Oct 2009 mamas thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 146 Old 08-04-2010, 03:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I changed the title of the thread because it seems like we've not had many posts and I can't imagine we really need a monthly thread. I have a feeling most of us are too busy to post these days! How's everyone doing? I'm doing ok. DD is still not really crawling, except a bit on her tummy. She demands from (and gets) dh to walk her around everywhere, which is her preferred form of locomotion. She's got 5 teeth now, and has gotten bored with food (I remember now that ds did too around this age). What are some good solids foods you guys are giving your babies?

Jen 47 DS C 2/03  angel.gif04/29/08/ DD S 10/28/09 DH Bill '97.

mighty-mama and her sister Kundalini-Mamacandle.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 146 Old 08-04-2010, 07:57 PM - Thread Starter

Bump. Today dd loved the peach I gave her, along with a gluten-free, egg free waffle of mine.

#3 of 146 Old 08-04-2010, 08:39 PM

Hi. Good idea about just having one thread. As for solid food around here, Dylan we do: pears, avocado, rice puffs, banana, chicken, and plums. That's about it. We tried mango, but his face broke out. I think we'll try a bean next.

Dylan is still waiting for the 8th tooth to come in. It's taking it's sweet time and we're ready for it. It's making him super cranky. No crawling here, but a lot more rolling and moving around on the floor.

Sleep is still a distant memory and naps are very hard to come by. We're getting ready for our trip next week and I'm so nervous. I don't know how he's gonna do with being out and about for so long. And being in a different place to sleep. We'll see!

Proud mom of Dylan born 10/10/09
#4 of 146 Old 08-04-2010, 09:28 PM

I'm kinda new to the October threads, but so happy to be able to share!

DD is learning by leaps and bounds. Right now, when we ask, she can wave, clap her hands, "snap" her fingers (she does the motion without the sound), "brush" her hair (more like patting her head), blow a kiss, fake cough ("Show us your bad cough!"), and more. She can also point at about a dozen different things, with new ones added to the list every day. She can also point at what she wants (basic things like water or a toy) when I ask--which is happily taking some of the guesswork out of what she needs. PLus she can say Dada, Mama (although I don't think she associates it with me yet ), and "ca" for "cat". It's fantastic watching her learn and grow!

She also crawls, sits up and is starting to pull herself up.

The only thing she's not doing so great is sleeping--but, oh well! We get 3-4 hour stretches, with the occasional 5-7 hour bit of bliss, so I really shouldn't complain. Naps are 2 X 40 minutes, as they have been for months. I'm finally OK with it, too... whew!

Nice to meet you all and your LOs!

ETA: DD eats sweet potatoes, squash, tomatoes, carrots, zuchini, beef, chicken, green beans, pears, peaches, banana, grapes, blueberries, and tastes of whipped cream and other tasty stuff. She also eats mixed grains cereal, teething biscuits and puffs. And she's still breastfed.

Woman, Wife, Mom to beautiful DD (10/14/09), Copywriter, occasionally tearing my hair out but usually pretty happy about it all
#5 of 146 Old 08-05-2010, 12:48 AM

Our babes are growing up so fast! I don't post much, but I lurk all the time and have enjoyed watching everyone's babe grow and develop!

DD started taking steps about a month and a half ago, and has been full-blown walking for the past two weeks. She claps, waves, points, snaps, waggles her finger if I say "no no no," and will give a high five. She says "mama," "dada," "up," "out," and "oh." She will sign "all done," and has been also trying to say it, though it's not very clear. She has five teeth and is working on the sixth as we speak.

She sleeps well at night - a ten hour stretch, nurses, and then sleeps for another 2 to 3 hours. She will NOT, however, take more than one nap during the day, usually about 45 minutes to an hour long.

As for solids, she eats: squash, sweet potato, broccoli, carrots, zucchini, black beans, apple, banana, plums, grean beans, sweet peas, yogurt, goat cheese, pasta, chicken, avocado, eggs, and eggplant.

