My house is so messy.... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 38 Old 10-31-2007, 12:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ROFLMAO I love this thread.....
the coconut oil comment made me think of a discussion my cousins and i had many yrs ago basically cousin A and her dh enjoyed strawberry milk mix, but cousin B a(a little dingy) was unaware it was a syrup and couldn't figure out why they would like powdered milk mix....sorry off subject a little and maybe it was a had to be there moment, I need sleep.....but am still laughing....but to your orig ques....how messy is your house well there is usually a clean area in my living room....after I clean that open clean area is about 6ft by 5 ft....but my lr is about 22ft by 16ft....do you think we are cluttered....Its toys...blankets...magazines....well stuff
#32 of 38 Old 10-31-2007, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhippiemama View Post
My mom came over to visit unexpectedly not too long ago, and as she's sitting primly on the edge of the couch, attempting not to actually touch any of the crap scattered around her, DD comes wandering out from behind the sofa with my hot pink gspot vibe in her hand.

I almost leapt over the kitchen counter to snatch it out of her hand before she handed it to my mother.

I MUST clean this house. I have no idea when or how or why my vibe ended up behind the sofa. It has been missing for a while, tho.
Ha ha, this reminds me of a movie I saw (of course I can't remember the name!) with Steve Martin and Dianne Wiest. They are having a big family thanksgiving dinner and the power goes out, and he goes looking for a flashlight in the dark and goes into her bedside drawer and comes out with what he thinks is a flashlight and is going to turn it on and just then the lights come back on and instead of being a flashlight, it's her vibrator and the entire family is sitting at the table just staring in horror at it! It was really funny.

My house is actually pretty tidy. Perhaps I should go mess it up to improve my sex life!!!
#33 of 38 Old 11-02-2007, 07:09 PM

I can't wait till we invest in some sex toys
#34 of 38 Old 11-04-2007, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post

Sex is way more important to me than cleaning up.
:

My girls (4.75 and 3 yo) found a catalog the other day of "private things"... they were pointing to a fleshy looking dildo and saying, "Ewww, it's a worm! This means she [pointing to sexy lingeree model] is made of worrrrrrms! Ewww!" (I took it away, as casually as possible, and hid it better.)

At any rate, my house is messy all the time. Like a war zone. It's the bane of my existence. I feel like I was dropped into a 24/7 high pressure job with absolutely no training at all. All my mama firends claim to have messy homes, but I guarantee I would make each of them look like June Cleaver. I'm a good wife, good mama, a pretty good person... I just can NOT get this housekeeping thing together. I am a bad housekeeper. Maybe we can work that into the role play... "I'm such a naughty housewife, see how I don't put the laundry away?" Hehe!

I think you deserve kudos for being able to *find* your Astroglide!!!

~ Colleen ~ Joyful Unschooling Pagan mama to hearts.gifenergy.gifsuperhero.gifjog.gif and babyf.gif
"When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead."
#35 of 38 Old 11-04-2007, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinsky View Post
:

My girls (4.75 and 3 yo) found a catalog the other day of "private things"... they were pointing to a fleshy looking dildo and saying, "Ewww, it's a worm! This means she [pointing to sexy lingeree model] is made of worrrrrrms! Ewww!" (I took it away, as casually as possible, and hid it better.)

At any rate, my house is messy all the time. Like a war zone. It's the bane of my existence. I feel like I was dropped into a 24/7 high pressure job with absolutely no training at all. All my mama firends claim to have messy homes, but I guarantee I would make each of them look like June Cleaver. I'm a good wife, good mama, a pretty good person... I just can NOT get this housekeeping thing together. I am a bad housekeeper. Maybe we can work that into the role play... "I'm such a naughty housewife, see how I don't put the laundry away?" Hehe!

I think you deserve kudos for being able to *find* your Astroglide!!!
oh my dear goddess, i am going to wake up dh cause i'm laughing so hard!!

this thread ROCKS.

and this is DDDDC-able:
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed
Sex is way more important to me than cleaning up.
wish i had paypal!!

Freethinking Earth-mama of five. uc.jpg

#36 of 38 Old 11-04-2007, 01:50 PM

:

Wish my house were as messy as some of y'all's! Okay, it really is as messy (it's horrible) but just not with the same types of messes. Unfortunately. Ah well, gives me something to shoot for!
#37 of 38 Old 11-04-2007, 02:10 PM - Thread Starter

ok seriously, ua violations all over this thread-keep it on the downlow before it gets shut down! LOL
#38 of 38 Old 11-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Maybe we can work that into the role play... "I'm such a naughty housewife, see how I don't put the laundry away?" Hehe!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page