Invitation to participate in a brief research study about postpartum mental health. Study is anonymous! https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=142623. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-01-2011, 02:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My name is Giovanna Vitullo and I am looking for individuals interested in participating in a research study about postpartum mental health.  All participants are required to be first time mothers, who are at least 18 years of age and are 4 weeks to 1 year postpartum.   The purpose of this study is to assess for potential risk factors related to postpartum mental health.  This study is being conducted as part of a Clinical Research Project, a requirement of the researcher’s clinical psychology doctoral program. 

There are four questionnaires embedded in this study, which should take take approximately 20 minutes to complete in total.  A list of resources and referrals will be given at the completion of this study in the case that a participant would like to follow up with support services.

There are no known or anticipated benefits associated with participation in this study and there is no compensation for participation. This study is anonymous and no identifying information is required of any participant. There is opportunity to receive a summary of the results of this research once the study has been completed and data has been analyzed. 

If you are interested in participating in this study or would like additional information, please visit: https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=142623.

Your participation is incredibly appreciated and has the potential to help further this field of study!  Thank you!

#2 of 2 Old 06-20-2012, 07:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone!  I am still looking for more participants for my study.  I am right about half way to where I'd like to be.  Please, if you have just 20 minutes to spare, check out my study- it has the potential to contribute some great information and a better understanding of postpartum mental health!  Thank you in advance for your consideration, time, and support!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page