She's also REALLY tiny - 15lbs 13 oz on July 12th. I'm sure she's at least eked past 16lbs by now though, whoo hoo! What's everyone else's babe weighing now?

homebirth.jpgdd 10/09
#6 of 146 Old 08-05-2010, 03:15 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Oh yay! I was just thinking this week that I hadn't seen an Oct 09 thread around for awhile. And I do want to keep up with my fellow 10/09 mommies!

16lb seems so tiny!! Tristan was 22lb and change last week. He's on the high end of the growth chart, though, for both height and weight.

July was a big month for Tristan! He learned to sit himself up, learned to crawl, popped out his first 4 week (in 10 days flat), started talking ("mama") and signing ("eat", "drink", and "more").

Though on the talking/signing front, "mama" doesn't seem to refer to me as a person, it seems to mean "nurse me, mama". And for whatever reason, when he signs "more" it also seems to mean "I want to nurse". Which is funny because I really only sign "more" to him when we're eating or playing, but I SAY "more" a lot when we're nursing because he's so busy, he's constantly trying to roll away or crawl off instead of finishing a nursing session.

I've been reading the No Cry Sleep Solution and trying to "fix" our sleep issues, which have been a severe lack of napping and 2-hour bedtime nursing session. Miraculously, we're down to a 1-hour bedtime nursing session and he's fallen into a 3-naps-per-day schedule (though all 3 are currently co-sleeping naps, and I'd really LIKE them to become independent naps).

Erin, mom to DD (1/06) and DS (10/09)
#7 of 146 Old 08-05-2010, 11:08 AM

millie eats what we eat. everything we eat, too, or there will be h#ll to pay! she loves veggies and is so-so about fruit. we are meat eaters, and last night, she ate 1/2 of a hamburger! she also had a slice of tomato, 4 cucumber slices, the bun on the burger, and a slice of cheese. then, she nursed for 45 mins! she eats more at meal times/snacks than her 4.5 year old sister. she weighs about 21lbs now and is sneaking up on 30" tall.

developmentally, she has caught right up and we are testing her out of ei next week. she can crawl tummy up off floor, pull up, and has just started taking steps. she has about 10 words now, shakes her head 'no-no', signs more, 'talks' on phones, uses the remote (hehehe), TRIES to use the laptop, and really enjoys a good game of 'chase me until i flop down and squeal.' oh, the squealing is annoying, as she squeals for joy and for anger, but she does have a cute little squishy nose thing she does when she squeals...

she got 4 teeth in 3 weeks and is working on the other top ones (she has two on top, two on bottom, with the tops coming in first?!?!?!). sleeping. what is this you speak of? her naps still consist of 15 minutes on my lap and if i move a muscle, she comes awake screaming.

night time is sleep for 15 minutes, sit up and scream, throw yourself around, flail, scream, head butt people, nurse, bite mommy, flail, scream, hit daddy, scream some more, wear yourself out for 15 minutes, repeat. i. am. tired. i'm also so moody and i am beyond knowing how to console her at night. when she starts head butting and hitting, i turn my back to her until she stops. that increases the screaming, but i want her to know that her behavior is not ok. and no amount of comforting, consoling, rocking, ANYTHING helps her. she wears an amber teething necklace and since then her teeth don't swell they've just popped out. i don't think it's teething pain, i think it is more she just can't and doesn't want to shut down. she does better between 3 and 5 am, but then dh has to get up and his alarm goes off and then she's awake. consequently, she's a bear all day and then does that 15 min nap in arms 10-15 times per day. ugh.

dd3 starts pre-k in 2 weeks and we have to be out the door by 7:20. this is going to be interesting.

so great to see all the updates and read about the growth of the octobabies

Jen-loving Bill, mama to Teryn 18, Kalyn 16, Ricky 13, Natalie 5, Angel Zoe '07 and rainbow1284.gifAmelia Rae 22 mos bonus kids (dss) W 14, W 13 NEW grandbaby due 10/10/11

#8 of 146 Old 08-05-2010, 01:19 PM

We are doing super, Owen should be walking any day. He is 20.5 lbs last week, he's just an average size boy. He is super strong and physical, our babies just don't like being babies. They want to be toddlers, lol. He says mama, dada, wa(water). Signs for milk, and does his own crazy form of "more". We already have a battle of wills going on with DS and DD, there is a constant struggle with toys, etc....things are getting interesting in the sibling dynamic.

