October '08 Mommies ~ Lovin February - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#331 of 331 Old 03-01-2009, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I feel like i am finally coming up for air, the worst of the colds are over, now my 3 yr old is just left with a nasty sounding cough. It wakes him up all night, so the nights are still pretty bad swapping between the baby and him waking.

4 month sleep regression you say? That could very well be whats going on here, 'cause before the cold and now after, Alex is still waking up all night and finding it hard to go back to sleep.

Thanks to everyone who replied to me when I was feeling so bad. I still feel left out of the other group, but its good to know there are some of you still around here.

NaturalMama311 yeah i hear ya. And to top it off that same day, while DH was still sleeping, I was on the phone and DS1 had a meltdown because I wouldn't get the box of lego down for him RIGHT THAT SECOND. He just started SCREAMING! Anyway, DH gets up all huffily, and says "well since I've been woken up now, I can't go back to sleep." I have to say though, over the weekend he was a big help with the kids, maybe he could see just how tired I was getting.

lee1203 I'm glad you're still around, your posts have always made me laugh. Sorry you are dealing with crappy sleep
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page