Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ending thread
#33 of 52 Old 10-03-2008, 12:13 PM

My dh has some gross habits that I'm not proud to post about and he doesn't suffer from depression. I guess we just have different standards. My biggest issue is that he blows his nose all the time. Allergies, I guess. He uses whatever is around. His socks, his shirts. Then, he folds them up and leaves them on the couch and other places in the living room. I don't know what I can touch or what's going to be wet. I'm considering designating a little basket by the couch that is for his yucky stuff.

He's also not bothered by clutter like I am. He does vacuum, sweeps sometimes, does the dishwasher, and takes out trash and little box. Other than that, the rest is all me. I get a little disgruntled since I work full time. He stays home with the baby, but she naps 3 -4 hours a day. He'll normally nap instead. Really ticks me off.

Thanks for letting me vent. I've been following your post since yesterday and wanted to say that I understand. I'm sure he has good qualities and so does my husband. I love him regardless. I hope your husband can realize what you go through or can at least find some balance.

Wendy - mom to dd1(11), dd2(7), dd3(3)
#34 of 52 Old 10-03-2008, 12:31 PM

I agree that the bodily waste issue is so far from normal that you have to address it separately from the clutter/sharing of chores. It needs to stop, period. It is a health issue for everyone in the house. Throw out the bedpan and bottles so that they are no longer an option. What is your rx like with your in laws? It might be worth enlisting their help to stage some sort of intervention so that he gets a mental health evaluation.

Starting to have people over, often, might be a good strategy for helping to curb some of the behavior but won't address the underlying causes. When did he stop using the toilet regularly? Since you had to go back to the storage unit right away when he remembered, it seems like he understands that his behavior is socially unacceptable, but then why is it acceptable in your home? That is the disconnect that I don't get.

I'm sorry that you are having to deal with this unnecessary stress.
#35 of 52 Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

ending thread
#36 of 52 Old 10-03-2008, 03:51 PM

I was married to a guy with a similar attitude about me cleaning. If I said anything about his garbage- he would lay into me and turn it around- in the end, I would be the one apologizing. It was really wrong. He was much more on the abusive side, and I'm sorry, I don't have a happy ending. (But I will say that there were alot of other issues- not just the cleanliness one)
I know alot of it had to do w/ him not having to clean up after himself as a child/young adult- his mom did everything for him. Including removing things from his pockets when washing clothes. I washed his wallet so many times it's unbelievable- and yes, each time it was "my" fault.
I really believe that the person who is bothered is the person who should do something about it, (Though, I wouldn't say bodily waste is included in this) so for myself, if the dishes aren't done- I do them. Why? well, dh would let them all be used up b/f he would wash them. I can handle that- we have different levels of cleaning desires.
What would bother me is if his "desires" were higher than mine but he was was the one leaving the clothes on the floor, coffee cups out, wrappers places, etc. and then he would blame it on me.
I've been there. It is not an easy place to be. It did help me to get counseling and realize what is normal and that I didn't need to feel guilty about his behavior/actions- b/c I didn't cause it (like he was telling me).
I'm sorry you have to nag, (be his brain right now) but it is an encouraging step that he is willing to make.
Keep at it-- and try to focus on those good things about him. Also- if you can try to let him know that a clean house makes you feel more "in the mood". When he does clean up his own mess, plant one on him and let him know how much you appreciate that. Sounds like this is just one of those things that you guys have to work through- and your marriage will be stronger when it is all said and done.
*hugs!*

Rachel, wife to Brian, mother of 5. Lover of birth.
Blog on profile.
#37 of 52 Old 10-03-2008, 04:05 PM

I think your list is a good one. Would you consider implementing one item at a time though? That way it wouldn't seem like such an overwhelming indictment on your DH.

My vote to go first would be that bodily waste goes in the toilet at first opportunity. If your DH needs to put it into a container first (which I think is rediculous for a 7 year old, much less a grown man) so be it, but then it goes directly into an appropriate place. Same with diapers.

