June '09 Babies ~ Check in! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-30-2010, 05:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How is everyone doing? How are the babies? What are they doing now? Pictures to share?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2010, 05:06 AM - Thread Starter

For me: Benji is doing great. He recently recovered from his second go 'round with pneumonia. This time it wasn't as bad {the first was immediately after birth and he spent six days in NICU}; he didn't develop much of a fever, luckily, so no hospitalization this time and we could consider it "borderline" instead of full on dangerous.

He's crawling, babbling, pulling up on the sofa and starting to cruise already. He turned 7 months on the 24th and is super determined to be as busy and mobile as he can be. His first two teeth came in last week.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:24 PM

We are doing pretty well! DS is really cute now, babbling a lot, sitting on his own. He wants so badly to crawl, but hasn't quite got it yet. He can scoot himself backwards, but often ends up getting himself stuck under chairs or around table legs. I finally cut out the third nap, but still haven't gotten two good naps down yet. I can't seem to figure out when the best times to give him naps are and we're getting a lot of 30 minute naps. We were also getting better sleep at night for a little while, but now it's not so good again. Sleep isn't exactly our forte. I wish it was. He's much happier with good naps and good night sleep.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:51 PM

I'm around too- but forget to check in this group- We are doing great- and expecting #2 DD is starting to take steps, but she is super cautious about it, just like momma was...if she feels at all unbalanced she drops to a crawl. She is so cute though, she is dancing moving her weight back and forth, so we know she is getting close- still barely any hair

Shawna- wife to DH, mother to DD (6-2009)
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35****heartbeat.gif

User Tag List