Starting a Nov. '09 group? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 12:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah when I tell people that I want to breastfeed for 2+ years, they look at me like I am crazy. Everyone assumes that I will supplement with formula once DD starts solids. Sigh. Which brings me to another point- I'm frustrated by people thinking it is inappropriate to nurse in public, especially a toddler.

Oh, well.

I'm totally with others here about doing a home birth next time. I am done with the hospital, even though I didn't have a very traumatic birth experience (besides a 24 hour labor and being induced). I am just convinced that the hospital can't give me the time of experience I want. It just can't. And, I don't care how extreme I seem to people... I am not out to please my parents or anybody else. I want a certain type of birth experience, and I don't think the hospital can give it to me, even with a midwife.

XavisMom- My DD isn't really sleeping through the night either. I think it's fine- her pediatrician doesn't seem put off by it. Plus, your DS is teething, right? I think it's totally normal to get up more often while teething. But, just a word to you about standing... I was telling my pediatrician (who is very supportive of AP and practices homeopathy and is very holistic generally) that DD likes to stand, and she said that it can be harmful to them if we let them stand because their feet can't support their weight right now. I read this article a few days later: http://consults.blogs.nytimes.com/20...-baby-walkers/ ... not exactly the same thing, and maybe our pediatrician is being overly cautious, but I just thought I would pass along the info. It may be different for every baby, and I am by NO means an expert on this at all.

Me: New mama to DD born 11/17/2009. We And:
#32 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 08:23 AM

In no particular order and without looking back to see who said what

I remember reading research with one of the others kids about babies "standing" with assistance and that it's fine as long as they want to (like don't make them do it), helps strengthen their legs, even though all the grammas say don't! (and all of mine have done it and are fine).

We had an amber teething necklace for one of the boys--absolutely adorable! but I can't honestly say I saw a difference in teething pain--but some mamas swear by them so ?

I plan theoretically on nursing as long as Oliver wants to, at least up to a year or two--but both of my older boys weaned themselves at 10-11 months, so I don't really anticipate going much past a year--we'll see though. Babies have minds of their own!

Babyfood-wise, we only do it as long as we have to, and by a year ours (all good eaters) are just eating what we eat. I've tried to make my own baby food before and the home-blended stuff just doesn't work for us early on--the texture while mushy is not as smooth as the storebought, and they gag and puke (I've tried with 2 and same with both). We had a hand-powered baby food maker with one and a bullet-type blender with the other. So I guess we'll be buying jarred baby food for a few months, even though I wish there were a good alternative.

He doesn't sleep through the night but does go back to sleep with nursing pretty well, and he naps a lot during the day--though he already has times he doesn't want to sleep even though he's tired--usually I can walk him down then <knock on wood> so he's not too bad. I've had really bad sleepers (DS2 literally did not sleep for more than 3 hours at a stretch until about 11 months of age, and most of his sleeping was done in a baby carrier on me) and really good sleepers (DS1 if he was tired and we were playing on the floor would just put his head down and go to sleep) so he's somewhere n the middle.

Except for last night! He woke up at about 2:30 and decided it was time to play--he kept 'talking' (he does that a lot now) and wiggling and getting louder until I finally got up with him before he woke dh, and we were up until almost 4:00. I seem to recall the older kids doing that for days in a row--I hope not. At least I've got a couple shows I want to watch on the DVR if we do it again tomorrow night!

I can't remember if I posted about my birth here or not yet but I did have a birth center waterbirth although I really didn't get much benefit from the water (or maybe not any, dunno--but I wasn't getting out of it!) because my sitter was 4 hours late and I was hard in transition when she arrived and my water had broken about 15 minutes before that, so I had to ride in the car for 45 minutes like that (again--#3 was even more precipitous--but at least the birth center ladies with #4 were nice and helpful unlike the hospital staff with #3!) and was pretty uncomfortable. And I tore about an inch (I did that with #2 also--both of them were 1.5-2 pounds bigger than the #1 and #3, with big heads and shoulders) despite all efforts. But at least despite being GBS+ (4th time) I did Hibiclens instead of IV antibiotics and this is the first baby I've had that we didn't get thrush (from the antibiotics).