I've been guilty of forgetting a dirty diaper while chasing a toddler down to put on pants but there is no reason that a healthy grown person shouldn't clean up his or her own bodily waste immediately.
#38 of 52 Old 10-03-2008, 05:52 PM

i love your "family basics" list and in no way do i think you need to do it one step at a time. this is a short, simple list of basic things that you each must do. it will be nice for you to have each of these as sort of mantras, so you don't feel like you're nagging. you can simply repeat "we put our trash in the trashcan" rather than having to say "you left your trash on the floor" for example.

imo, this *is* taking it one step at a time. step 1 is having him take responsibility for basic picking up after himself and setting that example for the kids in the shared areas of the house. steps 2 and 3 would be getting him to clean and maintain *his* area of the house & getting him to contribute to other housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, in either order.

i also want to say, i can become frustrated and vent about my dh in a way that makes him sound like the laziest, flakiest, most unworthy bastard on the planet. he is truly an asshole sometimes, and he's very childish. like your dh, he doesn't fight fair and some of the things he says could probably sound abusive on paper when it's not like that in reality. but . . . he has many good qualities and i love him. we have our ups and downs, so i understand your desire to bring your family back up to where you know you can be again. just remember to take care of yourself too - the work you're putting into your marriage and your home and your little ones (and your work!) takes a lot of energy and sometimes you need to refuel.
#39 of 52 Old 10-03-2008, 06:58 PM

Does your DH have ADHD? Focusing so intently on what one is doing that one can't use a nearby bathroom, and then forgetting that as a result there's a bottle of urine or a "mud pie" to deal with -- to me, that sounds like it fits in with what I've heard about ADHD. Intense concentration on one activity to the exclusion of all others... and forgetfulness as one's attention passes (no pun intended) on to the next thing.

I also ask because you mention that he has an ability to focus on what's right in front of him even if other things should be higher priorities. This, I think, is an ADHD quality as well.

I offer this idea not as an excuse but as an attempt at some kind of explanation of why he would behave like this. I find the excrement & urine portion of the situation absolutely incredible.

I know that the potty problem only part of the situation, and maybe not the biggest part, but to me it's the part that takes the whole thing out of the realm of "normality" and hints at something else. I've just never heard of grownups, aside from some gambling addicts, actively choosing not to use the bathroom.

Decluttering SAHM of three. Going for 2011 items in 2011.
#40 of 52 Old 10-03-2008, 07:04 PM

I think your list is a good place to start, as far as household rules go, but there is something more than "needing reminding" going on - adults should not need reminders about using the toilet. I would focus on that as non-negotiable, it is a health hazard and is much more of an immediate problem than clutter. There shouldn't BE "pee bottles", KWIM? I am worried that the pictures might actually be helping you to normalize behavior that is NOT normal and that, quite frankly, seems hostile to you and your children, or a clear sign of mental illness. If he understands that it's not ok to leave human shit outside of a storage unit for strangers to find, why is it ok to have urine in bottles in your house? I have never heard of an adult behaving that way who has access to a toilet, homeless people and those suffering from dementia excepted. What would you think if your boss behaved that way in the office, for example or your child's teacher at school? That (s)he was crazy, right? Nasty habits are things like drinking out of the milk carton. He needs help and since you are a functional adult, you need to get it for him. This is not behavior that your children should be exposed to (they are already starting to copy it) and it does not seem like it is getting better without treatment. http://www.psychnj.org/psych/signs.htm (note that toilet training reversal is a cause for concern in children, never mind adults) I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this, but addressing it has the potential to make life so much better for all of you.
#41 of 52 Old 10-03-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeymom View Post
I agree. Separate the urine and feces issues from his bad attitude about house work and his responsibilities. His pooping and peeing anywhere other than a toilet needs to be of primary importance.
Does he (and do you) realize that having urine and feces in the house can get your children taken away from you? They are a major sign of child neglect (along with insect or animal infestations) that social workers look for. If anyone were to find out about it and report you guys, your children could end up in foster care. You sound like a really great mom, and I know you're already upset about this, and I'm not trying to freak you out, but maybe telling him that would scare him into dealing with such a totally bizarre habit.
#42 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 02:44 AM

Ahappymel, first off, I want to offer you a big hug . The situation really sucks and it is not fair to your or your children. Being a mom is hard enough, being a WOHM is hard enough, but dealing with all that other stuff on top of everything is really heavy. I'm sure you're a great person and a great mother and I'm really glad that you're reaching out for support and help.

