I must thank you all! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-18-2007, 04:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I found this board a year or so ago, and it has inspired me greatly. I mostly lurk, w/ a few posts. I just had to thank everyone, because I have just reaped the benefits of having an (almost) completely clutterless house.

My DH, then my DD, then me all got bad fevers/colds/yucky stuff these past 2 weeks, so of course the house fell apart, we didn't put anything away, we ate take out a lot, etc. I have worked religiously over the past 2 years getting rid of clutter, cutting down on stuff, reorg-ing closets, all that. And I finally got off the couch today to start cleaning up the disaster that was our house, and it took me no time AT ALL to get it picked up and put away, floors and bathrooms cleaned, only thing left is the kitchen (that is my worst enemy when it comes to keeping it clean on any day of the month!). In about 2 hours it went from, well looking like it did 3 years ago, to looking like it should all the time. so thanks again ladies, you inspired me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2007, 09:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is wonderful! I hope to be where you are someday! I still have a ton of clutter to get rid of, but am plugging along, hoping to reach that place where we don't have so much.

So now YOU are the inspiration!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

User Tag List