Where did you purchase your amber teething necklace? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 38 Old 01-01-2010, 02:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I also ordered mine from Inspired by Finn and we love them. (I have one and DS has one). I also just ordered a Hazelwood necklace from them to see if it helps his reflux!

Success after Infertility (PCOS) with Traditional Chinese Medicine. Mom to Lucas (8/17/09) our intact, non vaccinated , cloth diapered, natural birth, attachment parented son.
#32 of 38 Old 03-21-2012, 03:55 PM

nova natural and palumba

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#33 of 38 Old 02-24-2013, 11:05 AM

Its like medicine, it works for everybody different I guess, we use it for over 4months ( 11month boy), at least we can sleep bit more. I am wondering, some saying baby can put it in mouth.

I am sorry, what a hell you talking about, I assure its impossible, it means they are fake, too long and probably not from real amber. There are lot of stores sell them, buy who sells real baltic amber, like we got from ambercraftstore.com, necklace made specifically for babies teething. And of course results can vary.

#34 of 38 Old 10-17-2013, 06:28 AM

check out bouncy baby boutique for the teething necklaces they have a safety cert on the new clasp they use on the baby necklaces issued from a baby toy safety certification company so get the safest amber teething products go check them out on amazon or google......most teething necklaces dont have a safety tension release clasp that is made to break and they use a screw clasp which i would never put on my kid...but check out the safety clasp bouncy baby boutique has... a+ for them for safety and helping use keep our kids alive..!!!!!

#35 of 38 Old 10-21-2013, 03:04 AM

hello dear, it was very hard time for me to nurse teething twines. I had no such pain problems with first baby. Now I can tell you, that there is a real difference with amber necklace and without. Because only REAL amber really works. a time ago a bought my amber teething necklace here: MaRRine Jewelry shop http://www.marrinejewelry.com/en/27-baltic-amber-teething-necklaces  It came with CERTIFICATE proving that ambers are real. I have red several articles, and the girl from this webshop explained to me how it works. Real amber contains succinic acid, and when ambers have a contact with hot baby's skin, amber start to release the acid and that is how pain relief is achieved. I hope it will be useful to you, because I can tell 100 times, there is a real difference in babies behavior.  

#36 of 38 Old 01-24-2014, 10:48 AM

Our daughter has been wearing amber necklaces from the art of cure since she was 6 months old.  First she started with on amber baby teething necklace, then we added a second one just in case the succinct acid was wearing thing (I doubt it was but who know).  Now our daughter is 4 1/2 and we moved her up to a larger necklace... well because her neck is bigger now (go fig.)  We swear by the baltic amber from the art of cure and are SOOOO THANKFUL for this natural teething remedy! 

Our daughter now, with all of her baby teeth.  She loves her 'big girl' amber necklace:

#37 of 38 Old 01-30-2014, 02:29 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I bought one from IBF. Sometimes I think it doesn't work because my DS still drools and has fussy periods. But I've noticed when I bathe him and remove the necklace, sometimes I forget to put it back on....and OH MY the fussiness escalates 100%! It hasn't just happened once or twice, either..so I know the necklace works.

#38 of 38 Old 03-22-2014, 06:50 PM

Amazon

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page