And I finished this an hour later than I started it because he woke up and in the < 1 minute it took for me to get in there had rolled from near the middle of the bed into the cosleeper. Boy was he mad! Need to get some of those rails I guess--what if he'd rolled the other way?

Oh, and sleep position-wise, he's already rolling to his belly most of the time.

They keep us busy!

-lava
#33 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 10:29 AM

rolling he does mostly in his sleep, he hasn't really managed awake, and he is not happy about it!

he loves standing up, and sitting up. if he is lying flat, he strains- like doing a tummy crunch - to try to sit up, it is funny! unless he is trying to grab his feet and rock from side to side.

I really wanted a waterbirth at home with DS, but I had to pay the hospital midwives and would've had to get home supplies also and didn't have the $$ to do both. Next time!

DS is also interested in food, but he isn't sitting up on his own yet. We plan to do a bit of a mix of BLW and purees. things that should be, or are easily, mashed, or are already like that - applesauce, yogurt, etc - we will spoon feed, and everything else he can just grab at. my mother gave him a french fry yesterday. He just held onto it; didn't think to bring it to his mouth tho eat. Same thing when I gave him celery (didn't intend for him to eat either one, just wanted to see what he'd do with it). And I really hope no one else offers to give him a chicken leg - with gristle on it! - oh well. some things you just have to roll your eyes at and move on.

DS also woke up "talking" this morning - I don't know that he really went back to sleep after his 5 am feed. I just let him lay between DH and me and have at it and tried to doze a little myself.

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

#34 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 11:54 AM

My DS is really into standing, too, and has been for months. Last night I gave him a bath and he started to fuss, so I helped him stand up and he got a huge grin on his face. He's not really into rolling over, but I think that is partially because he's in thick cloth diapers and it makes it harder for him. I'm starting to give him some diaper-free time to help him out.

My DS is a great napper, but only because I force him to. He just can't take a nap on his own, so I throw him in the sling and bounce on the exercise ball. Actually, that's where he is right now. Sometimes he'll stay asleep for two glorious hours, but it's a lot of work and I dream of a day when he can nap on his own. But on the other hand I love feeling him resting on my chest and listening to his cute sleep noises.

I just started doing infant potty training and he's really taking to it! He seems to just kinda understand what a potty is for and it makes diaper changes so much easier now that he's waiting until I get him on the potty to poo.

I had a birth center birth with a midwife and it was great. My labor was really fast, though, so I only labored there for 2.5 hrs before DS was born (the rest was at home and in the car). My midwife drew a bath for me, but I think it was too late because I was already well into transition and I didn't feel any relief. The best parts of my labor were when I took a shower at home and had the hot water aimed at my back and during the 45 min car ride to the birth center.

Path2Felicity - please keep me posted about how the NAET is working for you. I'm tempted to try it because I'm so tired of my limited diet, but my DH is a very, very skeptical scientist.

SAHM to DS (11/09) with a little girl coming in October stork-girl.gif familybed1.gif

#35 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 12:34 PM

re: rolling over - DS rolled front to back at three months, but just a few times, and wasn't too interested in doing it again. Then maybe two weeks ago he rolled back to front for the first time - after much straining - and now it's like he's obsessed. I put him down on his back, and the minute I look away he's on his belly. He often gets mad about it though, once he's there... he'll sort of flail his arms and legs like he's trying to move. A few times he has gotten his knees up under him, which I guess is a precursor to crawling? So not ready for mobility yet! He is cloth-diapered, and I think the first few times he rolled were when he was naked, but now it doesn't seem to matter. We do the standing thing with him too, he loves it.