Owen eats everything and anything, including, rocks, grass, flowers, sand at the beach, etc.....Seriously though he has a crazy appetite.

We are heading on a big trip soon and that is going to be interesting with both kids. Owen has had times where he has hated the carseat, so this may be a long trip.

Me Wife to T (14 years)Mama to Princess(4) and Monster Boy(my 1 year old ):
#9 of 146 Old 08-05-2010, 02:25 PM

Doing good here. Ds is just learning how to crawl and eating everything in sight... I can't believe it is already August! Time is flying and the kiddos are keeping me busy!

Nice to see all of you

Busy Mom raising 5 kiddos, 7, 6, 5, 2  and a brand new bundle!! (5/15/11)  cd.gifribbonpb.gifnovaxnoIRC.gif

#10 of 146 Old 08-06-2010, 12:34 PM

Hi everyone! I have been somewhat MIA for quite a while now. Haven't posted since we were a due date club. I just happend to have a minute.

Ds is doing great! Not one single tooth yet. lol He's been crawling for a couple months now and pulls up, cruises furniture and walks behind his shopping cart toy. He's not a great sleeper but that's too much to go into here

i'm not sure how much he weighs but he is also pretty tiny. He might weigh 16 or 17lbs. I'll update when I find out on Tuesday.

How are the babies doing with their older siblings. DS1 is having a hrd time beause DS2 follows him everywhere wanting his food and toys DS1 tends to get a bit violent and it is super trying.

And how are all the mamas feeling? I'm a little blue but I think i'll feel better once we're getting a bit more sleep and we can get out of the house. The two boys nap at different times so we're stuck at home all day. I'm dreaming of the day they both nap only once a day!!! lol

Jamie, busy Mama to my sweet little O Man, loving wife to Brian, and very excited about our new addition, the J Man, here after ourh20homebirth.gif
                                                   Unexpectedly expecting a new little one in November!!!belly.gif
#11 of 146 Old 08-06-2010, 12:50 PM

Well I posted yesterday saying Owen was going to walk any time and he took 2 steps multiple times yesterday afternoon. 10 months whoo-hoo!

#12 of 146 Old 08-06-2010, 04:05 PM

We are doing well except Im pregnant again... Wowza. That wasn't planned.
Anyways ds is doing good. He is still majorly tiny( He might be over 17 lbs now but 2 weeks ago he wasn't) but doing fine. He climbs stairs and anything really. Is cruising, claps and has 1 tooth!! He eats what we eat food wise but is still 75% breastfed.

Ds sleep about 8-10 hours at night, nurses once and than goes back to sleep for another few hours ( so 12 hours total) He takes 2 naps a day usually totally about 2 hours.. He is a love.

All natural Mama to Keira 6/1/07, Israel 10/10/ 09, Nairi 04/01/2011, and #4 March 2013

#13 of 146 Old 08-06-2010, 04:18 PM - Thread Starter

Wow, the babies are all growing up so fast! I guess we will be moving over to the Toddlers forum in a couple of months, but some of your babies are trying to get there early! Dd still has dh walk her around (he holds her around the chest because he feels that holding her hands isn't stable enough). She will tummy crawl a bit, but not if he's around -- she will fuss at him until he picks her up and puts her on her feet. She's got him wrapped around her finger already! Oh, and she weighed 19 pounds 1 ounce

#14 of 146 Old 08-07-2010, 02:42 AM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmama2 View Post
We are doing well except Im pregnant again... Wowza. That wasn't planned.
Anyways ds is doing good. He is still majorly tiny( He might be over 17 lbs now but 2 weeks ago he wasn't) but doing fine. He climbs stairs and anything really. Is cruising, claps and has 1 tooth!! He eats what we eat food wise but is still 75% breastfed.

Ds sleep about 8-10 hours at night, nurses once and than goes back to sleep for another few hours ( so 12 hours total) He takes 2 naps a day usually totally about 2 hours.. He is a love.
OOOOOH CONGRATULATIONS!! When are you due? I'm excited for you! Finally, our ddc's first pregnancy announcement since our oct. 09 babies.

