Feb '08 - is it really Feb '09 already? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 343 Old 02-04-2009, 07:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: 10- 21 days incubation, keep some oral antihistamines and aqueous calamine cream handy just in case for chicken pox. I'm glad they're doing well, but I miss her.

Happy Birthday Bear!!! I'm glad that whatever's wrong with him isn't something that can be identified with big scary tests, because presumably that increases the chances that he's going to grow out of it, yes?

Teeny, I had challenges to my milk supply from the time Alex was five months old, with first one pregnancy, then a second one starting on his birthday, and he had nearly one nursing strike after another after another. What I've always found is that after nursing for six months or so (total) milk supply is generally a very adaptable thing and will sort itself out as you need to. With Alex, I followed his lead, stopped fighting to break the nursing strikes and moved to "don't offer, don't refuse." He was 17 months when he finally gave up.
Obviously, though, try a cup of boobyjuice, yes?

Happy, happy birthday, Carrie! 77 was a most excellent vintage

Slgt, Isaac is breaking my heart and I don't know what to think. We're not out in the woods yet. Oh, and his best friend broke his glasses by punching him hard in the face. Boys :

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#62 of 343 Old 02-04-2009, 07:05 PM

i had chicken pox at that age and it wasn't bad at all. Granted, the timing might not be great considering that she'd be dealing with a sick kid AND a new, unfamiliar style that isn't exactly wash 'n go, but after vaxing my kids at 12 and 9 because I couldn't find a case of pox to save my life, I would personally consider it a blessing in disguise to get CP over with now.
#63 of 343 Old 02-04-2009, 10:32 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
1 year olds are so naughty!
favorite activities:

conspiring with furry brother to break out the bag of cat food from the cabinet and start mowing down before mom catches us
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s/100_6617.jpg

oh no, she caught us!
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s/100_6618.jpg

fine, then i suppose i will pull all the pans out of the cabinet
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s/000_0162.jpg

and then climb in
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s/000_0163.jpg

meh, if that doesn't work, i guess i'll just chuck all the clean diaper laundry all over the living room
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s/100_6544.jpg

and then give myself a hair and facial treatment at dinner with my bananas
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s/100_6584.jpg

ahhhhh, life is good!:

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

#64 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
1 year olds are so naughty!

linnaea has moved from dee dah to bah bah when she looks at a fellow ddc'er what cute cute pics. you've totally motivated me to add some of linnaea. i'm going to figure this picture thing out darn it!!

thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, i'm not making a cake and i'm kind of tired of day number 6 with a mate on a business trip but we'll make due. my friend came over and played with lazlo and cleaned all day for a birthday present. it was awesome.

helen, so sorry to hear about isaac, i'm kind of dreading those "big kid" years.

eh. who needs a signature?
#65 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 01:18 AM

happy birthday!

love the pics! I want to see more of these wonderful babies!

here are the 1 year pics we had done.

i read and caught up but i need to get off the computer and can't do personals this time, this is the best I can do:
and : and : and and and : and and not necessarily in that order!

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
#66 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 08:49 AM - Thread Starter

Helen -

Bear - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:

Justmama, sweet sweet pictures of Grace! What a cutie. One-year-olds are indeed troublesome little critters, and so much fun!

Gena, adorable girls. They have a lot of character...do they look a lot like you or your husband? Thanks for posting the pic.

Carrie, hang in there...hope your mate returns soon. And what a great birthday gift from your friend. Ahhhh.

Ema-adama, thanks for the update on our friend. I'm glad to hear she's doing well and working to figure out what her choice means. Chicken pox...I'm no help, I didn't get them until I was in my mid-20s. I had 7 pox and a mild fever for about 2 hours. It was a month before my wedding. Lucky.

