Nine month sleep regression? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 03-10-2009, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Our daughter had been consistently getting 9-10 hours of sleep at night and then 2-3 hours of sleep during the day for months. In the last week or so she has bumped to 11 hours of sleep at night and 3-4 hour naps during the day. This is driving me insane. She won't sleep without me and I'm really sick of sitting in this stupid chair.

She has four teeth, she's been crawling for over a month, she's been cruising for a while, and she eats solid food like it is going out of style.

Is this common? Is this a prep for a big milestone or a big growth spurt? She has gained less than a pound in the past four months.

My advice may not be appropriate for you. That's ok. You are just fine how you are and I am the right kind of me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 03-10-2009, 10:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
According to all I have found, there are regressions at 4 mo, 9 mo, and 13. So all I have read says yes. And hang in there, this too shall pass!

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page