I don't want to sound like I'm passing judgement on you...sometimes things sound worse when we write them out than they are IRL. But I do want to give you a reality check and trigger you to really look at the big picture here.

Your dh does not need reminding, he needs professional help. Just because other people are living in worse conditions than you are, does not make your situation acceptable. As a pp mentioned, having adult urine or poop left lying around in the home is unacceptable and Not Normal. Not only is it unacceptable for your dh to do that, it is also not OK for you to tolerate it...for yourself or for your kids. You seriously do run the risk of dealing with CPS if you tolerate this on a long-term basis.

My dh has some gross habits too. His Swiss mother did everything for him when he was growing up, then he lived as a bachelor for many years. He had to learn a lot of hygiene and self care basics the hard way -- from getting feedback as an adult . But I guess my dh isn't as extreme as what you are dealing with, your dh's behaviours really cross the line.

I am sure that there is a deep-seated reason why your dh is doing this stuff. This goes beyond being a slob or being lazy. I don't think that your strategy of reminding/nagging your dh constantly will work...IMO you are setting yourself and him up for failure. You have already tried that and it is not working - he is not hearing you. My two year old has better toilet habits than your dh does. Your dh has a problem and both of you are in denial about this. You need to know what the problem is so that you can figure out what to do about it.

IMO, you need to talk in a language that he can understand. Like, "the next time I find urine or poop lying around the house the kids and I are moving out until you seek medical/psychiatric help"...and mean it. It's not his choice to have whatever mental illness or issue is going on with him, but it is his choice to inflict it on his family and not seek help.

I think it's a good idea for you to seek out counselling for yourself as well. I know that once you have kids with a man you can't easily walk away from him, but at the same time you need to understand your own role in this situation. You may want to look at your own behaviours and examine whether you are enabling him to continue doing unacceptable behaviours. You need to act from a place of respecting and loving yourself. If you can get to that place, you will not be able to tolerate this situation any longer.

I'm sure your dh has many great qualities. But IMO you need to protect yourself and your children. I would suggest that you start keeping a secret diary and stash of photos to document what is going on. If things get worse you may want to have evidence of what is going on. And a secret money stash so that you can follow through on a threat to leave. Your dh is in trouble but he is shaming and blaming you...if his issues continue to get worse you will need to have your ducks in a row.

Get help!!! Write a list of anyone who can help you in this situation. Your dh is not listening to you...is there anyone who could get his ear? You need to break out of your isolation and share what is going on with your family with your IRL community and extended family. The only way that your dh can avoid being confronted by his issues is by your hiding the situation and "covering" for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahappymel View Post
The in-laws would FREAK if I mentioned any of this...
Who cares? . They are family and you need help. They don't want their grandchildren to grow up like that any more than you do. This is not the time to be protecting your dh's feelings or your ILs' feelings.

How many years do you want to live like this? We have the heavy responsibility of creating our children's homes and shaping what is normal for them. Spend some time visualizing what you want for you and your children. You can make this happen!

My home needs a lot of work and I can relate to the anger, frustration, shame, and energy drain that a disordered home causes. The four of us live in a 1000 sf apartment and we have no storage or attic or garage, etc. We have clutter and even gross things like recently I discovered that there were weevils in our pantry . I am working really hard at getting my act together. I am coming to understand that tolerating chaos in my home is destroying my peace and stopping me from enjoying my family and life. My dh is a great father but he's a slob and I've realized that it falls on me to keep the home in order. Nagging doesn't work...it just makes me feel like a b---- . I am doing it for myself and for my kids. I grew up in a messy home and I hated it .