Well, that's all I came here for. I have nothing to say.

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
#15 of 146 Old 08-07-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs4milk View Post
millie eats what we eat. everything we eat, too,
...same with us - everett gets the occasional puree but mostly what we eat

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs4milk View Post
night time is sleep for 15 minutes, sit up and scream, throw yourself around, flail, scream, head butt people, nurse, bite mommy, flail, scream, hit daddy, scream some more, wear yourself out for 15 minutes, repeat. i. am. tired. i'm also so moody and i am beyond knowing how to console her at night. when she starts head butting and hitting, i turn my back to her until she stops. that increases the screaming, but i want her to know that her behavior is not ok. and no amount of comforting, consoling, rocking, ANYTHING helps her.
...similar with everett - i think it is related to birth trauma from my uterine rupture. i have been assessing and working on several of his neck muscles - scm, scalenes, upper traps - and he has a lot of muscle tension...way more than i would expect in a baby. i think of the hydrocephaly when he was born...up and down the birth canal - it must have been painful for him. he is a poor sleeper - although our nursing naps are getting longer - and freaks out if i move more than 3 or 4 steps away - weeping, heaving cries. i am trying to find energy work that may work for him. you didn't exactly have the best birthing either so i wonder if she has issues surrounding her birth too. just a thought.

mama to callum (april 8,07) and everett (sept 24,09) - blessed to be married to my life's love since '98. novaxnocirc.gif

#16 of 146 Old 08-07-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norasmomma View Post
Well I posted yesterday saying Owen was going to walk any time and he took 2 steps multiple times yesterday afternoon. 10 months whoo-hoo!
go owen - guess that means he is a toddler now!

mama to callum (april 8,07) and everett (sept 24,09) - blessed to be married to my life's love since '98. novaxnocirc.gif

#17 of 146 Old 08-07-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmama2 View Post
We are doing well except Im pregnant again... Wowza.
congratulations!

#18 of 146 Old 08-07-2010, 03:03 PM

hey mamas
been trying to check in here and on the fb page (have been 'fessing up in the weekly weigh-ins)

didn't think that 10.5mths in i'd still be in survival mode, but here we are. i think we are dealing with a lot of birth trauma and the uterine rupture i had is kind of hitting me more these days. i am fighting off the ppd as best as possible and it is nowhere near as bad as with ds1 but i have these nightmares about his birth. how long it took for him to cry, the palpable anxiety, not telling me the apgars, my midwife telling me how swollen his head was but he seemed to be ok, the look on my dh's face, them rushing him out of the or - not getting to see him.

sigh

developmentally, everett seems great - he's been crawling since 5.5mths but is reluctant to walk beyond cruising with one arm for support. during the day he is mostly content but can flip emotions on a dime. he loves playing outside and with his big brother. callum, overall, is really great with him. he loves giving kisses and pointing and feeding me with his spoon. haven't had him weighed or measured - i hate going to the dr's if we don't have to - so will probably wait until the yr mark. he is in 18mth sleepers but is still super skinny (ds1 was long and skinny too and only 17lbs9oz at a year). he seems to be an old soul - he stares down people with his big blue eyes like nobody's business. friends comment on it - like he is staring within...can be a little freaky sometimes.

sleep - hmmm - could be better - some days are marginally better than others. between being at home during the day and working evenings and one weekend day...i'm pretty exhausted, and i've put callum in daycare for much longer hours for now - about 25hrs a week - everett is really high needs and i am realizing what an easy bub callum was more and more each day.

#19 of 146 Old 08-07-2010, 03:11 PM

Kianna is 15'5oz. Tiny but she eats constantly, like ALL THE TIME.
She has been standing on her own for weeks and last week she walked the first time. She doesnt walk far but a few steps here and there. She moves non stop which is why she is so tiny.
#20 of 146 Old 08-07-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
She moves non stop which is why she is so tiny.
Oh! I was wondering about that. Sarah is just over 14 lbs (in the lower 10th percentile), and I always believed it's because she doesn't stop moving for a second. She's the most curious kid I've ever met--always trying to see over your shoulder, pointing to everything, tapping her feet, pinching, you name it. She's got ants in her pants trying to discover the world!

