Mothering Forum banner

Which room shall we do next? (Vote for as many as you want!)

• Kid's Room

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Living Room / Family Room

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Office / Office area

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Bathroom

• Dining Room

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Guest Room

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Basement / Storage / Garage

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Playroom / Play area

April One Room Poll - VOTE IN THE NEW POLL TO BREAK THE TIE!

1K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  mightymoo 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
Our garage needs to be decluttered, shelves bought and everything put away. My dad has got crap on top of crap on top of crap saved for the past 50 years and I'm so tired of it. We're close to family now that he can give it away to. My Sibling-in-Laws will hate me
but that's ok!

I also voted for the living room, as I'm doing that as money for storage solutions comes in (the living room is also the playroom in this house).

#6 ·
i voted for the office area and the garage. i'll be happy either way. well really i'll get in there no matter where the vote takes us. the garage is a good area though now because its not too hot yet. but its not freezing cold anymore either. at least here in ga. i think i'm just trying to justify putting off the computer room for anohtter month
man is it ever
:

#7 ·
I voted for the office (which would basically be an extension for me from this month since I switched MBR and office in March), kids' room/play room, and bathrooms. I know our basement needs it SO badly, but to do our basement/garage/storage would be opening a can of worms I can't handle right now.
: Everything is down there, so we would be tackling a LOT if we did the basement. But (gulp) I'm in, if that's the verdict.

#12 ·
I voted for the office and basement before, but now I'm really leaning toward the office. I even took some photos, just in case. I did some work on it in March and am really ready to make some more progress. And besides, our storage unit in the basement scares me.
:

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mightymoo View Post
Man, we might have to do a run-off between the office and the basement!
Can't.stand.the.suspense!

#20 ·
I'm new to this, but I am in!
I am hoping for storage and garage and basement. I have 3 closets that are all the kind where stuff falls on you when you open the door.
We remodeled half of our basement (beautiful!) and have to finish dry-walling the other half. All of the crap that was in the basement is in the garage, so we are parking the car outside! My dh wants to finish the basement and bring all the crap back inside before hail-season, so I am on a mission to throw/donate/sell all the stuff out there before it comes back in the house.
Help!

N

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.