One Room Challenge - THE KITCHEN! - Come Join! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 01:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kitchen Challenge -

ETA - This challenge originally took place in February, but I took the February out of the title, I figure if a bunch of people want to do the Kitchen later you can feel free to continue to use the thread to do so.

By popular vote - the first Monthly One Room Challenge will be the Kitchen! The idea behind the Monthly One Room Challenge is to have us all work on the same room in our houses together! (If you want more background, you can see the discussion of this idea here and the poll (now closed) here, though reading those threads aren't necessary to understand)

Here is how it works:

1. Clean and tidy your kitchen like you would any day - don't delve into organizing and decluttering yet, just get it to its typical everyday clean/picked up state. If something usually lives on the counter, leave it there, but put away dirty dishes and other things that are otherwise out of their usual places.

2. Take pictures! Make sure to take pictures of everything - open all the cabinets, open the pantry door, etc. Show us all the various spaces inside and out.

3. Post your before pictures on this thread by February 7th. Copy and paste the form below and answer the questions (and feel free to add your own if you think of them!). Give us a tour of your kitchen, point out your problem areas, what you want to change, point out what you like. Feel free to ask for others opinions or advice! Use the form I've posted below - tell us your plan of action and checklist if you have one. Of course you can enter midmonth, I just put the date to encourage people to get their pictures up in the first week so we have the month to work!

4. Declutter, Organize and Simplify away! Use each other on this thread for support, advice and inspiration! Feel free to share more pictures along the way if it inspires you or if you are excited about something maybe someone else might like to try too! Feel free to include decorating and other homemaking activities in this challenge if that is part of your plan for your kitchen.

5. February 28th - Post your before and after pictures! Ding Ding Ding - time is up! At the end of the month, we'll all take pictures of how our kitchens look and post them with the original shots for a before and after! Heap each other with praise and admiration for a job well done!

Notes: :

The inspiration for this idea is that we all be working on the same room, so I'd like to ask that we limit this thread to the discussion of the Kitchen. Next month we'll pick a different room to work on. Please don't let this discourage you from working on another room, I'm just asking that if you want help with another room, please just post on another thread. The Monthly challenge thread is always lively and a good place for posting that sort of thing.

You are welcome to participate without sharing pictures if you like, I just think it will be fun to share visuals to help each other brainstorm as well as have the fun of seeing the before and after shots. So many of us had fun sharing pictures of how our houses looked dirty, I figured we'd really get a kick out of showing off what we've done. However, feel free to join and contribute without pictures if you prefer.

CUT and PASTE this form to "enter" the challenge:

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR

WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT MY KITCHEN (Include a picture!)

WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT MY KITCHEN

MY PLAN OF ACTION - here is where you can be as agressive or laid back as you like. If you want to list a series of goals

Photobucket Tutorial
If you don't know how to post your pictures, here is a quick tutorial. Feel free to ask for help! www.photobucket.com is a free site you can upload and share pictures from, feel free to use whatever method you wish, I just thought I'd post this for anyone who didn't know how to share their pictures.

1. Take your pictures with your digital camera - if you have a really high megapixel camera, take the pictures on a lower size and compression setting so they are not excessively large to make upload times quick - download the pictures as usual.

2. Go to www.photobucket.com - click 'join now' in the upper right corner, or the big red register button in the middle left. Follow the instructions for opening an account.

3. Once you have an account, go to www.photobucket.com and login in the upper left corner. After logging in you will be presented with a page which says 'Upload Images and Videos' - Click the 'add more images' link below the choose and image box, this will give you more boxes.

4. In each box, select browse and find your picture on your computer, you need to select a seperate image in each text box. If your run out of boxes, select 'add even more' - 20 is the limit at any one time, so if you have more than that, upload the first 20 and repeat this step and the next.

5. Once you have selected all the images, click the upload box. It will take a little while to upload. Once its uploaded, it will have an offwhite box in the center of the screen that says 'images uploaded' but otherwise looks the same as the previous screen. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will see your uploaded images.

6. Beneath each image is 3 text boxes. For each image you want to share, select the URL in the 'URL Link' text box and cut and paste it into your post. The link will automatically become 'active' (blue and clickable) once you submit your post. If you want to have active text like this, rather than a url like this http://www.mothering.com/, then write out hte text you want to be linked, highlight it, then click the little world with the link in the formatting bar above the post box (under the smiley face) and paste the URL into that box and click okay. It will enter the appropriate formatting into your post box.