I jinxed myself by talking about what a good sleeper he is - last night was rough! DH is out of town on business, and DS did the same thing last month when he was out of town. DH does the pre-nursing bedtime routine every night, so maybe DS knows something is up when it's just me?

re: birth experience... there is a FSBC here in town that I might consider next time - if there is a next time! - but honestly, I was really happy with my hospital birth. I saw a group of midwives that only deliver at this hospital, and they made it great. My birth plan was completely honored - no IV, no mention of meds/epidural, freedom of positioning, quiet/dimly-lit room with minimal staffing... the midwife basically left me to labor on my own with DH and my doula, and it was nice. Even our nurses were great - one was even a doula herself. I never saw an OB the whole time. The only part I wasn't crazy about was the postpartum stay - I'd get released early if I did it again. I like the idea of homebirth, but I'm not sure it's for us. To each her own!
#36 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akind1 View Post
DH's aunt, at my baby shower, I told her I was seeing a MW instead of a OB, said you don't plan on having the baby at home do you? and I said no, of course not and she said, that makes me feel soooo much better. As if my decision on where to birth should rest on what makes her feel better?!
I caught some flack for seeing a midwife, too - DH's family is very medically-minded, and it just didn't compute. OBs are for babies. Oddly, MIL was very unreceptive to our use of a doula - she wouldn't even discuss it with us, and made snide comments to others in the family. Weird, since in my mind a doula could only bring positives to the experience - how could she take issue with someone who's sole responsibility was to support me/us?
#37 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter

akind Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad, just my rant for the day. The stinks about your DH's Aunt - it is so hard to make people understand how safe homebirth is, it's like people are afraid of it and yet it's so much better for Mom and baby.

Jess152 I have a couple wraps and a carrier, the ergo seems really nice I just don't know if DH will let me invest in it when I haven't seemed to really like the ones I have gotten so far. I use them but I feel like there is something out there that would be more comfortable for baby and less complicated for me. What have you found useful?

XavisMom My DS is by no means STTN yet - he very rarely goes a 5 hour stretch. They say that's normal if you co-sleep and we do, most of the time he wakes every 2-3 hours, some nights he has periods of every hour, which yay, pretty much stinks when that happens. I heard that between 4 and 6 months they start to regulate there sleep patterns so I think it's fine that your LO hasn't yet, I know mine hasn't. But until you get there, I know I need it every now and then!

With DS we tried a waterbirth but he just wouldn't come in the water, he has a slight should distocia and just kept coming out and then back in, so I had to get help from gravity, the water did help with the pain when I was in. I had all sorts of speed bumps with my labor though - his head started out facing my left hip and so I was stuck at 7cm (in transition) for HOURS until he shifted, we just kept changing positions until he moved, then I was stuck at 9cm for a while as well and when my water finally broke and I felt like I needed to push I wasn't allowed b/c I had a posterior lip of the cervix and had to breath through my pushes, hats off to anyone else who had to do that b/c that part was THE worst! Then when I could push he wasn't coming and I had to get out of the water and then finally when he did come the placenta took it's good old time in coming and they thoughts after all that I might have to go to the hospital to get the placenta out but it did eventually come. So that's my birth story, don't let it scare anyone b/c my MW later told me that what happened was so rare, to have even one of those is a rarity. Next time I hope to have a waterbirth and pray that it will work out.

We are planning on infant potty training as well. DH is really into it, but I told him I wanted to get him into some kind of sleep pattern before starting the potty training, do you think maybe it's fine to start anyways? I feel like it's a lot to do at once, concentrate on his sleep and remember the potty training as well.

I also started AF 2 cycles ago and just got it last night for the 2nd time I was using estrogen cream for my tears and I'm pretty sure that's what brought it back, I was really looking forward to not having it while breastfeeding, oh well

Well DS is down for a nap so I'm going to try and get some cleaning done, ttyl!

Tired Mommasleepytime.gif of Lukejog.gif (11/7/09) and Dillonbabyboy.gif(9/19/11)
Practicing:novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed2.gifslingboy.gif  h20homebirth.gifwhale.gif and married to my DH Danielblowkiss.gif (6/3/06) Always remembering our angel babybrokenheart.gif (8/07)

#38 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 12:55 PM

Addie your hospital birth sounds a lot like my experience I was so nervous about having to be in a hospital, but it was wonderful! They were supportive of everything we wanted, even things I was for sure we would have problems with, like no HepB and we didnt want to bathe DS so we could leave the vernix on him. I still want a HB, but my hospital birth was awesome. No one even mentioned drugs at any time, even when I was in transition and had about 15 min of crying saying it hurt too much and I couldnt do it, my nurse was so sweet and really motivating telling me how awesome I was and that she knew that I could.

