Join Date: Sep 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My 3.5 month old has a dermoid cyst at the end of her left eyebrow. Ped says it needs to be removed for cosmetic reasons, which I am ambivalent about. But what little I have been able to glean from online searches is that there's also a risk of rupture. Which makes me feel that we should do the surgery. Also, the ped mentioned possibility of the cyst growing into the underlying bone, but said hers was mobile, so he's not that concerned. It doesn't feel very mobile to me. Unless it grows significantly, I would want to wait till 6 months old, if not 1 yr to have surgery, because of anesthesia.
I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this, and can offer any thoughts or wisdom?
|25 members and 10,028 guests|
|anisaer , Bow , coconotcoco , Dakotacakes , Daniela Hicks , dougmotz04 , Elizabeth.MacDonald , greenemami , IsaFrench , joandsarah77 , Katc8910 , kathymuggle , lisak1234 , mama24-7 , Mirzam , momtobe1111 , oaksie68 , redsally , RollerCoasterMama , sciencemum , shantimama , Silversky , SimplyMama , Socks , Xerxella|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|