rice cereal ~ would you - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-01-2010, 12:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Would you give your one month old rice cereal in their bottle? And if you had twins and one of them was eating a ton of formula, so much so that you were starting to struggle financially, would you start supplementing with rice cereal at 3 months?

I have two friends and I cringe with every new story. I bite my tongue, I try not to judge but AHHH. Ok, I am a first time mom. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe what they are doing is ok, maybe I am too quick to judge. But I just want to scream.

I need to vent. I need someone to tell me I am wrong, they are right...or am I right, does this stuff sound insane?

Formula is expensive...then breast feed. I mean if you are supplementing rice cereal, aren't you losing out on nutrients? And if you LO only drinks 2oz at a time...should some of that be rice cereal? I though rice cereal was almost empty...like a filler but not much more than iron? am I wrong?

I hate that I have become so judgemental! Today I was walking through Babies R Us looking for a swing with the in laws, and I had to bite my tongue to keep from telling innocent moms my thoughts. They don't care what I think of the poison they rub on their children (sorry some bug sprays and sun block are just scary), they don't care that the bjorne is evil...why do I think I should tell them? I don't but it takes some serious effort on my part!

OK thanks for listening to my latest rant!

Sophia ~ 9/21 learning how to be crunchy mama. Uh oh, I just went over the crunch edge! ECing!! Planned ~ maybe next time : :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2010, 05:21 AM

well, I have the same problems with some of my other mommy friends as well. They seem to think that just bc they have two kids they know EVERYTHING. Like one said, "well you are still at that stage where you think if they cry for longer then 10 minutes that is a bad thing." Ummmm... isn't it? I can't see myself letting my baby sit there crying for longer then that and not picking them up and seeing that their needs are met! Or my other friends who say, I can see wanting to breastfeed just bc its cheaper then formula (really though, THAT is why you want to breastfeed, cost alone!? What about the fact that formula is CLEARLY inferior to breast milk) but then they ask WHY would you breast feed a baby after one year?!!? Anyways, to answer your question, I would NEVER supplement a baby with rice. I am not even planning on doing rice cereal when she is 6 months either which all my friends think is CRAZY. They think rice cereal, oatmeal, and pureed baby food.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Old 06-01-2010, 09:42 AM

Ranting here is a great place to do it because so many of us are like-minded. It's hard to bite one's tongue, but doing so makes you the better person. Can't tell others how to parent, even if what they are doing is aggravating. Like my brother and SIL who think the cosleeping, breastfeeding, cloth diapering is over the top. I just shrug it off. We both have happy babies and that's all that matters. Best to keep the lips zipped even if others don't.

Mom to two boys and expecting a babygirl.gif in May, 2014!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:58 AM

I feel the same way, and it can be difficult resisting the urge to say something. But my main problem is that people make me feel like I'm being silly when I refuse to let my daughter have any sugar, or try to avoid plastic. I know it's best for her, but I find it hard explaining this without sounding like I'm a bit mad. I've lost count of the amount of times that the inlaws have tried to get me to put juice in DD's water so it tastes nicer. What's so wrong with plain spring water? Then there's the great granny who is obsessed with trying to give her sugar.
Sorry about the tangeant; but I think what I'm trying to say is that we are getting judged for not going mainstream. It seems to go both ways; judging and being judged in return for bringing up our children differently.

The one thing I no longer judge people on so much is formula. I was very against formula, until I ended up failing to breastfeed. It was a good lesson for me and changed my views on formula. I still think people should do what they can to breastfeed, but I now understand when mothers are unable to despite trying their hardest. But I'll never understand those who just don't try in the first point, or think that it's weird. Wow, sorry about the rambling there!
Old 06-01-2010, 10:38 AM

Every family is different. I wouldn't give food that early on, but I also believe, that it is not my decision to make for other people.