Mightymoo - Mom to DD (6) and DS (4)
#2 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 01:55 PM

Can I still play even though I can't take pictures? My camera was stolen in November and I can't replace it yet. Maybe dh's phone would be okay, but usually those are pretty blurry.

Homeschooling mom to four kids, ages 18, 18, 10, and 6. 

#3 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinMom View Post
Can I still play even though I can't take pictures? My camera was stolen in November and I can't replace it yet. Maybe dh's phone would be okay, but usually those are pretty blurry.
Absolutely!

ETA - I woke up this morning with a stiff neck, so the kitchen is still a mess this morning, maybe if hte ibuprophen helps I can clean the kitchen and take pictures a bit later.

Mightymoo - Mom to DD (6) and DS (4)
#4 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 02:31 PM

Location: the beautiful mountains of sunny Southern California
Subbing. I don't know if I have the energy, but I'm going to think about it
#5 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 02:35 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
Here it is!
The old farmhousy, yet with modern appliances nature of it. I also like the color, which I picked out
The neverending storage issue, I hate the color of the cabinets, and the paint is really old. Oh yeah, and no doors on the lower cabinets is a huge pain, and means I can't really store anything down there with an almost one year old.
MY PLAN OF ACTION -
In no particular order...
1. Paint cupboards
2. find homes for all permanent kitchen items
3. get doors for lower cabinets
4. keep butcher's block, hutch, and table clutter free
5. touch up paint on trim
6. hang pictures
7. finish decluttering rest of cabinets
#6 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 02:37 PM

That sounds like just what I need. Can I play too?
I love seeing peoples pics, they inspire me!!
#7 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 02:45 PM

I wanna play too!!! I'll get everything in order and maybe even take pictures today! What a great idea!

Kerrie Mama to DD 10 yo, DS 8 yo and DD 5  

#8 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 02:49 PM

I'll be back with pictures!!

Lisa, mama to A (3/05) and R (11/07) and L (8/10)
#9 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 02:58 PM

I am subbing so I can come back and do this with pictures. We have all month for the kitchen, right?

Mama to (DS 7) and (DD 5), wife to DH

#10 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 03:06 PM

subbing - i need to do my dishes and i'll be back!
#11 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 04:09 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR

I will be back to post pictures, its almost naptime - that includes a nap for me! hehe

My pantry is a decent size

The kitchen is a lot smaller than I'd like.

MY PLAN OF ACTION
Go through and reorganize all of the cabinets. If there is a pot/pan/container/etc that I haven't used in a year then its going in the donate pile. I need to go through my spices and make sure that they are all fresh. I also really need to spend some time in my pantry - its rather scattered.
#12 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 04:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'll get some pictures today!

Chaotic uc.jpg homeschool.gif mama to 5 plus a bonus one on the way.  stork-suprise.gif

chicken3.gif

#13 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 04:41 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
I will post pics later on.

WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT MY KITCHEN
Everything is easy to get to. I only have to turn around if I need something out of a drawer.

My cabinets are so unorganized. Everything was thrown in since we moved in about a month ago. I have very little cabinet space and no pantry.My kitchen is very small.I can't make any drastic changes since we are renting.

MY PLAN OF ACTION
1.Organize cabinets better
2.Declutter the areas that need it
3.TRY to make areas..ie. cooking, baking, etc. key word TRY
4. GO through cookbooks...there is more in the garage
5. Go through my spices
6. Refrigerator clutter gone

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" --Leonardo Da Vinci
 blogging.jpg  780/2014 decluttered

#14 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 04:49 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
I'll post pics later.

I like how the appliances are set up in relation to each other.

It's small, white walls, off white appliances and the floor. I can't change those things because we rent.

MY PLAN OF ACTION
Not sure yet.
#15 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 04:58 PM

Oh boy! I'm so excited! Thanks for setting this up MightyMoo.
testing... like this?

Christy wash.gif Mom to DS 4/21/04 reading.gif DD 9/20/09  dust.gif DD 7/2/11jog.gif

#16 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 05:04 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
Here's the kitchen from the living room. I'll post the cabinets and fridge later.