So funny I said DS is not rolling last night, bc this morning he was really honestly trying for the first time! He didnt do it, but he put in some good effort for a while until he got mad about it!

Miami Mommy, we are doing part time EC too. I think its really fun! DS is so funny sometimes when we have a poo catch, he laughs about it. He cracks me up. I think we would EC a lot more if I would go buy him a little potty though, it gets annoying to squat with him over our toilet! How do you guys do it? Does he have his own? I was thinking about buying DS the BBLP.

Yesterday I started working on a wool soaker for DS, it'll be his first one. We have a few fleece ones that I bought that we love, and I've been wanting to venture into wool really badly! We just moved into a new (for us) house a few weeks ago, and there is a specialty yarn store just down the street from us. I can tell already I will probably get into lots of trouble buying yarn lol....

Mama to Xavian, born 11-24-09
#39 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
I caught some flack for seeing a midwife, too - DH's family is very medically-minded, and it just didn't compute. OBs are for babies. Oddly, MIL was very unreceptive to our use of a doula - she wouldn't even discuss it with us, and made snide comments to others in the family. Weird, since in my mind a doula could only bring positives to the experience - how could she take issue with someone who's sole responsibility was to support me/us?
I thought about this a LOT while I was pregnant, because I had a lot of people be downright ANGRY at me for it.

I really think the problem is that what we did is different than what they did, and if someone had a bad or traumatizing birth because they didnt know they had other options, I think its hard for them to process. Kind of like when circ'd men get so angry about intact boys, YK? Once I thought of this, it didnt bother me so much when people would get in my face about my birth choices. This was definately an issue with my mother.

But now its starting all over again with BFing People (even my own mom) seem very irritated I am 'still' BFing. When I tell them I plan to BF until DS tells me he is done, some of them get angry all over again... I'm just not sure how to deal with this one! So far I just shrug and ignore the really crazy comments.

My two favorites so far:

You are still breastfeeding?!?! (at two months) And your Ped is ok with that, he thinks your milk is still rich enough?

And in response to my plan to do extended BFing:

Its a scientific fact there is no nutritional value in breastmilk after 6 months anyways.

Mama to Xavian, born 11-24-09
#40 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 03:06 PM

The great thing about EC/infant potty training is that you can be laid-back about it, you don't have to try to catch it all. Jewels06, you should just try it out and see how you like it. I mostly try to get him on the potty during the day, especially when he's likely to need it like first thing in the AM and after naps. I have the potty next to the changing table, so every time I take his diaper off I put him on the potty for a minute or two and he usually goes. It really is fun! I haven't figured out my game plan for nighttime because I know he needs to pee, but he doesn't like to get out of bed at night, he just wants to nurse back to sleep. But this is our first week of EC, so I'm still figuring this out. Xavismom- we're using the BBLP and it's pretty good, although I wish it were a little higher in the front, since he's a boy sometimes the stream goes over the walls...

Quote:
Its a scientific fact there is no nutritional value in breastmilk after 6 months anyways.
LOL! Wow, I can't believe that in a month my milk will turn to water! It really drives me nuts how ppl see other ppl's parenting choices as an attack on their own. I really just want to tell them to go deal with their subconscious issues with a therapist!

SAHM to DS (11/09) with a little girl coming in October stork-girl.gif familybed1.gif

#41 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 08:12 PM

My Zion has 2 teeth. She sometimes wakes once a night, sometimes doesn't. She's so smiley and laughs at everything. She loves her Sophie the Giraffe teether and her favorite thing s to watch her almost-3-yr old brother.