Woman, Wife, Mom to beautiful DD (10/14/09), Copywriter, occasionally tearing my hair out but usually pretty happy about it all
#21 of 146 Old 08-07-2010, 06:52 PM

arlene, interesting about the birth trauma. i'll have to do some reading now!

millie is in 18 month stuff, some 24 month, too. she's my second biggest at birth and my second biggest at her age. although, my son was a bit exaggerated due to steroids. she can eat more than natalie and usually has 1 more snack per day than natalie, too.

she's been letting go of stuff and trying steps. and her new thing: squealing. oh joy.

Jen-loving Bill, mama to Teryn 18, Kalyn 16, Ricky 13, Natalie 5, Angel Zoe '07 and rainbow1284.gifAmelia Rae 22 mos bonus kids (dss) W 14, W 13 NEW grandbaby due 10/10/11

#22 of 146 Old 08-07-2010, 07:03 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats on the walking baby Norasmomma View Post, and the pregnancy Kmama2. Wow. S is still not wanting to crawl, and fussing until we walk her around. Sigh. I'm hoping she will get a bit stronger and be able to hands and knees crawl soon so our backs can have a break.
I was asking about the foods because I try to give S what I'm eating, but she gets bored with anything she's had more than once or twice. I eat millet porrige a lot in the am, and she has zero interest in that. I used to feed her whatever fruit I was putting on it, but even that seems not to interest her anymore. She has eaten a bite or two of other foods -- sandwiches, some goat milk yogurt I was eating -- but seems to be following in ds's footsteps as far as the lack of interest in food. I just hope she doesn't turn out as picky as he is.

#23 of 146 Old 08-09-2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjande View Post
OOOOOH CONGRATULATIONS!! When are you due? I'm excited for you! Finally, our ddc's first pregnancy announcement since our oct. 09 babies.

Well, that's all I came here for. I have nothing to say.
April.. not sure exactly when. Dating u/s sch for Friday. We use NFP so everything is charted.... but we didn't have sex during the fertile time...so it doesn't make sense. I either got pregnant way early or way late in my cycle.
time for someone else to get pregnant and join me in the DDC's....

All natural Mama to Keira 6/1/07, Israel 10/10/ 09, Nairi 04/01/2011, and #4 March 2013

#24 of 146 Old 08-10-2010, 05:58 AM

we're doing pretty good over here. reagan is walking like crazy!!! has been for the past month or so. now that she's getting more steady at it, she's trying out moving a little faster when she walks. i am so not ready for her to start running!! she's an ok eater. she does not like picking food up with her hands unless it is dry (cheerios, bread, puffs). i don't think she likes her hands being messy. she was 19.6 #'s and 29" at her last appointment which was over a month ago, and i know that she has grown since then. sleep is the worst part of our lives right now. she will not fall asleep without being put to sleep first. she wakes up usually about 4 times a night, nurses for a few minutes and then passes out. occasionally, she needs to sleep attached to my nipple which drives me INSANE!!! she'll be out and i'll pop her off and she instantly wakes up and flips out! needless to say, this is exhausting for me and the whole sleep issue has caused some major friction in our marriage. i just don't know what to do to get her to sleep through the night. any suggestions?

Erin , loving wife to Dave, mom to 3cat.gif, angel.gifangel.gifDec. '06, angel.gifOct. '08, DD Reagan Oct. 3, 2009

and DS Jack April 4,2012

#25 of 146 Old 08-10-2010, 12:16 PM

i've got nothing, erin. just wanted to say HI! millie's 'sleep' is like torture, complete with screaming, eye poking, BITING, kicking, hitting. it's very stressful.

and now the little turkey won't even stand on her own. she was standing/taking a step or so and now when we stand her up she goes all limp noodle. she DEFINITELY has a mind of her own.

jen, have you tried giving her foods that you don't usually eat? i had to say EWWW at millet porridge millie is my first to eat absolutely everything we put on her tray. good luck!