Just doing a quick post while I'm synchronizing files to my company network...we're doing playgroup today again, one we've started at the local library. I took R to one yesterday that meets at our local elem. school in the preschool room, and she's still just too young for it. She wants to get into EVERYTHING, and mostly wants to knock over the other kids' block towers. There are a lot of chokey bits around...although she's a LOT better about the mouth thing, it's still just a room too full of "No" for her. Sigh.

Today's group is all 18 months & under, so a bit more age-appropriate...no trouble to get into, and they can all spend an hour taking toys from one another and climbing on things. Perfect!

BTW - Not having anything to compare to, I didn't realize that we have an active baby. I'm starting to get that impression. People comment on how busy she is, always. She moves fast in whatever she does, and she's only still when she sleeps or has just woken up. I thought all babies were this way. Apparently, some of them actually just sit and hang out for a while.

Sigh.
#67 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 09:34 AM

Great Pictures sarahn4639 and justmama

Here is what my naughty little 1 year old is up to I thought she was being pretty quiet!

Birthday girl!!

With daddy

With mommy

At the beach

With mommy again that is my sis with me
#68 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 10:05 AM

Hi Everyone! I'm so behind but wanted to check in. Lucy took 5 steps the other night (even though her first steps were a month ago, this was the first time she tried again lol)...she's working on her last bottom incisor and her first molar, so that's fun. She's so much fun...she claps now, clucks her tongue, and is starting to 'dance' and 'sing'.

On a serious note I've been worried all week bc my dad pointed out to me that she is cross-eyed in one eye. I thought he was crazy, but after doing some research and seeing on particular photo online, I realized he was right....most of Lucy's photos look just like this one example. Her right eye looks left really often....you can see it in my blog if you go back a couple pages and really look at her pics. I always thought she just wasn't looking at the camera alot, but if you pay attention, her left eye is and her right eye is not. We're going to the ophthalmologist tomorrow morning, and have an appt with the best place in the country in Miami in May for second opinion. 2 of my aunts were cross-eyed, and it's hereditary. We're not going to allow surgery, but she'll likely have to have her eye patched hours a day and/or wear glasses....my poor baby. I'm trying to be blase about it, but really the thought of covering up her beautiful face with patches or glasses....I hope I can find some nice glasses if she needs them. I see pics of some babies online and ALL you see are glasses, kwim? I'll let you all know what happens.

I'll try to get caught up on here!!

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#69 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
that she is cross-eyed in one eye.
I know you don't like the patches or glasses, or the thought of them covering up your beautiful baby, but if she does have to wear one/both, it will be a short trip. I personally think babies are stinking CUTE in them!

Ember WALKED this morning! 5-6 steps, 3 different trips! OMG my tiny little baby WALKED!
She held one finger up two flights of stairs at the library the other day (took nearly 15 minutes ) She loves being big enough to "do stuff".

Different drummer dancing with 3 kids in 3 decades.
#70 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 02:30 PM

Yay Ember!!!!! Crazy! Lucy took some more steps today too...aaaaack!!! Our babies are becoming toddlers, sniff.

Thanks for the cheer-up. I know she'll be fine, but there is just this tiny part of me that is sad and freaking out, kwim? And there are so many worse things we could be going through, I do have it in perspective...but it's still my kid going through it, kwim?

So on another note (when it rains it pours eh? lol) DH got selfish and never put on his condom Sat night, which was prime baby-making time...we are NOT ready so I got plan B....never did that before. Anyway...now here I am 5 days later spotting. I know plan B can cause that, but this is also exactly when I spot when I am pg. So big yikes. Anyone have experience to share??? I mean I'd be happy with another of course...but not now. I might lost my mind. Rynna...now I know why you were freaking out pg with Bear!!!!! BTW did they figure anything out about him yet?

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#71 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Plan B Anyone have experience to share???
The only time I ever used Plan B was when I was single, LONG LONG time ago. I remember getting really sick, but then again, that might have been a hangover.

No advice.

