*~*~Sunday Cleaning Party~*~* - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-27-2008, 09:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone want to join? I'm going to put my hair up put on a waist apron and attach two plastic bags to it (one for garbage and one for give-away) and make a box to drag around w/me (stuff that goes in other rooms) and light some incense and a candle, and put on some tunes and get busy my house is a dump (hard to believe it was clean just yesterday ). I think i'm going to do twenty min. increments w/ten minute breaks inbetween to spend w/kiddos, dh and for myself, anyone else want to join in?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2008, 10:41 PM

I've been working on this today. Luckily the house is decluttered enough that it isn't too bad.

Mom to Eoin (11/02), Eilis (09/04), Eamon (07/07), and Ellery (04/10)
Old 01-27-2008, 10:47 PM - Thread Starter

awesome on having no clutter, i am definetly looking forward to the day i can say that too

ok, took me longer than i thought becuz dd age 3 got up from her nap and ds felt like throwing a tempertantrum lol, but so far i have filled up about a third of the garbage bag attached to my side (dh was checking me out trying to figure out wtf i was doing ).
got the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded, hand washed the dishes that need handwashing, cleaned off counters and stove, switched laundry over and cleaned sink and counters and toilet and floor in back bathroom.
on to do more....
Old 01-27-2008, 11:15 PM

I got rid of two trashbags of junk today, and mopped the floor in the living room.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:18 PM

We just got finished cooking supper and putting most of the dishes in the dishwasher (ds needed attention). I imagine we will finish after DH finishes with his seconds.

Over the weekend I focused on the master bath. I scrubbed down the shower and tub and decluttered a few things out of the room. I cleaned the toilet, the mirrors, the countertops, and washed the rug. I cleaned and put DS's potty under the cabinet because he has preferred the tub as of late. At some point tonight, I'm going to mop the floor and put the rug back in.

I'm also working on using up some of the extra products that we have. I hate the clutter that they cause and I hardly use a lot of the hair stuff anymore.

DS1 2-17-07 DS2 1-1-09
mdcblog5.gif

User Tag List