Social Anxiety - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-18-2006, 11:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone have any luck coping with this naturally? my dh has been struggling for a while, and is currently weaning off of effexor. i have read about 'illegal' methods of coping, anyone have any insight?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-19-2006, 10:09 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Well, I have SA and it's tough. Very tough. My zoloft *kinda* helped. Mostly because it made me a little out there. As far as illegal things, I don't have a lot of experience with that, but I would guess no and that he is better off speaking to a psychologist. They can try to give him exercises to control it and conquer it. I haven't done this. I need to, though!

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#3 of 3 Old 10-22-2006, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bumping this up, because i am interested to see if anyone has any "earthy" remedies also...
i have had social anxiety for years ~~ it was not quite as bad when i was with my ex, because he did have ummmmm...: "naturally grown substances" of a certain kind that helped out... (that was interesting to find phrasing for : ) my doctor gave me meds, but i will not touch them...they have been sitting in my cuboard for 3 mos....

Allison~~ Mommy to 4 amazing troublemakers Newlywed to David Throwing in the towel on Fertility treatments after TTC for 5+ yrs. Simplifying our life in anticipation of cross country move in 2011

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page