Different drummer dancing with 3 kids in 3 decades.
#72 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 03:46 PM

In truth, I think glasses on little folks are adorable, and have actually been disappointed that none of my kiddos has needed them. It used to be that there was one pair of glasses for little kids, which came in four different colors. Nowadays, those kids are *stylin*. Just. Too. Cute.!! That said, my sister is the most cross-eyed person I know and probably the most crosseyed person I know who isn't legally blind. Surgical correction isn't an option for her because of the type of strabismus she has; It's entirely visual/neurological. There are worse things.

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#73 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salt_phoenix View Post
The only time I ever used Plan B was when I was single, LONG LONG time ago. I remember getting really sick, but then again, that might have been a hangover.

No advice.
: HAHAHA!! me too!! oh jeez, i actually laughed out loud.

i totally felt queasy the next day (i'm chuckling here) but i didn't have any spotting. no baby either, which was good at the time, though i did get preggers with laz about a month later, four months after starting dating.

oh boy, those were some crazy times.

amy, i hear you about the cross-eyes. lazlo has a birthmark, about 1" x 3" on his cheek by his ear and it has fur. lots of fur. i know it's no big deal, the dermatologist said it's fine, but still my heart kind of aches for the little guy. mostly because he had no say over it and other kids can be so mean. out here it seems to be no big deal, the 4 kids in town all know it's there and don't care but i'm concerned if we move it will be more of an issue. anyway, hugs!

i just placed my first order as a co-op organizer , yay me!

yay lucy, yay ember, yay little walkers :

slgt- hope your baby play group goes well! lazlo was extremely active so i was worried that linnaea was slow at first, but she's just a little more mellow.

sharun- oh my god is ashlee cute!! seriously, what a cutie!!

sarah- i'm trying to remember my snapfish password

#74 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 06:09 PM

okay, i am TOTALLY doing a birthday cake shot with linnaea, that was just so freaking cute i can hardly stand it.

you have such a handsome little boy :

#75 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 06:15 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by salt_phoenix View Post
Oh the puking. But it did work.

True Blue: You live in Key West? That sounds great just about now. Can I come live with your family? My girls are very charming. How about a visit?

Mom to : Belle and Izzy
#76 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 06:45 PM

Ha ha ha...come on down! Though it was only about 55 here today...I realize that's better than there but sure isn't beach weather!

I didn't get sick or anything...and it's all DH's fault. :irk I was so mad at him!!! Well it only reduces chance of pregnancy happening...so we'll see I guess. I know a lot about stats and their 80% reduction rate doesn't fly with me...they only counted women who took it during the middle two weeks of their cycle...and we all know that there are only about 5 days in there you can conceive!!! And it happened on one of those days LOL. DH and I happen to be very fertile together...so we shall see. Luckily we have a minivan that can seat 8.

Carrie - DS had a little birthmark on his nose when he was a baby that faded. It bothered me a little in the beginning but then I didn't notice anymore...and then it faded and I didn't even notice it was gone LOL. I suppose if it bothers little Laz one day he could have it removed though, right? I'm glad he has lots of acceptance now though...he'll have more confidence if someday some punk little kid is mean!!

#77 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 07:05 PM

Was on youtube and found an old video of ours from before I got pg with Lucy...thought you'd all get a kick out of it...it's DH and Lilli singing the "ni-ni" song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhBR72-DCw

#78 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 07:29 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Great video! Yeah for talented DHs, charming DDs and Ni-Ni! :

Mom to : Belle and Izzy
#79 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 07:42 PM

Amy, I looked at your blog earlier and went "huh, five? But she's got FOUR kids." Based on that, therefore, I believe you're up the duff- or possibly, that you will be within six weeks or so. Highly scientific, huh? Don't forget that if you hadn't yet ovulated, you still can and this cycle may not be ovulatory. Oh, and give your DH hell from me. What is it with these men and the unbelievable off-again, haven'tputitonyet condoms????

