Help me choose - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-10-2010, 01:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Since the holidays are quickly approaching I need to get my "list" prepared for my in laws and my husband. I was planning on asking for our stroller from my FIL (he likes to spend) and was trying to decide which one I want. For the record, I use my moby pretty often and I have a hand-me-down JEEP stroller that I have yet to use (she's 2months). But there will be times when I want a stroller.

So...these are the one's I've pinned down at this point that I have interest in:

-Phil n Teds
-BOB
-Quinny Buzz.

Some things to keep in mind- I want to jog with the stroller but I do have a JEEP stroller. I will probably be using it when she's a little larger and could be a replacement for an umbrella (if light enough). I like having the option for the two seats on the Phil N Ted but I'm not planning on having a second until she's probably too old for a stroller.

Which would choose? Something else entirely? Would you tell me just to forgo a stroller completely since i have the jeep? I'm not good at coming up with "things i want" lists so this seemed like an easy choice.
#2 of 4 Old 10-11-2010, 12:20 AM

what is "too old" for a stroller. If I had a phil and ted's my 4.5 yo would still use it on occaision. Not daily but certainly every once in a while. I'd go for the phil and ted's.

Mom to Morgan 4-3-06 and announcing Baby Kelsey 4-11-10
#3 of 4 Old 10-11-2010, 12:30 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I also have the Phil and Ted's stroller. While I still don't use it that often (at 14mo), I do plan on using it in the future. I bought it because of the double-seat feature for when I have another baby. So far it's been a great stroller, it's well made and handles really well.

Abra, Married to George, Mother to DS 12/03 & DD1 08/09 & DD2 12/11.  We are planning our next adventure to South America in April 2014!
#4 of 4 Old 10-11-2010, 02:16 AM

If you are going to run with it, I totally recommend the BOB, it has amazing steering and shocks, it feels like you barely have to touch it to push.

ETA I have a Jeep jogging stroller and there is no comparison

Deb, Mom to Madeleine 8/2005 and Maia 11/2009 Nick: and Chris

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page