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#42 of 48 Old 03-31-2010, 11:02 PM

hi mamas!! i have a few minutes while my DH has our Magnolia, so i thought would chime in here! we have been doing really well! we are so glad that spring is here, and we can get outside. Magnolia is doing so good. she is 16lbs and will be 5 months tomorrow! she is rolling over, pushing up, scooting back and forth, about to crawl!! it is so cool to watch. she had nighttime colic for the first 3 1/2 months, and we are all so glad to be done with that. now its on to teething, lol. she has had a few nights in a row where she wakes up screaming and can't be consoled. it has only happened at night. my friend gave us some chamomille homeopathy medicine and since we have been giving it to her she hasn't had that happen. i don't think we will give it to her tonight and see what happens. we actually took her to the ped. b/c we thought she might have an ear infection, but she checked out all good and they said they thought it was early teething, no teeth yet though.

other than that everything is so good. i love her SO much and just think the world of her. we love babywearing too. i have a didymos wrap, ergo, moby, and a pouch sling. i use them all and love it. my faves are the didymos and the ergo. the moby was so great at first but we have now graduated to the didy and i am in love with wrapping.

oh and i was reading this thread earlier and someone was talking about their baby shaking? my girl does that. it is usually when she is nursing down or wakingup. my ped said it is normal. you can google infant shudder syndrome. it is freaky. my daughter has had no vaccinations and i don't think she will due to this. it is related to their immature nervous system, which is nothing i plan to further disprupt with injections of foreign chemicals.

so glad you started this thread! i miss popping in our DDC everyday and seeing how everyone is doing. much love to you and your little ones!

~Lauren and Magnolia

Lauren

bellycast.gif 

#43 of 48 Old 04-01-2010, 10:51 AM

Hi mamas! another 11/09 mama! I posted a lot and love the FB group but so happy to see a thread up on MDC

Glenn is a wonderful baby!!! I love being a Mommy to a baby again Joey is a wonderful big brother he loves "his baby" so so so much it is so sweet! And to think I was worried about him!!! Glenn is working on his first tooth he is sleeping good at night I am re reading the no cry sleep solution because he wants to always be up against me! he LOVES his exersaucer more than anything else!! Nursing is wonderful he is a champ we only had a few issues right in the begining but they were solved asap! we pan on another baby in 5 years when Glenn will be in Kindergarden that is the age gap we have right now and we LOVE it! we will still be young then to we'll only be 31 so if we wanted a fourth it will work Dh has been amazing I am so so so lucky he is a wonderful father! My cats I was worried about them well they think Glenn is a wonderful addition I love being a mom of 2! I don't find it easier but I don't find it harder just different I am more of a worrier this time

Glenn bouncy.gif 11*09 Joe 4*04 peace.gif Me praying.gif & Hubby geek.gif

Quote:

#44 of 48 Old 04-01-2010, 06:55 PM

I get the "You're still breastfeeding?!" too. Umm, yes, why is that so shocking? Beyond the benefits, I'm just honestly too cheap for formula. It seems kinda silly to spend money on formula when I have no issues with making enough milk for the little guy. I don't know how long I can keep up the pumping with work but I've been doing it 7 weeks now and I really think I'm commited for a year. I won't beat myself up if I have to quit a little sooner though. I did have someone tell me I was inspiring for being a working, breastfeeding, cloth diapering mom though.

I honestly feel a bit traumitized from LO's birth. He was posterior, had trouble descending, my cervix got stuck on one side of his head, and had shoulder dystocia, and I lost a lot of blood afterwards and he had some breathing difficulties as well. There were just some scary moments there. I keep telling myself that it was just circumstance and the next child wouldn't necessarily be born the same way but it just makes me a little skiddish.

Wife to an awesome stay at home dad and mama to a crazy 2 year old, expecting #2 Jan 3

#45 of 48 Old 04-01-2010, 09:29 PM

magnolia wren crawled today! she covered 5 feet in 20 seconds! i am in for it now, lol. or at least the dogs are!

i didn't mention in my pp that sleep is not good with us. she is an all night nurser, every hour or two. thank goodness i am used to it, b/c its tough!! i love it and wouldn't trade it for the world! more later

nak~~
always! lol!