#26 of 146 Old 08-10-2010, 03:17 PM

Well we had an exciting day yesterday with an emergency trip to the Dr. Owen was happily eating a cracker that had a bit of hummus on it, I gave him another and he was great, took him out of his highchair and BAM his face turned red and he started getting hives. His eye started to swell and he was rubbing his face, he had nibbles of hummus before, but this gave him a fairly bad reaction. I didn't have any children's benadryl on hand(LAME) and so I ran out the door with DS in hand and DD right behind me, got them in the car and sped to town which is 10 minutes away. Ran into the Dr office and no one was around I finally walked down the hall and asked if anyone was there and that my son was having an allergic reaction, they quickly assessed him and then gave him benadryl and observed him for a couple hours. UGH. I'm not sure if it was the chickpeas or the tahini that caused the reaction, honestly I'm not even sure if it was the hummus. Sure he just ate it, but he also eats anything he finds on the ground. So much for giving him whatever we are eating, we are sticking to the things that definitely don't do anything, cheese, crackers, little pieces of meat, the things we know he can have.

Talk about stressful, he was fine in the evening and acting normal, but now we have to watch him and I am getting some chidren's benadryl to have at the house just in case a similar situation happens ever again, be if a bee sting or what. So scary.

#27 of 146 Old 08-10-2010, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter

Norasmomma, that sounds so scary! And hard to know what the reaction was. I sure hope you get some answers so you don't have to worry too much about everything. That's the trouble with giving table foods -- you don't know which food caused a reaction, so in families with food sensitivities (ours is one), it's probably not a great idea. Ironically, I was coming to post that dd had a bad digestive reaction to something this morning, I was just going to post that I decided to back away from solids. She also tends to find dropped foods and eat them, but yesterday I also allowed her to eat some hamburger bun and pizza crust, despite my misgivings about giving grains, especially wheat, so young. Now last night she was up several times crying, and had some diarrhea this morning that caused her to cry. Not as scary as hives but still concerning. Oh, and I eat millet porridge because I likes something warm in the am, and am allergic to eggs and wheat and oatmeal tends to trigger my ee. I have run out of breakfast type foods I can eat other than fruit (and cooking dinner foods just for myself in the am seems too hard). I do eat sausage occasionally, but when dd gets ahold of it, she just keeps ramming it into her mouth until she has a mouth full, then gradually it all falls out,

I wanted also to say that if a baby is not sleeping well at night, there can be food sensitivities (either to something the baby is eating or something the mom's eating, or both). Gas pain can cause waking, but also there are more subtle symptoms that it can cause. Oh, and if you go over to the elimination communication forum, they say that if a baby wakes, latches on for a minute and then goes back to sleep, it can be a sign they needed to go pee and just needed to nurse to relax enough. There's also this article from Moxie about sleep regressions..

#28 of 146 Old 08-10-2010, 04:41 PM

Congrats on the pregnancy KMama! When are you due?!

Lyra is crawling like a mad fiend. She's so long and skinny that she can launch herself across the room in no time at all. Eats everything and yells if we eat and don't share. She says "Mama" but I think "mama" means food, LOL. I think she's working on "dad", but she just says "dah"

She's sleeping so much better now. She's still waking to nurse, but literally only 5 minutes at a time. It's been great!

And she just cut her last incisor. She's got a toothy grin of 8 teeth! And she LOVEs to show them off (and looks evil in the process)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2646900_n.jpg

tea6.gifStudent mama to Lyra June loveeyes.gif (ribboncesarean.gif 10.24.09)  and Olive Isis love.gif  (vbac.gif12.12.11) 

#29 of 146 Old 08-16-2010, 04:27 PM

Hi all!

I am trying to keep up. My oldest has a speech delay, so between EI and ST, we're busy.

Reed was growing like mad, but seems to be slowing. I haven't had him officially weighed since June, but today on the scale at home, he was only 18.5 lbs. So in over 2 months he's only gained like 2 lbs. I guess that's like 1/2 oz a day, so maybe it isn't that bad. I just thought he'd be heavier. He never stops moving. Over the weekend he started walking holding just one of our hands...so I guess it's just a matter of time until he lets go.
#30 of 146 Old 08-17-2010, 02:42 AM

omg, hugs to you, erin and to owen! scary!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page