Hey everyone! Im super excited, I was able to actually vaccum all my floors.. Which of course means that I had to have them all clean. Its the first time in months that I feel like someone could come into my house and walk into any room and not be disgusted at the clutter/mess. Theres still a bunch I need to do but its nice to be able to walk all over the place without tripping over things.
My to dos for today:
- go through closets, make piles of things to sale/give away
- clean off all surfaces (dressers, counters, desk, bookcases, entertainment center, couches etc)
- deweed the yard and mow (might not happen, its raining)
- sweep/mop the patio (mold is growing eww- dependant on weather)
- Go to the local home improvement shop and get shelving for the storage room so we can use it better
- Defrost food for tomorrow
- make pizza dough for tomorrow
- Laundry (only one load!)
- wash the dog
- clean out the kitty litter (well, DH is going to.)
- put vaccum where it belongs
I think thats it. We are going to list a whole bunch of stuff on the local classifieds today. Anything that doesn't sale/get given away by next Saturday is going to the flea market and being sold. Woohoo, no more clutter.. Well, at least I hope. Im going to do another sweep of the house to make sure I didn't forget anything.
~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005