Join Date: Nov 2001
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I made my decision today. I saw my pdoc this morning. We decided the following:
1. Gradually wean to Lithium
2. Add lithium at very small amount now and keep Depakote until January '09 when my insurance coverage "reboots".
3. Start weaning from Depakote, and upping Lithium as needed at the beginning of January.
4. Drop social worker appointment for tomorrow as I'm feeling well today and only have 2 more appointments after today's until Jan.1
5. Drop risperdal completely starting tonight. (Very low dose won't cause withrawl.)
I told her I want to eventually have the fewest drugs as possible and she said I was only on 3 psych drugs right now. I told her I would feel less tired if it were easier to lose weight and we both agreed that at least replacing Depakote would help. I ate a salad for lunch today with lots of healthy stuff in it and i am TRYING to not take so many naps, though I took one today. (BF said how tired I looked yesterday at about 3.)
Oh- and about school: I talked with a friend of mine and she said maybe I just took too much on with my classes at once. Maybe I should've gone half time instead of full. I have an appointment with a school counselor Friday.