August '10 babes thread! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-19-2010, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Haven't posted in awhile, we have been busy with two kiddos! What  is happening with all of our beautiful August '10 DDC babes?

Baby M is grabbing and touching toys, getting her first tooth (my DD1 got her first teeth at 4 months too, 4 at once!), and can roll over from tummy to back. And of course smiling and some laughs here and there. 

Now for questions!

- Do any of your babes tolerate tummy time? Is it necessary? M tolerates it for about 5 minutes and then she gets mad.

- Anyone else with gas issues? M gets breastmilk from a bottle during the day (I work, hate it, hoping to quit soon) and get's bad gas and screams. Suggestions? Experiences?

-For those with older kids, how are the new big brother's and sister's adjusting?

Crunchy Christian Wife and Mommy to awesome DH and DD1 (4/25/07) and DD2 (8/13/10)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2010, 07:37 AM

We're doing really well over here. I don't normally check this forum, but our other thread was quiet so I was worried I missed something haha.

I started back to school the end of last month and it's been ok. Part of me really doesn't want to be back at school, but the other side of me says I need to finish. At first DS wasn't keen on taking a bottle, but he is warming up to it a little. I hate that he even has to have one. None of my other kids really did. He doesn't seem to be gassy from it though. Is your dd getting a lot of air with her milk?

Developmentally, he is doing well. I've seen him roll from belly to back once. My dds, both, say they've seen him do it a few times now. He does ok with tummy time sometimes. Especially if we have a toy down for him to reach for or chew on. Or if we're down there with him, playing peek a boo and stuff. He acts like he is teething, just like my others did and the doc says he is getting teeth, but I don't see any and none of my other kids actually got teeth until they were closer to 7 mos. So we will see. He is talkative though. I love it when he coos and laughs. He has a great laugh. He is also trying to sit up and crawl. He would rather be in a sitting or standing position than laying down.

My other kids are loving him, most of the time. They each have moments of jealousy, as is expected, but for the most part they want to help take care of him and play with him and make him happy. It's great.

What else has everyone been up to? We've been busy. Took my girls out for a girls day out with mom yesterday. It's the first time we've done that in a while, so it was nice. I let them shop for presents for their dad. They'd already done their shopping for their brothers. And then took them out to lunch and to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader. We enjoyed it. And my littlest handled it really well, until about dinner time, when DH was cooking. Dh has never warmed up to the idea of using a sling.

Old 12-24-2010, 10:10 PM

My little one is growing like a weed. She's already in 6 month clothing and no signs of slowing down. She has two teeth, sometimes rolls from belly to back, and is cooing up a storm. I can't believe it is Christmas Eve! Where did December go? She easily takes bottles when we are gone, and pumping is going alright, so that is nice. Big sister has started saying "I really love you little one"" which melts my heart every time. But she has already started asking when she is getting a little brother. Not for a while yet kiddo! Over all, things are going well and I feel blessed with our new addition.

CD'ing, homebirthing, milk making school teacher. Supporting my family on my income and trying to get out of debt in 2013!
Old 12-27-2010, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by COgirl19 View Post

- Anyone else with gas issues? M gets breastmilk from a bottle during the day (I work, hate it, hoping to quit soon) and get's bad gas and screams. Suggestions? Experiences?

Our pediatrician suggested Dr Brown's bottles. It made a HUGE difference in our baby's gas problems. We were using Avent before.

Married to a wonderful man and we have 1 adorable baby girl (8/30/2010) and 2 furbabies.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

Poor DD2 had her first real chest cold.The poor thing is miserable. She is such a happy baby usually but this bug has really got her down. Other than suctioning her little nose (which she hates) is there anything else I can do to make her more comfortable? She also has a little diahrea from all the mucus...poor kid.greensad.gif It doesn't help that I am sick too with it.

Crunchy Christian Wife and Mommy to awesome DH and DD1 (4/25/07) and DD2 (8/13/10)
Old 12-28-2010, 07:13 PM

lunarlady, I can't believe yours has two teeth! That's crazy!
Zaphira is rolling both ways, constantly, which is totally weird for me, because my first never rolled. She's a very alert, happy baby, and is a much better sleeper than her older brother ever was (even with the 4 month sleep regression!) She's about 17.5 lbs now and seems quite tall (I can't get her to stretch out to measure her-she loves her feet in her face too much!) Her older brother loves her, and is always kissing her and singing and talking to her (in his own baby talk, he's not really talking yet) She loves him too. He can make her smile and laugh like no one else. Things are really good here, as far as the kids go!

