Yay! Summer Vacation!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-22-2007, 11:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Finally the day we've been waiting for! Schools over its time for some serious decluttering! And I actually have a dead line! In 2 weeks my dd is having her birthday and I have 12 little girls and their mothers coming over! : I want to clean the house so as not to have any little fingers touching things they shouldn't. Also the house seems to shrink when theres more than 3 people in it! To keep me motivated I'll post my pictures here before: and after! Maybe even the decorated afters! that will keep me going hopefully! First things first I'm going to start in the kids room! They don't really need to be decluttered just organized! Looking forward to getting alot done in the next two weeks! Please keep me motivated! Erin
#2 of 4 Old 06-23-2007, 09:36 AM

For me, summer is clutter hell.

My kids are home generating clutter fulltime. All the gear, all the food, all the dishes, I don't want to stifle their creativity, but it makes September seem like a peaceful month.
#3 of 4 Old 06-23-2007, 07:00 PM

Good luck! I think having people over is the BEST motivation to get your place in shape
So you have a deadline and two weeks is quite a bit of time- keep us posted! You can do it!

~e, wife to my sweet T partners.gif, mama to my turtleman (8) , sunshine (6 vbac.gif), and monkey (2)
#4 of 4 Old 06-23-2007, 11:22 PM

But my deadline is the first week of August. My family (5 people) will be coming for a week.

It is always the best motivator! Best of luck to you!!

I am posting pics in my blog as soon as I find my camera.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" --Leonardo Da Vinci
 blogging.jpg  780/2014 decluttered

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page