Lauren

bellycast.gif 

#46 of 48 Old 04-01-2010, 10:31 PM

Today Glenn did his first belly laugh!!! we were playing peek a boo and he did a true real laugh he was always just smiles with a coo and now ohh my I was in heaven hearing it!!!!!

Glenn bouncy.gif 11*09 Joe 4*04 peace.gif Me praying.gif & Hubby geek.gif

Quote:

#47 of 48 Old 04-01-2010, 10:45 PM

My LO will be 5 months tomorrow, April 2nd - How time has flown by. He is so cute and so, so good. I keep telling DH that if we are fortunate enough to have another LO it can NEVER compare to this one - we are spoiled.

In terms of having a VBAC, I am definatley up for the challenge. As a matter of fact, I would still try for a homebirth. My midwife said she is up for the challenge if I were to become preggers and a candidate for a home birth.

You gals are making me jealous with your LO's turning - mine isn't. However, I do think he's gearing up because he constantly does those belly crunches someone mentioned above. He does sit unassisted for a few moments and places his hands in front of him so he doesn't fall forward. however, rolling is a different story. LOL

Still no teeth here, but the teething wakes him up at night.

I too am planning on continuing to pump at work 'till the year is up. I know I will get slack for doing it, but I plan to continue unless I become preggers and I have to stop. With prior MC's, I'm not sure if breastfeeding/pumping would be an issue.

Love hearing all the updates. Keep them coming!!

MC #1: 12/05; MC #2: 1/09 Mama to our first that arrived 11/2/09
#48 of 48 Old 04-02-2010, 01:05 PM - Thread Starter

XavisMom For EC we did get a potty online, the book we are reading recommended this one:

http://www.amazon.com/BabyBj%C3%B6rn...d_bxgy_b_img_b

Btw, what's a wool soaker? And as far as your BFing situation, I've heard stuff like that too, it's like where do they come up with this stuff - do you ever read any books people?! My family doesn't agree with how we do things either and I've told them I have several books I can recommend that explain why we do what we do but they just don't want to take the time to understand us. So really there's nothing more I can do but just do what I think is right and just let all the comments roll off me.

Sally That's not good that you're more of a worrier this time - I already worry a lot and I want to have like 4 or 5, I hope it doesn't get worse with each one or else I'm in trouble

aerobrandi I had a very difficult birth as well with some scary moments, my MW told me though to have just one of the things that happened to me is a rarity but to have all of them again is near impossible. She reassured me that the next time would be different and I believe her. My Mom was in labor with me for 48 hours and then with my sister she went into labor in the morning and had her by dinnertime. With DS I was in labor 36 hours (I personally believe the HB cut down the hours of my labor) so I really think the next one will be shorter.

Lauren I can't believe your LO crawled!! That's amazing! I am right there with you with the nursing every 1-2 hours at night, most of the time he has a 3 hour block mixed in there but not always. It stinks b/c it can be so different, one night he wakes every 1-2 hours to eat another night he sleeps 5 hours right off the bat and I wake myself up wondering if he's alright

So I had an out-of-town friend come over last night, who is still single and no where near having a baby and I think I talked her ear off about Luke, LOL. I've been so busy I haven't had much time to talk to anyone so it all just came out and unfortunately for her she was the nearest target. Oh well ,she was a good sport about it and can I help it that DS is just so cute and fun to talk about?! He has officially found his thumb as well! And it is SO cute! I pretty much did it out of the womb my Mom says until the age of 5 when she bribed me to stop, I got a kitten out of the deal! Hopefully we won't have to do that for DS but I wouldn't mind getting a dog either

So as far as changing posts for April I'm going to change it to April Showers for Nov. '09 Babes with a raining icon. I'll try to keep a different icon each month so our forum isn't hard to spot. So find the continuation over at that new page!

Tired Mommasleepytime.gif of Lukejog.gif (11/7/09) and Dillonbabyboy.gif(9/19/11)
Practicing:novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed2.gifslingboy.gif  h20homebirth.gifwhale.gif and married to my DH Danielblowkiss.gif (6/3/06) Always remembering our angel babybrokenheart.gif (8/07)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page