Oh, and we have experience with glasses and squints. Isaac will be having surgery for his, but that's his choice. He loved the freedom of being able to see after a day or two of glasses, though, and patching has never been a problem for him- he was only patched for two hours a day or less, though. It is still there- if you click on the circus link in my blog, he's the tie-dye kid with the green background and you can see the squint if you know to look for it. Frankly (and I'm putting this really gently) being the kid with glasses is the least of his problems- it kind of enhances his whole "oh, look at me, I'm so cute and small, my trousers fall down and I wear glasses and my hair sticks out in funny directions" look he had going for a long time. Oh, and he he has a birth mark as well, so he's obviously just doomed. You are just worrying far too much. This is easy for me to say, because River passed half of his first set of eye exams (he has a squint, but is not significantly far-sighted and is not in treatment) but I do remember how much I was freaking out. :

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#80 of 343 Old 02-05-2009, 10:26 PM

Helen - Bite your tongue, woman! No it will be fine...I have 4 limbs so I can just hang one from each, right? Well at least I'm glad you said 4 because there is that naughty twin gene in my family (I'm sure I've mentioned my maternal gma had 3 twin pregnancies of 4...fraternal....right?....only one full surviving set but I kid you not, my mom was 24mos and sister 11 mos when the twin boys were born...she literally had 4 cribs). We'll see. I'm sure it's just a side effect. If not, like DH said, if I am pregnant then it was certainly meant to be LOL.

Isaac is cute as a button. I actually think glasses on kids are cute too...just a bit much for babies. Well, my baby. LOL. It'll be fine. I'll get her something snazzy.

#81 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 12:43 AM

I periodically read what's going on in this tread but have had a difficult time trying to post -- something always seems to come up; or I feel like I can't possibly give everyone the acknowledgement they deserve so I haven't posted in this ddc since...the summer (I think!).
But, it's 1 year -- Nellah's birthday is on Monday -- and I was thinking about all of you and reading this months posting
Is there a MDC DDC Feb '08 Facebook group??? Because if there is, I'll join -- I'm a much better facebook friend then DDC friend
Anyhoo, here's a few recent pics of our little lovely girl:

with her dad's hat on
( I love this one, because it just looks like she's thinking "boy, wait until I start running after you, then we're going to have some fun!"
pretending to be shy (she is soooo not shy!)

looking beautiful and contemplative

At her brother's 4th birthday party
(last weekend -- Jackson is the super excited one in green)
He's is an amazing big brother and I love watching their relationship develop.
Hugs to all of you who are going through problems right now. I've been thinking about weening Nellah. I would like to have more of a relationship with her than just food (seeing mom = tears and pawing at my chest -- no matter if I've just seen her moments before )
#82 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxinsmom View Post
I've been thinking about weening Nellah. I would like to have more of a relationship with her than just food (seeing mom = tears and pawing at my chest -- no matter if I've just seen her moments before )
That does go away as they get older. In fact, if you stick it out she'll probably have stopped doing that within two or three more months. She's hungry, in part, but a lot of that is probably separation anxiety.

#83 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 05:21 AM

: Try telling her that. Or dropping to your knees and crawling around the room quickly, roaring like a wild animal. Or singing. Give her something other than a boob, even though it isn't what she wants, and in the end she'll come to prefer it. She is gorgeous, btw.

I don't have a sucky baby, though Apart from bedtime, River's perfectly happy for nursing to be all about the calories.

Amy, it'll all be good, whatever happens, and I think you're handling this remarkably calmly...

I'm starting to get mildly concerned about the weather. What am I going to need if we get snowed in? We have candles and matches, we have gas but the boiler depends on electricity so heating could be an issue. I think we're OK for food, though I asked Steve to pick up a few extra loaves of supermarket bread, but it's all getting a bit scary. This country- this end of the country, anyhow- just isn't set up for snow. Three days bad weather and they're out of rock salt and nobody down this way has snow ploughs :

#84 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 08:11 AM

I remember another mamma in another DDC talking about her weather contingency plans (she lived in Florida, so there were hurricanes to contend with). "I need to get to the grocery store. Wouldn't want to run out of my favorite kind of coffee, and have to dip in to the emergency stash!"