When it comes to sharing the housework, I agree with pps that you need to keep this a separate issue in your own mind and with your dh. The sharing housework issue is Normal. I don't know many fathers who seriously put a dent in household chores. I suggest that you listen to flylady's podcasts if you want to work on your home and involve others in that. It's not fair when men don't spontaneously pull their weight around the house, but frankly it's the norm for men to just not notice or not do the 100s of things that need doing every day.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh. I truly am trying to offer you support here .

sharing life with | 9.5 yo ds | 7 yo dd | love of my life new husband

#43 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

ending thread
#44 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 12:30 PM

Please don't flame me, but I think we need to ease up on the OP- she was venting frustration and in need of support. She did say she would seek counseling for herself and alot of people have said this is a mental issue on his part and to get documentation, which I think is very wise advice. But now that everyone has said their piece, can we just love on her for a while?
Reading through this thread, I felt that had I been the OP, I would have felt judged and attacked and I think all the important points have been covered now.
No offense intended.

*hugs*

Rachel, wife to Brian, mother of 5. Lover of birth.
Blog on profile.
#45 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 12:51 PM

I find poopy diapers, etc in the path of destruction left after my DH decides to help. Drives me nuts.

Missionary, birth-worker, midwifery student
Mama to love.gif DD (9yr), DS luxlove.gif (3yr), & 2twins.gif UC twin DDs (5yr)

#46 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

ending thread
#47 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 02:44 PM

I didn't think that you had feces in your house but got the idea that it was more than peeing in a bottle from your anecdote about the storage locker. We actually have had a storage unit for years and I have never found human waste on the property, ever. If I saw someone defecating in a pie pan (of all things!) I would call the police, there is a bathroom available, as there is at yours. Urinating in public is against the law, by the way, regardless of his beliefs, it is a public health issue. If he is urinating and defecating in a bottle or pie pan, ie, places other than in the toilet, that is not "regularly" using the toilet. Just because he uses the toilet sometimes doesn't mean that his other behavior is normal. I am really concerned for you and your kids that you have such a strong need to minimize how abnormal and serious his behavior is. The fact that he frequently chooses to not use a toilet when there is one readily accessible, as you point out, is NOT normal. There is no way to rationalize, minimize or justify it, it is NOT normal and if CPS were to get involved, as others have pointed out, you would be responsible for choosing to keep your children in a home where this is going on. No matter what he or you choose to think about his behavior, you need to understand that society views it as seriously abnormal and, as others have pointed out, it could be GROUNDS FOR LOSING YOUR CHILDREN. I am sorry that you are in this position, it's a crappy (pun intended) thing to have to deal with, but you do have to deal with it or live knowing that your kids could end up in foster care. No matter how much you clean, try to hide it, etc, your kids could still end up in foster care because of their father's bizzare behavior and your choice to do nothing effective about it. Whatever is underlying his behavior (people have guessed trauma, mental illness, you mentioned strange beliefs about how it is somehow beneficial) the behavior needs to STOP or you need to get your kids into a different environment. I really want to be supportive but you need a serious reality check. Do you think that foster care would be likely to keep your kids unvaxxed, vegetarian, together? How can that risk possibly be worth it?
#48 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittysmama View Post
I didn't think that you had feces in your house but got the idea that it was more than peeing in a bottle from your anecdote about the storage locker. We actually have had a storage unit for years and I have never found human waste on the property, ever. If I saw someone defecating in a pie pan (of all things!) I would call the police, there is a bathroom available, as there is at yours. Urinating in public is against the law, by the way, regardless of his beliefs, it is a public health issue. If he is urinating and defecating in a bottle or pie pan, ie, places other than in the toilet, that is not "regularly" using the toilet. Just because he uses the toilet sometimes doesn't mean that his other behavior is normal. I am really concerned for you and your kids that you have such a strong need to minimize how abnormal and serious his behavior is. The fact that he frequently chooses to not use a toilet when there is one readily accessible, as you point out, is NOT normal. There is no way to rationalize, minimize or justify it, it is NOT normal and if CPS were to get involved, as others have pointed out, you would be responsible for choosing to keep your children in a home where this is going on. No matter what he or you choose to think about his behavior, you need to understand that society views it as seriously abnormal and, as others have pointed out, it could be GROUNDS FOR LOSING YOUR CHILDREN. I am sorry that you are in this position, it's a crappy (pun intended) thing to have to deal with, but you do have to deal with it or live knowing that your kids could end up in foster care. No matter how much you clean, try to hide it, etc, your kids could still end up in foster care because of their father's bizzare behavior and your choice to do nothing effective about it. Whatever is underlying his behavior (people have guessed trauma, mental illness, you mentioned strange beliefs about how it is somehow beneficial) the behavior needs to STOP or you need to get your kids into a different environment. I really want to be supportive but you need a serious reality check. Do you think that foster care would be likely to keep your kids unvaxxed, vegetarian, together? How can that risk possibly be worth it?
While I agree that pee bottles in the house is unconventional and might be grounds for CPS investigation, it is not really that gross. No grosser than people who must do this due to age or being bedridden. What is gross and very inconsiderate is that he does not clean this up himself right away. I also do not think peeing outside is that big of a deal. On the sidewalk in the middle of town, yes, gross AND illegal. In the woods behind the nasty rest area outhouses, not so much. I am totally guilty of this. Not for myself, but when I have dd, I would much rather she pop a squat in the woods (pee only) than take her into some contaminated, never cleaned, public restroom. We do use mason jars in our camper, that has no toilet, and tent when camping. I often go camping alone with dd and if nature calls in the middle of the night, I am not going to wake up dd and drag her to the toilet when I can just use a jar. Of course, we have very specific rules. Each jar is marked for the sole user and it MUST be cleaned out with SOAP and hot water by the owner first thing in the morning. No exceptions!
#49 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahappymel;12315258 QUOTE