I've found that my babe does very well with vegetables and fruits, but he starts vomiting and spitting up after eating oatmeal or rice cereal; hence it's of the menu for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
"well you are still at that stage where you think if they cry for longer then 10 minutes that is a bad thing."
10min? I find that awfully long. I couldn't do that. The crying of my baby does something to me, it hurts me deep down in my most inner core. There are very few situation when my babe had to cry that long. And if he did, because he was hurt or fussy or sick, than I, or dh, was there holding and comforting him.

Mom since Oct'09. Wife to a loving husband. Expecting a little bean in May'12

Old 06-01-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belltree View Post

10min? I find that awfully long. I couldn't do that. The crying of my baby does something to me, it hurts me deep down in my most inner core. There are very few situation when my babe had to cry that long. And if he did, because he was hurt or fussy or sick, than I, or dh, was there holding and comforting him.
I agree, glad I am not the only one. She kept calling me neurotic bc if dd fussed I would try to figure out why!

Old 06-01-2010, 12:39 PM

Oh I am terrible at judging! It causes a lot of my own guilt actually!...So even though I keep my judgments to myself (do I even have a tongue to bite anymore? lol)...its still not that great a thing to do! (cause some stuff has come back to bite me in the bum! )

The thing is though... I feel so strongly about certain things because they DO matter and I feel they are very important things to the wellbeing of humanity! Basically - I am judgmental because I care! And, despite my guilt of certain things - a lot of my own judgments have made sure I stay on the straight and narrow myself! lol

I tell you what though - having a second child has been a very humbling experience. (it may not have been if I had another baby like DS1 - but DS2 picked us as his family, of this I am sure! lol). So you live and learn. But there are still things out there that I feel very strongly about - this hasn't changed for me from having one child or now having two! - I hated the whole 'I am better than you as a parent because I have more children' mentality that some parents throw at you - mostly, at the time, because we were planning a much larger age gap than other people and ended up having fertility problems to boot! - So it was hurtful in many ways! - And that mentality is there - it is real. Even if people don't want to believe that it is. Because as soon as I had my second child, suddenly I felt part of an even bigger circle of mothers! Its not all in my head, it is just the way people come across!). I am just much more open minded a person to see how easily it could be for others to get a bit muddled up.

Parenting is a tough job. I feel equally as sorry for the parents as I do those babies. Our society if a very mixed up and lonely one - a lot of the advice that one can be given as 'best' from so called 'health professionals' can really be confusing!!! ...and if everyone else seems to be doing it - it has to be right...right? I often feel that choosing to actively be an 'AP' parent, made me more lonely than I already was - but it wasn't just about me - I had to think of my children too. I often wonder what type of parent I would have been if it wasn't for my own childhood, my own experiences in life and my stumblings as a new mum - coming across forums such as MDC! I am very thankful for where I am as a parent today - and I am sure my children are too!!!

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:06 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
You're absolutely right about the rice cereal, young babies are not designed to eat solid foods, especially "filler" like rice..

Secondly, this "rant" is exactly why parents tend to flock to other parents that use a similar philosophy. I've lost several friends because they have choosen to parent differently than me. It is simply impossible for me to be friends with someone when I believe that they're neglecting, abusing or just plain damaging their babies. Ignorance is no excuse when I'm around because I will speak my mind about it. It's really important to me!

Abra, Married to George, Mother to DS 12/03 & DD1 08/09 & DD2 12/11 + Someone New in May 2015! After years of planning, we are finally living our dream in South America!!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:23 PM

Such great timing on this thread. A friend of ours was over last night with their LO. My DD is 10.5 mo, walking, babling and interacting with people, such a joy . This LO is 7mo, has been on formula since she was 10 wks because it was 'too hard' to BF (cause dealing with all of those bottles is easier ) and this LO can't sit up unassisted and doesn't have many facial expressions that indicate interacting with others. It's just so sad to see

Working, freshly graduated! mama.  Loving life with DHguitar.gif , DD 7/09energy.gif, and DS 06/11 babyboy.gif.

