate martinis? Yummmmm.

mommaof3boz "Cece-I know this is OT but your family is so beautiful!! Also have you considered a pot rack above the sink area?"

Thank you! You are so kind. I hadn't considered a pot rack...*off to consider pot rack*

I am so excited about this challenge. Tomorrow I plan to fix the contact paper on at least 3 drawers/cabinets.

Christina, mama to 2 sweet girls

10.26.12 (HBAC!)
namaste.gif   neg.gif  sewmachine.gif   homebirth.jpg homeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpg

#83 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 11:23 AM

Ok, slow but sure start here...

I will be posting pictures on my blog, since some non-MDC moms asked about it... the befores and afters will be up by Sunday night at the latest. I have set aside the weekend for this and one other project I have GOT to finish by Monday. I wish I could sit and look at everyone's kitchens, but meh, dial up takes forever.

Starting with the easy stuff first;

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR (to be announced!)

WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT MY KITCHEN- It is a big space, big enough to have all the leaves in the table and still room to move around. I like the color too.

WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT MY KITCHEN- pretty much everything else. I hate my kitchen. It was last remodeled in 1973, and it looks like it. The cabinets are horrible pressboard, falling apart, hung crooked and missing shelves. The counter is ugly white with gold veins and is warped. The floor is those press down tiles fashioned to look like "bricks". I hate the dropped ceiling. It is oddly set up, has little counterspace and looks dirty to me no matter how much I clean it. The kitchen is the one thing that made me think twice about buying this house.

MY PLAN OF ACTION -
1- take everything out of cupboards, clean inside and out, organize.
2- take out everything from the drawers, clean, wash dividers, organize
3- pare down plastic storage containers, get rid of all little kid stuff
4- clean radiator, under & in 'fridge, in & behind stove/oven

Whew, that sounds like enough

The Tabbie Family; DH , DS , DD , a few :, a couple : and me.
#84 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinMom View Post
Shannon, I like the cubbies for toys in your kitchen; they blend in with the background. I wish I had something similar for my playroom.
I love that they blend, too! I just wish that the whole kitchen wasn't white, white, white!

By the way everyone, I added shots this morning that showed the clutter behind all the innocent white : Woah.

#85 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 03:48 PM

I cleaned down counters today, looks like I can declutter little by little.

Is anyone here succesful at organizing sippy cups and tupperware? That cabinet is also our "play" cabinet, so it is ALWAYS a disaster. It wouldn't bug me if it stayed in the cabinet, but it never does.
Maybe I'll ditch 1/2 of it. DD might enjoy the emptiness. OK I just answered my question, but I still want to hear other's ideas!

Any NT'ers have an organized way of setting up their kombucha, kefir, krauts, etc????
#86 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 03:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTittlemouse View Post
I cleaned down counters today, looks like I can declutter little by little.

Is anyone here succesful at organizing sippy cups and tupperware? That cabinet is also our "play" cabinet, so it is ALWAYS a disaster. It wouldn't bug me if it stayed in the cabinet, but it never does.
Maybe I'll ditch 1/2 of it. DD might enjoy the emptiness. OK I just answered my question, but I still want to hear other's ideas!
We only use two types of cups - a small open cup with no lid or the playtex ones. So that helps, because it means that all the lids fit all the cups. I put a small metal bowl in the cupboard with the cups and all the lids go in that. The little bladders get put on the lids when they come out of the dishwasher, I don't need to fish around in the cabinet for the bladder when going to use it.

Our only problem is that despite the fact that they are the same type some lids just don't fit some cups well, they leak. And we do have more than we need. I'm thinking of cutting it down significantly.

Mightymoo - Mom to DD (6) and DS (4)
#87 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 07:55 PM

Taking a break from cleaning the kitchen *whew* I am less than half way done, this is going slower than I thought it would. I am such a slob I ended up taking down a few of the terrible drop ceiling tiles and painting them white where they had water marks on them from a leak last year. They have been bugging me for so long, and now they look so much better!

Now I can sit down with a cup of tea before I start dinner and look at some of the kitchens

Dana, I LOVE your kitchen. What kind of linolium is it on your floor? It is one big sheet or is it those press on tiles? I hope you don't mind if I show it to DH... we have been disagreeing on what to do with our horrible floor for years now. Your DH did a great job on the cabinets, they look very nice.

The Tabbie Family; DH , DS , DD , a few :, a couple : and me.
#89 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 10:41 PM

RedSonja - ha! I spotted that bottle of Godiva White Chocolate right off as well. Have you tried it in hot chocolate? Drool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenetabbie View Post
Dana, I LOVE your kitchen. What kind of linolium is it on your floor? It is one big sheet or is it those press on tiles? I hope you don't mind if I show it to DH... we have been disagreeing on what to do with our horrible floor for years now. Your DH did a great job on the cabinets, they look very nice.
That is so kind. The stuff on the floor is vinyl. They are the stick on tiles, not one solid sheet. We would have really loved cork but I think there may be a true kitchen renovation (i.e. tear out everything, change floor plan, etc.) down the line and we didn't want to put down the really nice stuff only to tear it out someday. The tiles are from Home Depot. Let me go check the details.

They are TrafficMaster Original in Beige Slate and Morocco Slate:
http://www.depot-tile.com/product/traffic.html

The colors look terrible on the website. Much warmer IRL. The plus of the stick on tiles is that it's definately a DIY. The downsides are 1) it's helps to have someone who's pretty anal putting them in so they stay snug against each other and the pattern doesn't get off. 2) there's quite a bit of trimming necessary to fit them against the walls, especially if you lay them on the diagonal like we did. But I think the look was worth it. 3) The vinyl stuff outgases nasty stuff when it's cut. DH was nauseous from doing it. I'd recommend doing it outside.

You're welcome to copy anything we have. Send pictures!
#90 of 368 Old 02-03-2007, 10:45 PM

I got to reorganize one of my cabinets today, and partly organize a couple of others. Here are all my photos.

Michele, mom of DD 5/01, DD 11/03, and DS 11/06

http://michelepixels.com/

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page