Just to keep this straight, he only pees in the bottle or bedpan at night. He says he has sleep problems and then if gets up, then he fully awakens and has a hard time going back to sleep.
It's not always either...it's sometimes. Or if we are out in public and he doesn't want to stop to use the restroom. He says he hates public restrooms. He prefers to pee outside. I cannot tell how many times I have seen him pee in bushes/on trees when a public restroom was very accessible.
He is very much the "naturalist"...he believes that peeing outside deposits minerals into the soil too.
Let me set the record straight about feces...we DO NOT have feces in the house!
THERE IS NO FECES IN THE HOUSE.
I don't like the pee in the bottle issues when it happens and I will take the advice to absolutely verbalize that it is totally unacceptable.
Okay. I think I have a better picture about this now. I think you are married to Mr. Natural--this makes some sense with what you've said about the vegan/vegetarian diet, the internal hygiene concerns, etc. I think he's just not that grossed out by pee/poop etc., and feels they are "natural". In fact, I've met people like that who sort of have the attitude that because they have such a good vegetarian diet, their poop isn't as gross/smelly/yukky as other people's. (I have known at least one person who had sort of a fetish about his own pee and poop, and really got a kick out of finding alternative and creative places to deposit his waste, especially so that other people would encounter it. That's pretty icky.) Being Mr. Natural isn't a bad thing--he probably has a pretty positive attitude about things like childbirth and menstruation, really is down with the cloth diapering, and isn't going to get all hung up if you prefer not to shave your legs or wear chemical deodorants. Mr. Naturals can be very earthy and can be very accepting and affirming of the natural body, and that can be a very sexy and positive and pro-woman thing.