Old 06-01-2010, 01:43 PM
tzs

i think there's a big difference between things that can be chalked up to value judgements (bjorn vs ergo, swing vs no swing, co-sleep vs crib, feeding cereals at 6 months etc...)...on these things i not only keep my mouth shut but try to get into a more non-judgemental mindset. i do what's right for my family and they do what's right for theirs. i've even been the one to say that even though i wouldn't do CIO i would never judge another mom who did having never walked in her shoes. i just think we should support each other as parents despite our differences. i mean, am i so sure that i'm so perfect that i can judge the mother who has her kid in daycare 12 hours a day who maybe doesn't "HAVE" to work? nope. but as a teacher i can make sure that kid has the best possible experience while he's there.

however when you're talking about stuff like rice cereal in the bottle or rice at 3 months....that's straight up stuff they give you pamphlets in the hospital about NOT doing. i mean, not only do medical professionals not recommend you do it they have public health campaigns against it. so for something so blatently "wrong" for that i would probably speak up. if they're having trouble affording formula maybe research some food banks or assistance programs. WIC provides formula i believe and i know there are programs out there to help. it's not like they are going to just start breastfeeding at this point, they've chosen formula but we can help make it as healthy for the child as possible.

Reluctant 'Sconie, chassid and mama to sweet toughie Ada Bluma 9/9/09 and loving pittie-mix ("Judge the deed, not the breed!")
Old 06-01-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springbride View Post
Such great timing on this thread. A friend of ours was over last night with their LO. My DD is 10.5 mo, walking, babling and interacting with people, such a joy . This LO is 7mo, has been on formula since she was 10 wks because it was 'too hard' to BF (cause dealing with all of those bottles is easier ) and this LO can't sit up unassisted and doesn't have many facial expressions that indicate interacting with others. It's just so sad to see
I wouldn't blame formula for late development. I agree that she should probably kept with the breastfeeding, and that the milk would be much better, but formula isn't necessarily the cause for late development. It certainly didn't affect my daughter in that way.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzs View Post
however when you're talking about stuff like rice cereal in the bottle or rice at 3 months....that's straight up stuff they give you pamphlets in the hospital about NOT doing. i mean, not only do medical professionals not recommend you do it they have public health campaigns against it. so for something so blatently "wrong" for that i would probably speak up.
When my beautiful son was in the NICU and had some reflux due to everything he'd been through, the neonatologists were pushing at one point to add rice cereal to his EBM to 'help with the reflux'. I *knew* this was a big no no and totally disproven and would mess up his poor little digestive system even more but they completely dismissed my concerns saying it was something they did all the time, with even younger babies. He was only 2 weeks old! Thankfully, they decided against that but they did force me to add formula to my own EBM for him, to 'add calories'. Not that they'd analysed my breastmilk for calorie levels. The nurses used to sneak formula to him regularly, despite my good frozen EBM supply. Really upsetting.

This was the same NICU that wouldn't let me try to breastfeed, did the whole pacifier dipped in sugar solution thing and forced me to bottlefeed as one of many hoops we had to jump through before we could bring our son home. More than one dr and nurse told me he would probably never breastfeed, had a 'weak suck' and was not gaining weight well. Whatever - within a week of coming home he was off all formula and breastfeeding exclusively (from the source!). He gained 1.5 lb in his first 2 weeks
home. Just on the boob :0)
Old 06-01-2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belltree View Post

This is me! From the moment he was born it just ripped my gut out to hear him cry. So I have made ever effort since he was born to not have him cry. . .and you know what, at 8 months he hardly ever does cry. Except when he gets hurt or something is really wrong. So I feel very good about my quick responses to his cries. . .even when some people (MIL ehem) rolled their eyes at my parenting.