Wash all your diapers, in case you lose power for a bit-- in fact stay on top of laundry in general. You want to have food & medications for at least 3 days, candles & torches, a radio (preferably batery operated or hand-crank) and stuff to do indoors which requires no power-- books, cards, board games, etc. Drinking water is nice as well... fill pitchers and such regularly. Oh, and a big flippin' shovel.

That's my most paranoid list. When it snows around here, I just make sure that we've got food for the next day or two and medications as well whenever possible. That's pretty much it-- I can't imagine being snowed in for more than two days. Trucks would be on the roads by then, for certain. Everyone has a shovel or a snowblower around here. One year we had a ton of snow, and the local hospital put out a call asking for people with 4-wheel drives to pick up doctors and assist ambulance personel. They got so many calls that they were turning volunteers away-- all those people who FINALLY felt vindicated for having bought the things.

I'm getting a cold. It's depressing, I'm trying not to think about it. I need to get the kids up now, and I don't wanna... but BeanBean has really been working hard and is very excited about ADO today.. He has so much that he wants to share with the other kiddos! Too cute.

#85 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 09:43 AM

jaxinsmom -- I second the above advice. Find something else fun and distracting to do with her if you know she's not really hungry. She really loves you for more than your boobies, they are just so darn comforting and tempting!
Helen -yep, just be prepared like Rynna said. We have the hurricane\tropical storm thing down here, and that's basically what I do. Well actuallly I often leave LOL but that's bc the chance of harm is greater (especially in Key West,which can get clobbered with waves in that kind of thing...the island is only 2 miles by 4 miles and a couple feet above sea level). Keep all your warm clothes clean in case you don't have heat. If you have gas to cook with you are in good shape. You can actually hang out in the kitchen with the stove top burning to take out some chill!! Oh and snow can be defrosted and drunk. And please don't be daft like some people were here...if you lose power, put the food from your fridge and freezer out on the patio to keep it fresh. I don't understand how so many people with no money for food anyway didn't take advantage of nature's freezer this winter.

BTW I just got on Facebook, a group would be cool...as long as someone tells me how to use one!!!

Hour and a half til Lucy's appt so I'm off to get ready!! :

#86 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 10:11 AM

Happy, Happy, Happy birthday little ones!!! ::::

It's so incredible that a year (more or less) has passed since our babies were born. Lily's isn't until the end of the month but I'm blown away that my little one is nearly a year old!

: to those moms having nursing, family and health issues. Having a toddler/infant isn't easy and adding any additional stresses on top of it makes you a hero in my mind.

Right now we are : here in NH. Yesterday it was below zero when we got up and it's gearing up for another cold day. It's hard to keep busy and my social butterfly entertained when it's so frigid out.

Miss Lily is a marathon night nurser and we've finally decided to cut back on night nursing just a tad for my own sanity. She wakes about every one to two hours (which is MUCH more than when she was born even!) and needs to nurse to fall back asleep. I've decided not to nurse between 12-5, when she wakes we do a cuddle with firm touch and "shhhhhhh" sounds. She cries for a little while but settles pretty quick. After day two, things are looking up a tad. It's always when you think you have things figured out that they change the routine on you again. Dr. Sears' Sleep Book is INCREDIBLE! Nighttime parenting was too vague, the Sleep Book is just what we've been needing so I started going through it last night to see what else we can do. Nothing I can't deal with but it does make for one tired mama.

Anyone have any good recipes for first birthday cakes?? I found this link and am thinking of trying something from the list. My peanut doesn't seem interested in much food aside from avocado (and the organic ones are EXPENSIVE d*mn it!) so I don't want to introduce too much sugar and it's hard since we have to avoid milk too. grrr....

