Accountability for today! :-) - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 41 Old 07-25-2008, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yesterday I was quite pleased that my mainlevel was cleaner, not perfect, but a lot better!

Today I need to:
- Put away laundry
- Put away things I bought from the store
- Cook the rest of our veggies so they don't spoil
- Clean up my bathroom a little while the boys take a bath tonight
- Get everything together for the Renaissance Fair tomorrow
- Mop the kitchen, entry way and powder room
#32 of 41 Old 07-25-2008, 07:41 PM

Hey everyone! Im super excited, I was able to actually vaccum all my floors.. Which of course means that I had to have them all clean. Its the first time in months that I feel like someone could come into my house and walk into any room and not be disgusted at the clutter/mess. Theres still a bunch I need to do but its nice to be able to walk all over the place without tripping over things.
My to dos for today:
- go through closets, make piles of things to sale/give away
- clean off all surfaces (dressers, counters, desk, bookcases, entertainment center, couches etc)
- deweed the yard and mow (might not happen, its raining)
- sweep/mop the patio (mold is growing eww- dependant on weather)
- Go to the local home improvement shop and get shelving for the storage room so we can use it better
- Defrost food for tomorrow
- make pizza dough for tomorrow
- Laundry (only one load!)
- wash the dog
- clean out the kitty litter (well, DH is going to.)
- put vaccum where it belongs

I think thats it. We are going to list a whole bunch of stuff on the local classifieds today. Anything that doesn't sale/get given away by next Saturday is going to the flea market and being sold. Woohoo, no more clutter.. Well, at least I hope. Im going to do another sweep of the house to make sure I didn't forget anything.

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#33 of 41 Old 07-26-2008, 07:48 PM

I didn't get anything done yesterday.. Oh well, today is a new day.. Today I need to:
Finish the laundry and put the clothes on the counter away
Dishes
Wipe down kitchen counters
Change kitty litter
pick up in the living room

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#34 of 41 Old 07-27-2008, 12:59 AM

I am loving this thread. This is my plan of action for tomorrow. I have to work from 9-6 but before work and after work, I am going to clean off top of my desk, clean off both kitchen counters, and clean off the dining room table. I am going to go do some for the next 45 minutes before I head off to bed.
#35 of 41 Old 07-27-2008, 09:27 AM

Ok again I didn't do anything. I went to church, got home and was so exhausted I just crashed. I took a two hour nap, woke up, ate dinner and laid around for the rest of the day. Ive been cramping really bad (not like contractions but still very uncomfortable) so I figure its my bodys way of saying I need to slow down.. Heres what Im planning on doing tomorrow:
- Deep clean kitchen (finished)
-Dishes- put away, wash, put away, wash (done)
- clean out microwave (done)
- clean out fridge (done)
- wipe down countertops/stove/outside where its needed (done)
- wipe down kitchen table(finished)
- general pick up- Did some before falling asleep with DD and didn't get it done
- start going through and pricing things for the swap meet this weekend- started

Thats it. Im going to try to take it easy this week. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow as well.

#36 of 41 Old 07-28-2008, 07:11 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
  • Vacuum--DONE
  • Look for library docket.
  • Mulch garden--Can't, it's raining
  • Feed chickens--DONE
  • Post Suite article
  • Buy chickpeas--Can't, it's raining
  • Bake something
  • Do a wash--DONE

And it's 3:15. I need to get a move on. I've done some other stuff, though...

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#37 of 41 Old 07-28-2008, 07:12 PM

Today I need to do:
Diaper laundry
One load of clothing
fold/put away whats on the sink
clean up and vaccum living room
dishes
make a loaf of bread
make waffles for the week

#38 of 41 Old 08-02-2008, 10:04 PM - Thread Starter

My house is a disaster but I am finally cleaning it! I was a little down in the dumps and overwhelmed, then my back was killing me on Wed so the house got messier. Such is life. Now it is all getting back to normal, thank goodness!
#39 of 41 Old 08-03-2008, 11:55 AM

Ok I'm back. I havent been hugely productive since I last posted but I am *tring*. I have managed to mortaly wouund the laundry monster and am tring despratly not to resurect it I spent most of the day yesterday painting ceilings and my back and shoulders are killing me! So my goals for today are small:

Wash, Dry and put away laundry

Groceryshop and put food away

declutter entry way

Ok well I'd better get off my butt..... and the computer

GL

dust.gifmama to  ds2/03 ds2/05 dd4/07 and expecting someone new in the spring! chicken3.gif

#40 of 41 Old 08-03-2008, 12:39 PM

missSJ
glad to hear things are getting back to normal. I hate feeling overwhelmed by housework

dust.gifmama to  ds2/03 ds2/05 dd4/07 and expecting someone new in the spring! chicken3.gif

#41 of 41 Old 08-03-2008, 05:53 PM

MissSJ- sorry you weren't feeling well but Im glad you are doing better!

I had my house clean and then it got into a mess again (happens every time) so off I am too clean this week again. Today Im starting with the kitchen

Dishes
Counters
Laundry- I even put it away
sweep/mop
wipe down dining room table
vaccuum

Make waffles
Make bread- just realized Im out of butter so this will have to wait until tomorrow

Thats about it. I want to start getting into a routine but I need DD's help with that one. Don't think thats going to happen.

I also remembered that I promised to make meatball subs for tonights dinner so I made 5 dozen meatballs, saved out 20 and froze the rest. My daughter is fussing so I think its going to be an early nap time today.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page