Mothering Forum banner

Post pics of your clean, clear space

175K views 1K replies 324 participants last post by  tinybutterfly 
#1 ·
I need some inspiration!

#3 ·
Here are a few...

Dining room/entry to house/sitting room (separate lounge) - dining table and kitchen are behind where I've taken the picture

These were all I had available at the time taking the pictures. Lounge is a frequent messy place, but uncluttered. Bedroom comes and goes lol.

ETA links removed

#5 ·
nathansmum- I love those warm colors on your walls! very inviting.

Well how's this for uncluttered? I'm repainting so it's pretty empty

And this is my dinning. Which is close to that right now except that I have a stack of fabric on one chair. I need to put those away since I'm done with those projects. http://www.flickr.com/photos/azaleaw...7600080111611/

#7 ·
Nikki, I LOVE the orange wall!!! And nascarbebe, that cool blue in that simple dining room is gorgeous!

I wish I had some nice space to take pictures of!

#9 ·
Here's our living room looking into the dining room.

It's "homey" but uncluttered

Don't ask me why the light is on...I'm sure some kid did that.
: Sigh, at least it's a cfb.

I just happened to have it in my photobucket account, so I'm sharing...no time to upload anything else we're all sick and I need to get offline

#10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by CarenSwan View Post
Nikki, I LOVE the orange wall!!! And nascarbebe, that cool blue in that simple dining room is gorgeous!

I wish I had some nice space to take pictures of!
:

My house is so cluttered right now! Very inspiring pictures.

#12 ·
This is my house! I try to keep it fairly clean and decluttered, but I like a really homey decorated look, too.

The rooms in my house are very small so it makes it hard to look really clutter free. I feel like I am constantly going through stuff and getting rid of unnecessaries.

The pics from my basement are old (as you can tell by the Christmas tree!!!), but it looks about the same!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7636148...7601065486669/

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by nascarbebe View Post
nathansmum- I love those warm colors on your walls! very inviting.

Well how's this for uncluttered? I'm repainting so it's pretty empty

And this is my dinning. Which is close to that right now except that I have a stack of fabric on one chair. I need to put those away since I'm done with those projects. http://www.flickr.com/photos/azaleaw...7600080111611/

Your dining room is beautiful!! What kind of high chair is that??

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by thriftyqueen View Post
This is my house! I try to keep it fairly clean and decluttered, but I like a really homey decorated look, too.

The rooms in my house are very small so it makes it hard to look really clutter free. I feel like I am constantly going through stuff and getting rid of unnecessaries.

The pics from my basement are old (as you can tell by the Christmas tree!!!), but it looks about the same!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7636148...7601065486669/
I may paint my kitchen cabinet red because of you.

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelBee View Post
I may paint my kitchen cabinet red because of you.

That's great! It really brightened up my kitchen! People thought I was crazy when I told them I wanted to paint them red, but now they all love it

#18 ·
Thanks! I love my orange wall as well - it's been like that for 4yrs and I still love it. If my lounge gets tidies today I'll take a pic of it, it has a deep red wall lol. My bathroom is a gorgeous (well I think lol) restful earthy green.

Loving looking at the other pics, keep 'em coming!

#20 ·
Nathansmum: Your wonderful pictures are a real inspiration to me. I feel at peace just looking at your living area. You have done a wonderful job. Any other pictures you have will be great to look at. I think I am going back to look at the living room picture again.

Elizabeth

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mumkenna&lucas View Post
Your dining room is beautiful!! What kind of high chair is that??
It's a Tripp Trapp by Stokke. It costs an arm and a leg but so worth it! DS scored last Christmas and got tons of cash so I immediately bought it with that. DS can climb onto it all on his own.

#22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by nascarbebe View Post
It's a Tripp Trapp by Stokke. It costs an arm and a leg but so worth it! DS scored last Christmas and got tons of cash so I immediately bought it with that. DS can climb onto it all on his own.
Oh Thank You! I am going to order on for my son!! Now I just have to decide on a color

#24 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mumkenna&lucas View Post
Oh Thank You! I am going to order on for my son!! Now I just have to decide on a color

Yay! They discontinued the blueberry color right around the time I got it. I wonder if it's because dents show up on it more than on lighter colors. DS went through a phase where he insisted on sliding the chair right up to the table and he left some marks. Most places like www.babybungalow.com offer free shipping on it. I want to see pics when you get yours! It should last forever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.