Mama to a wild thing (10/08) and a new thing (8/5/10) and wife to the love of my
Typos+weird words=typing on my iPhone
Old 12-29-2010, 03:19 PM

Sorry you & baby are under the weather COgirl, do you squirt out the nose w/ a saline too? Adrian got a really bad cold a few weeks ago (pink eye too) and the doc squirted saline in one nostril and it came out the other like 4 inches! poor kid, but at least he could breathe after. Doc had us doing that to him before every feed (or else he coughed and gagged and up came all the milk)  Maybe a humidifier would help too? or letting baby hang out in the bathroom while you shower.

Adrian is doing great though. Loves listening to me sing, watching his sister do anything, and looking at books. He's a happy little guy, but occasionally still has colicky crying between 11 and midnight, but sleeps like a log all night. feeling blessed for that. Thank goodness for co-sleeping, I couldn't do it any other way!

He also is acting like he teething. He wants to chew on anything I put near him. Reminds me of the baby in the Lemony Snicket books that likes to bite things. =)

I've seen him roll over before, but today I set him on the bed to nurse and when I laid next to him, he rolled towards me to nurse and it was super cute.

Having two under 3 is sooo much work, I feel constantly overwhelmed and have trouble getting housework or sewing done, but I'm getting used to it, and know eventually it will get easier.

Nice catching up w/ all of you!

Cherie: Ex-pat Mama in France to Chiara (Mar 08) and Adrian homebirth.jpg(Aug 2010) . cd.gifsewmachine.gif,winner.jpg
Old 12-30-2010, 06:50 PM

Hello all! It's been a long time. Things are starting resemble "normal". We're moving in a few weeks so I expect things will go back to crazy very soon and so I'm trying to enjoy this time as much as possible.

Romy is great. She is the happiest baby, ever! Well....maybe not ever but she's *my happiest baby. She's so sweet and good natured. The only complaint I have is she likes to be entertained....but with 3 siblings that adore her, it's not too much of a problem. She rolls from back to belly and then to back again. She's realized she can get around this way and I often find her a few feet from where I left her. She's my first baby to really do this, so it's fun. She seems big to me....she's on the larger end of 3-6 months and she's in 9 months in some sizes. But she is also very petite, so I'm thinking it's just length. I'm not sure of her weight b/c we don't do well babies.

We're losing hair here. And when I say we, I mean both Romy and I. Lol! This is by far the most I have ever lost postpartum. My normally incredibly thick hair has been falling out in clumps. Romy is losing hers, too. It's started growing back already, though so I think we'll skip the bald phase. She has about 2 inches worth of hair in the back. It's a full on mullet and so funny!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Jamie, parenting w/ DH , DS1 (02/04), DD (06/06), DS2 (09/08) and DD2 born 8/04/10 9lb 1 oz
Old 12-30-2010, 07:35 PM

I didn't know there was an August 10 baby group! My DD was born 8/29/10 and is doing great. I think. Ha ha ha....

My first child. I'm learning. A lot.

She doesn't like tummy time but will tolerate it for a few minutes, especially if there's a toy in front of her. She loves her take along tunes toy she got a few weeks ago. She rolled from tummy to back a few times when she was about 2 months old and I was so impressed. Since then, nothing. Then this week she did it a couple more times. I find her rolling from back to tummy only when she's in bed - so I partly blame gravity. smile.gif

She's been teething (chewing on things, drooling, crying, etc.) for 2 months now. I have no idea when to expect teeth.

Her laugh is absolutely contagious. It's a cross between a squeal, a scream, and a quack. Ha ha ha....

Anyway, so nice to know there's a 4-month baby group! Nice to meet you all!

Holistic nutritionist, WAHM, new mom of first DD 08/29/10 and a precious baby due 2/13/12!

Old 12-30-2010, 07:43 PM

Nice to see you join us TreeRose and glad everyone and their little ones are doing mostly well.

Tonight both my sons were sitting on my lap. DS1 was sucking on his thumb, something he recently started as I've been cutting back on his nursing. DS2 was chomping away on his own fingers and just stared intently at DS1 and finally leaned over, grabbed DS1's hand and started chomping on it. It was cute and funny.

Old 12-31-2010, 04:15 PM

Annie (born 8/15) is doing very well. She's an extremely good-natured and ahppy baby. Always smiling and grinning and she's started the "real" (or as my brit husband says, "proper") laughing out loud. She does it especially when I tockle her tummy or pretend to eat her toes.

As far as gas goes, she can be pretty gassy at times but like another poster recommended, Dr. Brown's bottles have been a lifesaver. Seriously, they're awesome!

Annie is just starting (over the past few weeks) to be interested in toys. She loves lights, she loves grabbing onto things. She can roll from tummy to back....not sure if she can roll from back to tummy yet. And she "scootches"....which isn't quite crawling but it's a way of getting around by just scootching her little belly across the floor with her legs and arms. I'll put her at one end of her crib and in the morning find her at the other end lol.