Rice cereal under 4 months old, heck under 6 months old. . .the thought of it makes me shudder. But I mostly keep my mouth shut in these situations. Just the other week I was with some moms (not my friends, but just at a mommy/baby group) and heard them talking about CIO. . .saying, "well, once he cried for 2 hours, but after that it was always less". AGGGGHHHHH! It kills me to hear this! 2 hours! Are you kidding me??? And the thing that really got me was she said they were doing it b/c their pediatrician told them their 6 m old should be able to STTN now. Really? All babies are the same? And you take your peds advice as the word of god??? Argh, argh, argh.

But ya know, I've tried to be more accepting as a parent. . .its a hard job and their is no one right way and most parents are trying to do their best. So if I did say anything I would try and make it gentle and just relate my own experience. But its hard not to freak out when I hear these things.

And I hear such sad stories about BFing. . .I mean I know things can go really wrong and their are times when you really can't BF (I had a very hard time in the beginning myself). So it doesn't make me condemn those mamas, but it does make me wish their was better support/information out there. I think if we were better educated in this country about things like AP and BFing, then many more parents would make these choices.

photosmile2.gif Me= crunchy mama to one rambunctious toddler, born on October 1, 2009. And one sweet little baby born January 19, 2012. heartbeat.gif

Old 06-01-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I agree, glad I am not the only one. She kept calling me neurotic bc if dd fussed I would try to figure out why!
You are NOT neurotic. I wouldn't let my almost 8 year old cry for 10 mins, much less a young baby!

Candacepeace.gif, Married to dh   guitar.gif, Mom to ds (8) biggrinbounce.gif , Gavin candle.gif (9/30/10 - 12/19/10) and cautiously expecting our rainbow1284.gif 4-29-12

Old 06-01-2010, 03:44 PM
tzs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnagi View Post
When my beautiful son was in the NICU and had some reflux due to everything he'd been through, the neonatologists were pushing at one point to add rice cereal to his EBM to 'help with the reflux'. I *knew* this was a big no no and totally disproven and would mess up his poor little digestive system even more but they completely dismissed my concerns saying it was something they did all the time, with even younger babies. He was only 2 weeks old! )

wow! that's crazy!!!!

Reluctant 'Sconie, chassid and mama to sweet toughie Ada Bluma 9/9/09 and loving pittie-mix ("Judge the deed, not the breed!")
Old 06-01-2010, 03:44 PM

it depends on who the parent is. If she is a good friend or family, I try to explain why I do the way I do (like I will tell them IME, and those of others, adding cereal doesn't really fill babies up or help them sleep longer, and it is not nutritious. Milk - mine or formual is the best thing)

If it is a random stranger, I might say, I bought an ergo, and my LO loves being in it, his legs and hips are much more comfortable, and it looks like you could use it longer. It is worth the higher price tag. There are ways to gently introduce your perspective without being judgemental - or sounding that way - to others.

Among family, they really pushed the cereal and oatmeal thing. I just tossed the reasons back. the cereal and oatmeal would help him sleep longer and gain weight? well, I say, he sleeps great, and is gaining like he should. no need to add it. As for sugar and stuff (DH's gran wanted to give DS who is SIX MONTHS a lollipop!!!!) I have a great reason - beyond the fact it is choking hazard, and totally fake, his face reacts with artificial colors.

and the CIO thing! I just say I can't do that to the baby, it hurts me to hear him cry like that. I get comments all the time that people never hear DS cry, and the rare times he does, they say in amazement and relief, he does cry! LOL

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

Old 06-01-2010, 03:57 PM

I get where you are coming from, but some of your points seem a bit preachy to me. A baby bjorn, yeah I hate them, but not everyone knows about Moby wrap or an Ergo-at least they are wearing their baby.

The cereal thing is lame.

My one thing I speak up about and often-circumcision, I just think that is wrong on so many levels.

Me Wife to T (14 years)Mama to Princess(4) and Monster Boy(my 1 year old ):
Old 06-01-2010, 04:53 PM

Ok maybe I'm missing something, but what is wrong with the bjorn? I personally have an Ergo (DS was a HEAVY baby and I needed the extra support!), but I know a lot of people with the bjorn.. I never have heard negative things about them?

