Another Yard Sale Thread! What to keep? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-19-2007, 10:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey, I'm finally having my yardsale this weekend. I've been toying with the idea of putting some of that baby stuff I thought I might keep out. I can't decide.

Would you keep the swing? I don't plan on having another baby for at least 2 years. What about the bathtub? We don't use either of these anymore. Also, should I get my stuff out of consignment to try to sell it at the yardsale?

Please advise, clutter clearing queens!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-20-2007, 12:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you're planning on having any more children at all I would say keep it if you have the room. But anything that you didn't like or didn't work for you anyway get rid of. I got rid of a few baby blankets, some toys and board books. I'm expecting babe #2 and I like knowing I only kept my favorites of everything. DH wanted me to just get rid of everything after DS outgrew it but I refused and just hid everything in one closet. I'm so glad I did that because I can't image how we'd do it now that DS needs new fall/winter coats, shoes, pjs and if we had to go back and replace all the baby stuff. We also just bought DS his own bed. We need very little for baby #2.

I don't know about the consignment stuff. When I had my garage sale the other day I just wanted to get rid of everything and be over with it. I didn't want to hold out for more money. You might feel better if you just sell everything.

Awesome SAHM to 5-yr-old son,3-yr-old girl and a baby girl. Blog about my home http://azaleastudio.blogspot.com

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page