I personally am against random peeing outside especially because I've traveled in developing countries (notably, India) where there is more exposure to human urine/fecal material (peeing a lot in public, open sewers, etc.) and this is a major cause of disease and health problems. Pee and poop don't only contain minerals, they contain viruses, bacteria, parasites, etc., such as hepatitis A or B, poliovirus, etc. One of the reasons that we are able to not worry quite so much about things like polio (fecal transmission) is that in the US we have very high standards of public sanitation and understand that sanitary sewers and clean water have a big impact on disease reduction, and that has had a major effect on reducing incidence of diseases like this. I can understand that your DH really doesn't like public restrooms (who does? they are often gross) but I *really* don't like the alternative of people peeing and pooping everywhere in public space and turning the rest of the world into a big toilet! Just like he is grossed out by public restrooms, the rest of us are also grossed out by people peeing in public spaces or in a container when there is a toilet readily available. Obviously, sometimes it's unavoidable that people will have to eliminate somewhere other than in a toilet or urinal--I think most people can concede that there are potty emergencies where you have to pee or poop imminently and there just is not toilet available at all, and you may end up having to go behind a tree or in a container or something like that. Or if somebody is sick or disabled, then they may need a bedpan or urine bottle.

But a perfectly healthy adult doing this is just a lazy and disgusting habit, and it's one that displays a profound disregard for public sanitation when it's happening in public, and a profound disregard and disrespect for your feelings and for the attitude he's passing to the children when it happens in your home and especially when it's left for YOU to find/clean up!!! I can understand his point about the sleep issues too--I mean, spend a few minutes on a DDC in the middle of the night--how many of us haven't had that happen on a very regular basis when we've been pregnant? (Getting up in the middle of the night to pee, and being unable to fall back asleep.) But I haven't heard of one person deciding that the solution to this is to pee in a bottle or bedpan and leave it at the bedside!!! If he really has such a big problem with getting back to sleep and it's affecting him that much to get up to use the bathroom, he needs to seek help from a sleep specialist to deal with the sleep disorder, or a urologist if he's peeing abnormally frequently at night, rather than just peeing in a container. I think that you really need to draw the line here with this--division of labor with housework is an issue that most couples have to grapple with, and that's just normal/par for the course in marriage. If one person wants the house cleaner/tidier/less cluttery than the other one, then it's usually up to that person to put in a bit more effort to get/keep it that way, and that's probably okay. Like an OP said, there are certain things that *I* do in the house because *I* like them done. But the peeing thing has to stop. Because it's bothering you, and justifiably so. In a marriage, if one party has a behavior that is completely revolting to their spouse and/or setting a bad example for the kids, they should really make an effort to change that behavior.
#50 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

ending thread
#51 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 05:54 PM

Ahappymel, I'm sorry that this thread hasn't offered a lot of support in terms of your original concern. In terms of your concern about wanting your dh to do his share of the housework, I definitely want to re-iterate my recommendation to listen to flylady's podcasts. If you have an MP3 player you can absorb her message while you're doing the housework. I think she has a lot of wisdom to share when it comes to the syndrome of the martyred wife who is frustrated with her dh not doing the basics around the house. You can even call into her show. My pet peeve is dh dumping his coat on the floor in our small entranceway :.

But...it's hard to focus on the topic of the thread when you have mentioned the pee/poop issue. When people post on MDC I assume that they want honest responses that come from the heart. I agree with everything that Kavita wrote above -- she seems to have summarized the situation well. But I also share kittysmama's concerns. I didn't have the impression that you have feces lying around the house or that your home is a pigsty. I have the impression that you work really hard to keep your home in a reasonable condition and that you are compensating for your dh's behaviours. But what if you were sick or incapacitated in some way for a time? Would your children be living in a home with a collection of fermenting urine bottles? The "mudpie" scenario seems really extreme to me and it does make me wonder if that's the only time that your dh has defecated in inappropriate places?

And (in honour of rachelagain), : : . Really

sharing life with | 9.5 yo ds | 7 yo dd | love of my life new husband

#52 of 52 Old 10-04-2008, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

I just want to say thank you for the honesty and heart messages here. I am feeling uncomfortable now. I have met a few MDC moms in person and what if someone reads this and takes the info out of context and is alarmed enough to call CPS? I have enough to worry about. I am a vegan woman, a natural weaner, I don't vax...enough reasons for the general public to think I'm not taking care of my kids. Quite frankly, I believe CPS would be quite satisfied with the way I keep the house. What if I did become incapicated and unable to maintain the house? I don't know...what would happen to any of us?

I prefer not to go on with this thread but feel grateful anyhow.
Mel.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page