Anyone use Anger Soothe from Native Remedies? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 04-18-2010, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I really want to try it but I'm wondering if anyone on here has tried it?
Here's the link:
http://www.nativeremedies.com/produc...outbursts.html
Thanks!

Dalila, mom to two boys, 7 and 5

490/2013

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 05-18-2010, 04:04 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I haven't, as yet, tried the anger soothe. But my mom got the Tula Tantrum Tamer for my almost 5 yr DS. He has been evaluated with mild Sensory Processing Disorder and regularly as periods of aggression and anger.

Since beginning the TTT, he has calmed down considerably, enough for others to notice and comment about it.

Bought from Native Remedies I think it costs like $34, but my mom bought the 2 ingredients - Camomilla 6X and Cina 6X - and we give this to my DS 3 times daily at least for right now. It might be something to consider.

http://www.1-800homeopathy.com/ carries the two ingedients in 500 tablet bottles for $8.95 plus s&h - it took 3 days to get to me.
#3 of 8 Old 04-11-2011, 01:13 AM

Hey,

Was wondering if you have used the anger sooth? Does it actually work?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

#4 of 8 Old 11-23-2011, 10:04 AM

I was at the end of my rope dealing with my husbands anger outbursts and short temper...everything seemed to irritate him.  I came across Anger Soothe and I have to honestly say his behavior has changed considerably. He has been taking it for a month and has been such a JOY to be around now.  When we ran out, I didn't think it would be a big deal to go a week or so without it but it WAS.  I noticed after the 3rd day without Anger Soothe he was back to outbursts and irritable moods and arguing over stupid stuff. I re-ordered right away.  I know this stuff works because not only have I seen it for myself but my husband didn't/doesn't even know he's taking it...I just drop it in his coffee, food, whatever/whenever and he doesn't even know it...so the results are real and not just something he talked himself into (since he doesn't even know he's taking it). 

#5 of 8 Old 12-07-2011, 06:34 PM

Do you really give it to him without him knowing?  I am seriously considering this because my fiance has issues with anger and although he admits he has a problem, I am not sure how he would react if I asked him to take this.  I am glad you see results in it though, without him knowing he is taking it because that shows it actually works.  I know I could figure out a way to give it to him daily without him knowing but if he ever found out he might get pissed!  But since he does admit he gets angry easily, he might be willing to try it.  I'll just have to bring it up at the right time and if he doesn't like the idea, I'll just sneak and give it to him.  I'm at my wits end!

#6 of 8 Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 AM

I am considering using this. I am sad to say but it is for ME.......I do have a thyroid problem and I am thinking something is just off balance with me. I feel as though I am always fussing and getting angry at my children for no reason. The issues I have for being angry I don't even know what they are!!!! I am not in a bad situation or anything but I find myself constantly angry...To the point now I am getting headaches after the anger...and then afterwards I have said so much that I regret that I cannot go on living like this....I am hoping this works for me because pretty soon....I fear that I will chase everyone away and   be old and all alone....

#7 of 8 Old 05-13-2012, 07:13 PM

I have the same problem. My husband has major anger issues, Always ready for battle. shouting at my children, debasing me, everyone. If anyone even slightly disses him he goes ballistic. Everyday is a nightmare. A single family lunch out is a battle. He gets offended at every issue. By evening we are all emotionally exhausted. If this really works I am ready to try it. He won;t go for therapy or try any anti depressant. He also drinks about 2-3 beers/ evening. Would this effect the medication. Any help is appreciated

#8 of 8 Old 05-14-2012, 08:16 AM

How do you give it to him in his food. Can you sprinkle it? Does it have any flavor.My husband is very picky in food.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page