It's not closed in

the wall color
disorganized cabinets
not a lot of counter space

MY PLAN OF ACTION
PAINT!! (not sure what color)
Purge and Organize Cabinets
#17 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 05:09 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
C'mon in...(sorry, dishes aren't done. we're on load 1 right now)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2553.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2563.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2565.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2566.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2564.jpg

Coffee Central. (Where I live)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2554.jpg

Hot Spots
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2559.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2560.jpg
I have no idea how to organize this counter. It's a chronic issue for us.

Cabinets
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2561.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2558.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2557.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2556.jpg

I think we poorly maximize the space in them. Part of it is because we can't keep much food in them because of bugs and the weather. At any rate, they need a major declutter and organization.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/IMG_2555.jpg
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

I don't know. I really don't love my kitchen. We live in a condo and it's not particularly my style, but I think we've made it cute for what it is. I love the huge window that lets us look out into the lanai and backyard and that let's lots of light in.

Too narrow, generic looking condo kitchen. BUGS! (we live in Hawaii where they are just a part of life)

MY PLAN OF ACTION

1. Organize and declutter all cabinets. Get rid of any crap we don't need, including kids dishware and tupperware. Switch over to a few pyrex storage containers, and a 1 set each of nice eatingware for the kids. Get a food processor.

2. This is hard, because we are making the switch to a special diet for one of my son's, but I would like to have a nice backstock of healthy food in my cupboards.

3. Figure out a plan of action for that countertop. I'm not sure what to do? Some sort of storage thing, perhaps.

4. Hang our new onion basket.
#18 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 05:15 PM

Ooh, I love your kitchen Tsume!
#19 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 05:15 PM

Great idea! I may need to get in on this!!
#20 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolball View Post
Oh boy! I'm so excited! Thanks for setting this up MightyMoo.
testing... like this?
Worked for me! Cute picture
#21 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 05:18 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR

-I might get around to this later.

-loads of storage. It's a new house (like, built last year) so they put in tons of cabinets, and I have a 'pantry', basically a nice size closet int he kitchen that is all shelves inside. LOVE that.

-good amount of counter space. when it's clean, cooking is a pleasure.

-crap everywhere. All over the counters. So much cabinet space we don't use them all for specific purposes so lots of stuf gets tossed in 'oh I'll just out his here for now, out of ds's reach..' bleck.

-no room for table. I'll tackle this when we get to the living room, because I'll need to get a table/chairs and re-arrange the livng room into two 'zones'.

MY PLAN OF ACTION - here is where you can be as agressive or laid back as you like. If you want to list a series of goals

-paint it! our landlord doesn't care and I need to get some color in there. Will need to get a ladder

-organize better so that everything has a sensible home. Especially hte stuff that always winds up all over the counter (mail, magazines, random food stuff that isn't temp sensitive).

-deep clean

-decorate a little. Maybe a curtain on the window. Not sure what else.

-tackle the 'junk drawer'. scary!

-figure out where to keep cleaners. I can't keep them low because ds is only 3yo, and right now I hate where htey are, a shelf high up int he pantry. I have worked food, we store food in there, and this is unacceptable to me. Cleaners NEVER get stored on shelves above food! Never ever! Maybe I can find a cabinet up high that doesn't get used for food? But then I'll have to seperate them from the mop/broom......hmmm.
#22 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 05:30 PM

subbing for now back tonite for more
#23 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 05:32 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
I'm going to do dishes now!

WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT MY KITCHEN (Include a picture!) We recently moved into our house, we renovated it and salvaged just about everything for our kitchen. We bought all scratch and dent appliances.
I love my floor, my stove, my pots and pans. I have enough counter space.

My messy cabinets, the stuff that isn't finished yet (tile, trim, and paint)
Not sure what to when the counters are clear (look to empty?)
Clutter on counters

MY PLAN OF ACTION -
1. Paint
1.5 Hang pictures
2. Clean the windows
3. Organize Cabinets
4. Create a message board and put up a clock
5. Organize cleaning supplies
6. Deal with paper clutter (need a system?)
7. Salvage a hutch for dining area
8. Display some pretty things that I love.
It would be magnificent if we could get light fixtures, finish trim, tile, if dh could install the broom closet he has promised me.
#24 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 05:35 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
will clean and do this today

My pot rack. I love that one of us had the idea to do this when we remodeled the kitchen

That everything ends up on the counter. I really think that this is because where I have things aren't the best place.

