Stupidest stuff... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 64 Old 03-22-2008, 09:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nankay View Post
This is my HUSBAND'S..not mine, but..a (LARGE) box containing 50+ empty 7-Up cans that came out in the 70's. When you stack them just right they make a picture of Uncle Sam (I think). DH just will not give those things up. He thinks they're collectible. So SELL the damn things!!
That sounds so cool!! I wouldn't part with that either.
My DH has a beaver skull. It lived on my kitchen counter for almost a year until I made him relocate it outside on the porch.

treehugger.gif mama to flower.gif and stillheart.gif and baby.gif

femalesling.GIF  bfinfant.gif  familybed1.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 64 Old 03-23-2008, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Jaime View Post
When my DH was a kid, he was helping his Grandmother clean out her basement when he found his Uncle Apparantly his Grandma had misplaced his Uncle's urn. DH claims that he is scarred for life
Oh, I love this, I just love it

I"ve still got the xrays of my gall bladder, even though it was removed 23 years ago.
#63 of 64 Old 03-23-2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippie Mama in MI View Post
Oh, sorry, I couldn't resist adding:

Our "XXX Toy Box." I won't go into details but suffice to say, we have a very large box in our bedroom closet filled with magazines, lingerie, and other... items... that have not been touched since well before my son was born in 2006.

I think we have held onto the XXX Toy Box for two reasons:

1) It is a reminder of our torrid youth.

2) We know our garbage man.
Ah, but people at local apartment complexes probably *won't* know that you don't live there.
#64 of 64 Old 03-26-2008, 12:47 AM

I'm kind of a hoarder so I have lots of weird stuff. I think the weirdest things would have to be teeth molds and x-rays from the 50's that I found in an abandoned skyscraper (yes, I have odd hobbies). The tooth mold creeps me out so much that It sits in the back of a drawer and I never look at it, no idea why I still have it, or even took it for that matter I also have a box of slides from a big fancy party back in the 60's (or so I guess from the clothing) at a hotel that no longer exists.

As far as stupidest stuff, that would probably be the huge cabinet full of hair and body products that I will never use. Most of it is really expensive salon stuff and I can't bare to just toss it. I've tried pawing if off on friends, but they have gotten wise to me.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page