She is, finally, SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Praise God. Not to say this is 100%. Out of the past week, 5 nights she's slept straight through in her crib and one of the nights she woke once, and the other night she woke multiple times. We always put her to bed in her crib after her nighttime feeding. If she wakes up, we bring her to bed with us. But she's getting used to her crib and spends most of her time in there. The only problem with sleeping through the night is trying to find a cloth diaper or cloth/sposie hybrid system that will last her for around 12 hours. Still working on that.

Also, she's not teething yet but my mom and my MiL have both said that it looks like she may be starting to. We'll have to wait and see. :)

caffix.gif
Old 01-01-2011, 10:18 PM

Hello August 2010 Moms. My DS1 was born on 8/24. He is huge, about 18 lbs.

I find that my little one does tummy time best when he does it on his own by rolling over himself. When he's done, sometimes he forgets that he can roll back over. He's hit all of the milestones except laughing, which I really hope will begin soon. He is a huge spitter upper still....and I'm sure it will only go away in time to be replaced by drool. 

Momma to a weaning nursling DS1 (8/10) and expecting #2 pos.gif (EDD 9/12). DS1 currently Milk, Soy, Egg, Peas, Peanut, & Tree Nut Free (hives/vomiting).mdcblog5.gif lactivist.gif

Old 01-02-2011, 06:27 AM

Hi, I'm new here! I was in the September DDC, and was expecting another late baby (DD born at 42 weeks, 6 days, after a long induction), so I lurked in October, too. No such luck. Due to placenta previa and an amniotic fluid leak DS was born by c-section on August 16th, at 34 weeks. 

He spent the first 7 weeks of his life in the NICU, mostly because of apnea. He was and is quite healthy otherwise, and even the apnea was pretty mild, and mostly triggered by reflux. He continues to have some reflux, but it's just messy, not making him miserable or interfering with weight gain. Once home, he quickly transitioned to full breastfeeding, although he does have a bottle occasionally. Sometimes he has gas, but I don't think it's the bottles -- more likely, it's something I've eaten. He coos and gurgles and laughs, and is very easy-going and sociable. He rolls front to back sometimes, but not every time I put him on his tummy, and I pick him up again when he starts to get frustrated. He doesn't mind tummy time, but he doesn't love it, either. He has just started to be able to grab toys in the last few days, and he's showing signs of teething, too.  The pediatrician said, at his 4-month checkup, that he was within the normal range for a 4-month-old, developmentally. He's small, but on the charts, maybe about 12 lbs now.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:12 AM

Hi everyone!

Yay!  I'm so glad to be able to read about all your lovely babies.  Toby is our first, so a lot of things have taken some getting used to. I had originally joined the July DDC, but that was rather wishful thinking, as our EDD was July 31st.  Toby was born on August 6th and has been doing very well ever since. Super cute, sturdy little baby with a pterodactyl-screech laugh.  Listening to him laugh cracks me up!

Toby has been doing tummy time almost from the very beginning.  He rolled from back to tummy at about 2 1/2 mos with some help from a slight slope we were on outside.  That must have been pretty intensely fun, bc he did it again and again, inside and out, every time I put him down for about a month.  Then he learned to do tummy to back, and he's been rolling and slithering ever since.  Lately he has been pushing his butt up in the air with his legs and getting really angry when he gets tired of that.  Seems to be frustration that he's not getting where he wants to go fast enough.  He has shown little to no interest in sitting up, but seems ready to crawl the instant he has the strength to get his torso all the way up.  I am petrified!  I thought I had a bit more time to get to the heavy-duty babyproofing.  We are going out to get outlet covers this week and a stud-finder to bolt the bookcases to the walls.

I want to make sure that he sits up first though, as I read it is important for babies to go through all the milestones for proper development.  Has anyone else had trouble with this kind of skipping-ahead thing? 

When I sit him up, he stays for a few seconds, then leans forward and lowers himself with one arm down onto his side, then his tummy, then starts rolling/slithering/trying to do the down-dog yoga pose.  Should I be trying something else to get him to sit?  If he's just not ready, it's no problem, I just want him to give it a shot, as most of the other physical development things have come a little ahead of schedule.

knit.gifMama to DS born 8/6/10 and new baby DD 1/6/13

Old 01-03-2011, 05:54 AM

We are doing well. I never have time to be online anymore, and I am ok with that ;) Sarah is growing like a weed 14lb 13.5oz at her last visit (the 29th of Dec). A tooth popped through yesterday :( and :).  She can reach and grab for most anything she wants very accurately. She smiles coos laughs and squeals. She also "talks" a lot with lots of sounds.That's all new to us DS didn't do that. Actually a lot of this is new to us, DS was very developmentally delayed in many areas so its kinda nice. She isn 't rolling yet but the ped isn't concerned he said he wouldn't expect that yet and that since we still swaddle her at night that takes away some prime practice time.

