My baby does the CUTEST things...(Let's hear it mamas!) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-23-2008, 09:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok mamas we know they do something new and amazing every week! Let's hear the latest adorabilities from our bouncing bundles of endless joy! I absolutely LOVE reading all the newest discoveries for our kiddos, especially when I've had a rough day!

Here's mine about DD (8 mos):

-DD was sitting w/me devouring an orange with gusto (she does this slurping/chewing/grunting thing while rocking up on her butt, it's hilarious) when DH called and she heard his voice through the phone. Her sticky fingers LUNGED for the phone and she says da-DAH in this deep throated demon voice that was kinda spooky! She says it over and over and he hears her, he's talking to her. So she's grinning and snorting and giggling, grabbing and eating the phone, so cute, so precious, and all you hear is da-DAH (deep and throaty) and her snorting, she kept smacking her head too (signing Daddy). SO cute we were laughing our heads off!

-She's cruising the furniture at light speed, grabbing people's hands so they can help her walk, and pushing/walking behind everything she can get her hands on...laundry hampers, the high chair, ummm the cats

-She only wants cuisine that WE are eating. HER cuisine, even if EXACTLY THE SAME THING, is substandard. I think she's been taking lessons from the cats, as they share her opinion.

I'll think of a few more, but in the meantime...YOUR TURN!

Bellevuemama

GOOD moms let their kids lick the beaters. GREAT moms turn off the mixer first!
Humanist Woman Wife , & Friend Plus Mama to 6 (3 mos, 2, 9, 13, 17, 20)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2008, 11:44 PM

awe, too sweet! my ds is so cute too. just everything he does is cute to me! (hes almost 9 months). He just learned to wave, and he squeals all the time. over everything! we have five cats and he squeals over them constantly. its so sweet. he also learned high five and to point to noses. he loves noses and faces in general. when he is going to sleep he gets both his hands on my or my husbands face and just smushes it lol it is hilarious.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:14 AM

my ds does the pouty lip when he hears any, i mean any, slow/saddish music and will eventually cry softly to himself if i do not turn it off lol.
it's the saddest, but cutest thing i have ever seen.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:52 AM

Such cute stories! I love it! My Dd (3mth old) has been discovering her toys and enjoys the ones that have big smiles. She has a set of colorful bug characters that hang from her infant seat and when she makes eye contact with one she will just smile ear to ear and give it a flirty, almost shy look. She continues to do this hoping that she will get a smile in return ( I know this b/c she is soooo reactive to others smiling at her). She will start "talking" to the bug and trying to get a response. Eventually after about a few mins she begins to get upset that she is not getting a reaction from her new found friend and I have to move it from her sight. HAHA, she is so cute!
Old 12-24-2008, 03:11 AM

Such good stories!! Well, obviously, I think he is cute with almost everything he does. He is also cruising along, and stands up on everything (sometimes not so cute). But, I have to say my favorite is when he grabs my face and gives me open mouthed kisses and tries to eat my nose. Melts my heart.

caffix.gifChristine: Mama to bouncy.gif  DS 04/17/08  *Infant Stroke Survivor*  Always remembering:  brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif

Took a 'break' from TTC and look what happened:  2ndtri.gif!!!!    praying.gif  for a healthy, full term baby to be born August 2012!!  Hoping for a vbac.gif!

Old 12-27-2008, 04:29 AM

I love this thread. I know what heaven feels like when I look at my baby's face. She is the most adorable thing ever. She is 13 months old and I just adore everything about her.

One of the cutest thing that she does is wrapping her arms around her older brother's head. And she gives him a kiss by just opening her mouth.

Although it's been 13 months since the birth, I feel like I'm still in postpartum bliss. I just LOVE and adore this little darling who walks up to me with her arms in the air.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:54 AM

I taught DS (almost 4 months old) how to blow raspberries, so now he does it all the time. It's adorable, but involves a whole lot of drool.

He's learned how to say "boo" and "goo" and loves it when we repeat it back to him.

He's also learned how to yell when other people are talking loudly and he wants to be heard. He also yells to get our attention, and I can't have a conversation with DH without DS trying to chime in too.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:06 AM

scoots on his booty to grab something. He has wet kisses He LOVES his older sister! He just goes so nuts for her
Old 12-27-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebsmommy25 View Post
Such good stories!! Well, obviously, I think he is cute with almost everything he does. He is also cruising along, and stands up on everything (sometimes not so cute). But, I have to say my favorite is when he grabs my face and gives me open mouthed kisses and tries to eat my nose. Melts my heart.
Mine does this, too. It's so freakin sweet.

Mama to DS1 (2/08) and DS2 (9/10).
Old 12-27-2008, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

I love this thread!

I keep coming back to read the new posts, I'm sitting here saying awwwwww to all of them...DH thinks I'm batty LOLOL

:

Old 12-27-2008, 02:25 PM

my little guy (9 months) loves to grin and laugh over everything-sometimes he holds my hand and lays his head in it and smiles at me-I almost cry every time.
He is super adorable when he does his excited 'OOOHHH' face-esp. when he sees dad!

Wife, mom to 6 great kids!...avid crafter, music lover,  reader, gardener!

homeschool.gif h20homebirth.gif novaxnocirc.gif homebirth.jpg

Old 12-28-2008, 02:00 AM

i love these!

linnaea has started blowing on her food. and it doesn't matter if it's hot or not

she also loves doing zerberts (where she pushes her face into my tummy and blows out) and today she tried to do one on the DOG!! lettie was lying there and linnaea leans forward and blows on her but nothing happened.

eh. who needs a signature?
Old 12-28-2008, 02:23 AM

when my dd was younger and very tired she would be seeking my nipple in bed and if she didn't find it by opening her mouth wide and moving her head she would make an oinking sound and furiously move her head trying to get my breast.

she has now decided to boycott crawling on knees, now she crawls with her hands and feet, butt in the air...hhaha.

she also loves to nearly stand up while trying to nurse, cute and obnoxious...as unfortunately my breasts are firmly attached.

Cortney Mama to Lyra 1-20-08 and future midwife through Birthingway College of Midwifery
Old 12-28-2008, 02:42 AM - Thread Starter

Awwww! My Izabear does zerberts on da boobies.....it's freakin hilarious!

User Tag List