Catie belly.gif- Happy wife to Aaron stillheart.gif(01.05), mama to Liambikenew.gif(08.08), and Ian jammin.gif (11.10)! homebirth.jpgnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif and joy.gif due Feb 2013 with blessing #3!

Old 06-01-2010, 05:24 PM

The major difference with the Bjorn is it dangles a baby by the crotch, and the ergo holds a baby in a frog-legged position, which is easier on the hip and knee joints.

I am happy to see people wearing their babies, period, but the bjorn just never looked very comfortable to me.

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

Old 06-01-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatherine185 View Post
Ok maybe I'm missing something, but what is wrong with the bjorn? I personally have an Ergo (DS was a HEAVY baby and I needed the extra support!), but I know a lot of people with the bjorn.. I never have heard negative things about them?
The Bjorn puts the baby in a poor position. It puts all the weight on the spine, rather than dispersing the weight like the froggy positions of the Ergo, Boba, Beco etc. We used the Bjorn early on, just because I really didn't know any better. DD loved it! We did eventually moved on to the Ergo and now to the Boba, when we learned better we did better.
The thing is, if you are a mainstream momma all you really know is the Bjorn. That was the only carrier in BRU when I registered. It is difficult not to judge, but with things like the Bjorn I try not to judge, one because I was there and two because I know that baby wearing is a wonderful experience that I believe every parent should know. It now makes me cringe a bit to see a Bjorn wearer, but it makes me happy that it is becoming more the norm. Eventually I think the mainstream will catch up and other better carrers wil be more readily available but for now it is what is out there.

Mama to Madelynn 8/16/2009 and awaiting buggy #2 March/2011 , partner to DH

Old 06-01-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springbride View Post
So do you think if she had 100 percent breastfeed the baby would be sitting up and interacting more? Your post seems to imply this.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymama View Post
You are NOT neurotic. I wouldn't let my almost 8 year old cry for 10 mins, much less a young baby!
thank you- good to know someone doesn't think we are crazy AP parents!

Old 06-01-2010, 05:47 PM

With the Bjorn I like to comment: I had one of those. It was SO hard on my back. This (Ergo) is so much more comfortable.

Sometimes making it about THEIR comfort will change their tune...sad, but true.

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
Old 06-01-2010, 05:48 PM

No I wouldn't give the three or one month old rice. I wouldn't say anything unless it was a close friend. Talking to a friend I would say "everything I've read shows blah blah blah" "i think they say not to do that anymore" . I am abit judge-ish but I try not to be.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:05 PM
tzs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norasmomma View Post
I get where you are coming from, but some of your points seem a bit preachy to me. A baby bjorn, yeah I hate them, but not everyone knows about Moby wrap or an Ergo-at least they are wearing their baby.

The cereal thing is lame.

My one thing I speak up about and often-circumcision, I just think that is wrong on so many levels.
yeah but there you go. speaking up about circ can also be preachy. listen, we would do it for religious reasons. we are orthodox jews so there's no question and it's pretty much nothing to talk about with us. it just is. but there's also alot of educated, thoughtful, healthy people, even on this forum, that will do it.
would we do it if we weren't obligated? i don't know. it wouldn't be such an obvious choice.

Old 06-01-2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:

This is me too. I think a lot of things are CHOICES. Like bjorn vs ergo like someone mentioned, or if you are going to BF or not, etc. But I think Circ is a human rights issue, and I am passionately against it.

That said, the early cereal thing is just, sorry to say, a really bad idea. I had to deal with this in regards to my Aunt and her baby, and it was not easy, and almost escalated into a very ugly situation. (She was giving her 2 month old rice cereal, juice, and pedialyte)

I totally cringe ALL THE TIME bc all of my IRL Mama friends are very very mainstream, but I keep my mouth shut, except for circ. Otherwise, I just try to go with the flow.