1. Take everything out of the cabinets and drawers and figure out where is the best place for them
2. Do something with my spices, thinking of doing a magnetic thingie
3. Actually use my storage thing for what it was meant to do, keep things off my counters
4. That is all I can think of for right now. I think I have decluttered all allowable by my dh, he really freaks over kitchen things
#25 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 06:21 PM

First a confession. I didn't vote for the kitchen in the poll because I thought it would be too much this month. But the more I think about it, this works perfectly. We have already scheduled a mini-remodel of our kitchen for 1 week this month--dd and I are going to my parents (in MI) for the week so dh can take off work and work uninterrupted on the kitchen all week. Basically we have realized that it will be a long time before we can afford the kitchen we want, so we need to make it more livable in the short-term. So, I will do my best to complete the challenge while realizing that I may not "finish" everything I need to do!

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR

http://www.flickr.com/gp/71983829@N00/51496C

- Table and chairs are pretty; I usually manage to keep them tidy
- New fridge and new washer and dryer. I like that they are Energy Star. The fridge has a lot of space. And having the w-d in my kitchen makes it super easy for me to do laundry.
- There is a lot of floor space in my kitchen, so dd can crawl and toddle around while I work in there! She won't hang out on my back for long if I am just washing dishes or cooking!

- Unfinished window trim, unfinished wall around water heater, and the most disgusting exhaust fan in the world (layers of paint over grease over more grease)
- Lack of storage for certain items--pots and pans, large bowls, bulk items like rice and flour, linens, vaccuum, ironing board, mop, etc.
- Drawers are installed wrong so they shed wood shavings onto the cupboards below when opening. Yup, for real.
- Storing things directly on top of washer and dryer; have to move everything when we do a load of wash or the machine will vibrate them off!
- Paint colors. Yucky shade of cream and cardboard-box-color trim. Has been this way since we moved in 3 years ago. We need something new!

MY PLAN OF ACTION

- BEFORE February 16 - Remove all items from all cabinets, drawers, and surfaces in the kitchen and unpacked "kitchen boxes" on back porch.
-Throw out or donate all things that we don't use.
-Pack up all items during the remodel. Find a place to put things we don't use very often so they don't come back in the kitchen after the remodel.
-Get feedback from others (like you guys!) on small projects that can improve our kitchen.
-Try to influence dh to work on the projects I feel are important while I am gone. Easier said than done!
- February 16-24. Go to Michigan. Keep fingers crossed. Call dh frequently to keep him on task.
- AFTER February 24 - TBA depending how much gets done that week!
#26 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 07:02 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
DH has the camera. I'll try and post tonight.
I do have plenty of cupboards and it's a nice size.
We get lots of sunlight.
The broken window above the sink.
I have way too much stuff.
My floors need a good scrubbing.

MY PLAN OF ACTION -
Get rid of stuff we don't use.
Clean out and organize all the cupboards.
Scrub the floor.
Replace the window.
#27 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 07:17 PM

I'm actually glad we are doing the kitchen first even though I voted differently. We have a box of kitchen stuff unpacked and have no idea where to put it. DH is ready to go buy lots of shelves and stuff but I want to go through everything organize, simplify, and buy as little as possible.

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR---Coming Attraction

The big empty space above my sink that is just begging to be decorated.

It only has three tiny drawers and is also where my washer and dryer reside.

MY PLAN OF ACTION---A Work in Progress
1. Go through all cabinets and unpacked boxes and eliminate duplicate items and any kitchen gadgets that do not get used.
2. Participate in pantry challenge and get food stuffs down to only the set of cabinets above and right of the stove. (this should mean clearer counters and top of fridge)
3. Organize pantry cabinets, once downsized.
4. Deal w/ trouble areas: Where to put napkins/rags, where to put flatware in an organized manner, what do do w/ pile of pots and pans in lower cabinet
5. Simplify magnets and stuff on fridge
6. Figure out what type/where to put garbage and recycling containers
7. Decorate/add storage to area above the sink
8. Purchase only what is absolutely necessary to meet additional storage needs-Hopefully nothing:
9. Find a new home for clutter on top of the dryer
#28 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 07:21 PM

I want in! I want in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Kitchen Picture Tour I'll be back w/ that

What I Like Best Aout My Kitchen it is so very bright! the sunshine floods in.
Its vintage colors and style.