I'm still looking for part time work to be around adults without having to play mom all the time. I may have a lead today so keep your fingers crossed, in this economy it's nearly impossible to find anything worthwhile.
#87 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post
That does go away as they get older. In fact, if you stick it out she'll probably have stopped doing that within two or three more months. She's hungry, in part, but a lot of that is probably separation anxiety.
Thanks. I know it's because she wants to feel close more than for nutrition, but it's still frustrating when everyone get's the happy-go-lucky Nellah and I get the sad-cranky-crying Nellah.

Quote:

BTW I just got on Facebook, a group would be cool...as long as someone tells me how to use one!!!
So, I just created one (I think...) I've never created a Facebook group (and only belong to 3) but it's called MDC February 2008 DDC -- so I imagine anyone on facebook can just plug that into the seach for groups and join! It's a closed group, so I think I'll have to approve members -- I did this because I would love to share pics of kids, and I don't want just anyone being able to access them
If you're having trouble joining, just PM me and I'll try and sort it out. Also, anyone else who is computer savvy and wants to take over PLEASE feel free
#88 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 12:22 PM

OK, I know I just started the facebook group and you need to request admission to the group (which I have to verify) but I'm leaving today for a friend's house and won't be back until Sunday (she has no internet).
Soooo, if you are not getting a reply to your request, that's why

See you all Sunday!!
#89 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 01:19 PM

It's easing off here- the snow has stopped and I've seen gritters out and about, so I think we're going to be OK. I keep 3 days worth of water on hand anyhow after the freak flooding we had two years ago, but Amy, that's a fantastic point about putting the food outside. I'm pretty sure we'd be fighting the foxes off with a broom, but it's better than going hungry.

Jaimee.

#90 of 343 Old 02-06-2009, 01:25 PM

hi danielle- good to see you! nellah is so cute, have i told you i LOVE that name enough yet? i totally might steal it, though we're not having anymore (i think) so maybe it'll be a cat.

jaimee- glad to hear the night nursing is cutting back! and that it's working for you! right now, i'm just trying to keep linnaea asleep at all costs. my mate is going to be gone for another 3-4 days so it'll be 1-1/2 to 2 weeks of just me and my dad. and then i think about amy and feel really lucky i have my dad to play with them sometimes.

as for birthday cakes, i'm kind of crazy about food but i made lazlo a carrot cake with brown rice syrup for his first bday. it's a much milder sweetener than any kind of sugar, though if you can't find it or it's too expensive, you can also use maple syrup, the real stuff not the high fructose corn stuff, or rapadura, or molasses, or even agave nectar.

we've been doing the no sugar thing, at least no processed sugar, i'm still using maple syrup and raw honey. and i ate an orange the other day and it was so sweet! i try to remind myself that they've never had sugar so even something mildy sweet like brown rice syrup tastes amazing.

in news for us, we are going to reno today, oh the joys of a four hour round trip drive with lots of grocery buying stops in the middle

also, linnaea CLIMBED INTO THE BATHTUB last night. i had just pulled her and lazlo out and pulled the plug, usually she likes to play hide and seek under the towel for awhile so i turned around to get toothbrushes ready and lazlo says, linnaea is getting back in the bath! i turn around and she's on her tummy on the edge and in the two seconds it takes me to reach for her she falls in and under the water.

so i pick her up and keep her face down so the water can run out. it takes her forever to take a breath and then she does this huge cry and was totally having a hard time getting air. so we went and sat down and i rocked her and eventually she let out this huge burp but it was really scary.

i figured on the bright side, she's okay, and at least it didn't happen during one of those times when i kind of slack off and think, "she'll be okay." because my mate always tell me i'm too laid back about things and i'd hate to prove him right using our baby as an example! i was right there and it took her literally two seconds. damn that climbing thing!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page