Even though I get judged... a LOT. Many people that I bite my tounge and dont comment to about things I think are awfull, dont show me the same respect, and like to make negative comments about what I do or dont do Which is why I usually keep my mouth shut. It is very hard sometimes though.

Mama to Xavian, born 11-24-09
Old 06-01-2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzs View Post
yeah but there you go. speaking up about circ can also be preachy. listen, we would do it for religious reasons. we are orthodox jews so there's no question and it's pretty much nothing to talk about with us. it just is. but there's also alot of educated, thoughtful, healthy people, even on this forum, that will do it.
would we do it if we weren't obligated? i don't know. it wouldn't be such an obvious choice.
I get that, it's part of your religion, but there are lots of practices done in the name of religion that aren't necessarily right. What would you do if your religion said to cut off your child's finger, would that be ok? I'm just saying.

Me Wife to T (14 years)Mama to Princess(4) and Monster Boy(my 1 year old ):
Old 06-01-2010, 10:31 PM - Thread Starter

The bjorn makes me cringe. I too used it before I knew better. I don't so much as judge the Mama, but I sooooo want to educate. I wish I had known somethings, but I had to learn. I just wonder if they will become educated...ah well.

Circ. is a difficult one especially if it is your religous belief. I see the human rights side and I know many great parents that circ. I think when we hear about african cultures altering the female body we are horrified and yet we alter the male body. But again...it is perspective and my opinion....ahhh baby crying (mine right now gtg)

Sophia ~ 9/21 learning how to be crunchy mama. Uh oh, I just went over the crunch edge! ECing!! Planned ~ maybe next time : :
Old 06-02-2010, 12:44 AM
tzs

Quote:
I get that, it's part of your religion, but there are lots of practices done in the name of religion that aren't necessarily right. What would you do if your religion said to cut off your child's finger, would that be ok? I'm just saying.

i know i know. see that's the problem. because i can tell you that we believe the torah is "Truth" with a capital T and therefore what we are doing is "right" and i do believe that (and trust me, there's a lot of other stuff i do in the name of religion that doesn't make a ton of other "sense" either.)
but on the other hand like a pp said, i'm sure there are tribes out there doing female circ in the name of their "truth" who believe they are equally right and i sit here and judge them as "wrong." ugh. and at the same time even though i know the reasons behind opposing circ and totally get it, it still somehow really stings to hear it voiced.

i guess that's kind of a really good example of how i try to look at other parenting choices. if something as extreme as circ can has to be viewed through a lens of cultural relativism, then how much more so the more "mundane" stuff like what we feed our kids or how we treat sleep. can i really judge a choice another mother has made if i've never lived her life?

(but i still think rice cereal in a bottle is messed up)

Old 06-02-2010, 01:27 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I don´t judge much because I don´t like being judged. A dear friend of mine had to stop nursing at 9 months because of her job and she felt so judged by society that every new momma friend she met was given the spiel of how she really had to stop nursing even though she didn´t want to (she gives you the 2 hour version of this). One day, I ran into a mom from my local mama group at the park - she had her child in a stroller, and felt so judged that she apologized to me and told me she felt terrible for having her son in a stroller (as opposed to a sling or wrap). I think it`s ridiculous that so many women judge each other so harshly. I prefer kindness. Sometimes you can tell a new mom doesn´t know any better and would be willing to absorb some good info. Other times, the mom has the know it all attitude and you know you would be wasting your breath providing any info whatsoever. Either way, judging only leads to clonflict and hurt feelings.

Rice cereal for a 2 month old? Yeah, I don´t think that`s healthy. I also don`t feel anything negative against the parents who do this. Who knows what their real reason is.....if it´s really not having enough money for more formula, or the mom loosing her mind because the little ones don´t sleep long enough for her to rest, etc.

I don`t believe circumcision has any positive effects, medically or otherwise. I have Jewish friends who are circumsized and have circumsized their boys. My personal feelings about it are that if someone belongs to a religion that forces them to inflict pain and mutilation on their infant children, then I would think twice about belonging to that religion.

User Tag List