What I Like Least About my kitchen its vintage colors and style
the counters are beat, they have seen hundreds of better days.
the cabinets are crummy workmanship and over 30 yrs old, plus they are offwhite and show every sticky fingerprint and always look filthy, plus the broken knobs.
the random positioning of the stove~ very poor setup in the kitchen, total wasted space.
opening and closing drawers and cabinets causes serious sawdust snowfall w/in the drawers/cabinets below :

My plan of Action~ clean out/ sort and purge all cabinets and drawers. organize counterspace.
do the same to the kitchen closet and pantry closet (which is actually in the hall but used for food storage so I'm including it in this challenge).

ok~ off to get some pics

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
#29 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 07:28 PM

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
pictures to come!

i love the colour and the windows and the cabinets..
it is a good size and very central (our whole house is only 2 rooms and a small bathroom ) we just got a dishwasher but we never seem to get it loaded, washed and unloded before stuff piles up.

i
t has no seperation from the rest of the room so it all feels like kitchen and we have very little space otherwise. its totally open and feels weird. ive never been able to find a way that i really like it.
we only have a small countertop stove and burners and i hate them! it takes forever to cook/boil anything and its totaly inefficient..i love to cook but not like this.

MY PLAN OF ACTION
get some wood and tools and build stuff..give away/throw stuff out..
make it a really super rad space with very little $$.

update:

i got started on my cleaning yestrerday..

*washed all of the windows inside and out..

*cleaned and organised almost all of the drawers, cuboards.
i still have one drawer and one cupboard to go (the random stuff drawe and the container cupboard), but i got 95% done! i washed and vaccuumed everything out and declutered a lot.

*cleaned off all of the window sills and washed them and put the plants and a few things that i love back on them (crystals and photos of my babies)..

*cleaned the counter top, every nook and cranny.

*scrubbed all of my appliances (blender, toaster, food processor, mixer, oven/stove)

i now have a garbage bag full of stuff to get rid of (plastic dishes, pots and pans and other random stuff that we have collected over the years that dont get used or just sit around looking ugly)

i have felt way more inspired to use my dishwasher since i decided to challenge myself to this. .. once it is full (dishes get rinsed then go straight in) it goes on and once its clean its emptied right away so things dont build up in the sink and on the counter.

it feels so good to have a clutter free kitchen!

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#30 of 368 Old 01-31-2007, 07:35 PM

Here we go!

MY KITCHEN PICTURE TOUR
My bread machine isn't normally on the counter-its just in use today!
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge001.jpg
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge002.jpg
The corner cabinet here is overflowing with bulk food items.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge003.jpg
Missing a cabinet door in the lower right
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge004.jpg
My spice nightmare next to the stove
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge005.jpg
Laundry area with the dryer that always seems to have stuff on it.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge006.jpg
Cookbooks, appliances, shoes from coming in the back door-also home to the dehumidifier, boxes that need to go to garage and other crap.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge008.jpg
Closet for cleaning stuff
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge009.jpg
Dog food area that is next to washer
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge010.jpg
Place where dog actually eats
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...allenge011.jpg
Its not too small and I seem to have enough storage space.

Honestly, when dh and I bought this house we both hated the kitchen. It was going to be remodeled. Well one thing led to another and now we don't have the funds to really remodel right now. So I guess I really dislike all of it.

MY PLAN OF ACTION
1. I would like to do some other kind of organization for our fruit rather than putting it on the windowsill and on the counter.
2. Get some sort of organization/conatiners for my bulk foods that are sitting in bags in the cabinet.
3.Finish ripping down cabinets about washer and dryer-we started this and didn't finish-use the door from this to put on the cabinet missing a door.
4. Paint that wall and put up shelving.
5. Find a better alternative for my appliances than on the bar where you are supposed to sit and eat.
6. Organize my cleaning closet.
7. Sort through spice jars and get them spilover off the counter.
8. Get a new burner for my stove. Probably can't see it in photos but I melted my rice cooker to the burner a couple months ago and haven't replaced it yet!
9. Find somewhere other than the countertop to put the alcohol. DS was playing with it in its original spot.

Hmm, we'll see if I can actually do all that now!

Lisa, mama to A (3/05) and R (11/07) and L (8/10)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page