She doesn't mind belly time actually she's pretty easy going, which is good since my 7 y/o with Autism is NOT easy going AT ALL. (sorry just had a very bad morning getting him off to school).. anyway she likes to lay on her belly and look at herself in the mirror.

Nicki wife to Rich, Mama to 7 y/o DS, and a beautiful Princess Aug 2010
Old 01-03-2011, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudhaen View Post

Hi everyone!

Yay!  I'm so glad to be able to read about all your lovely babies.  Toby is our first, so a lot of things have taken some getting used to. I had originally joined the July DDC, but that was rather wishful thinking, as our EDD was July 31st.  Toby was born on August 6th and has been doing very well ever since. Super cute, sturdy little baby with a pterodactyl-screech laugh.  Listening to him laugh cracks me up!

Toby has been doing tummy time almost from the very beginning.  He rolled from back to tummy at about 2 1/2 mos with some help from a slight slope we were on outside.  That must have been pretty intensely fun, bc he did it again and again, inside and out, every time I put him down for about a month.  Then he learned to do tummy to back, and he's been rolling and slithering ever since.  Lately he has been pushing his butt up in the air with his legs and getting really angry when he gets tired of that.  Seems to be frustration that he's not getting where he wants to go fast enough.  He has shown little to no interest in sitting up, but seems ready to crawl the instant he has the strength to get his torso all the way up.  I am petrified!  I thought I had a bit more time to get to the heavy-duty babyproofing.  We are going out to get outlet covers this week and a stud-finder to bolt the bookcases to the walls.

I want to make sure that he sits up first though, as I read it is important for babies to go through all the milestones for proper development.  Has anyone else had trouble with this kind of skipping-ahead thing? 

When I sit him up, he stays for a few seconds, then leans forward and lowers himself with one arm down onto his side, then his tummy, then starts rolling/slithering/trying to do the down-dog yoga pose.  Should I be trying something else to get him to sit?  If he's just not ready, it's no problem, I just want him to give it a shot, as most of the other physical development things have come a little ahead of schedule.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:47 AM

Hello everyone.  I was in the July DDC, but my little one was born August 2nd.  She has been rolling, scooting backwards, can sit for a little while, and just started babbling, but she is so teeny tiny! She's just 13 pounds which is crazy because she was just over 8 at birth and her sister whose birth weight and length was exactly the same, was about 16+ pounds at this age.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:48 PM

I was originally in the Sept DDC, but she made her arrival 8/30.  DD is not rolling over yet. She just figured out how to grab things with her hands. She started laughing way early, though.  She laughed the first time about 3 months.  She has a cold now and just got over a stomach virus.  She's certainly teething. She's drooling and chewing and grumpy.  

Married to a wonderful man and we have 1 adorable baby girl (8/30/2010) and 2 furbabies.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:45 PM

So I'm curious, especially those who EBF and are SAHM (maybe even WAHM like myself), what your days look like?

The details of mine change a lot but I always wonder what's going on when they change a lot.

I usually put DD in a baby wrap on me when she's needing sleep. Although I've read the 4 month olds only need 5 hours of nap time a day - she seems to need more?! She always naps for 1 hour in the wrap. Usually once or twice in the morning, and once in the afternoon. After the hour is up, I transfer her to the swing where she may or may not sleep for 5-60 more minutes. She doesn't seem to be able to handle being awake more than 2 hours at a time. Sometimes, only one hour before the fussies come in... is this what you're experiencing?

Her 4 month old appointment is tomorrow. It's my first time taking her by myself as DH got a job a month ago. So I'll be taking him to work so I can use the car, do the doctor's appointment, and pick him up... all new things for us!!!

Oh and I read that babies at 4 months of age only need to eat 6-8 times a day... sometimes I just think my DD is too distracted to eat much and that's why she eats again so soon, but what are your LO's doing?

Holistic nutritionist, WAHM, new mom of first DD 08/29/10 and a precious baby due 2/13/12!

Old 01-24-2011, 08:38 PM

I didn't know there was an August 2010 Babies thread either! YAY!! My DD was born on Aug 16

My DD is lovely! She is huge and growing like crazy (18.5 pounds!) She's very easy going!

She's rolling back to tummy a lot, and if put down almost always rolls over. Funny cuz once she's over, she doesn't always want to be there. Grabs at toys, looks them over and puts them in her mouth, loves the little tags on clothing or bibs or whatever, will spend quite a while examining these.  Sometimes she likes time on her tummy, sometimes doesn't.  She can usually tolerate it for a few minutes (10?).  She's laughs once in a while, mostly when i "tickle" her by saying "tickle tickle tickle" into her neck.  (I can't write that without giggling) She is getting wary of "strangers" occasionally; but for the most part smiles at strangers who smile at her.

DD eats a lot, and is crazy drooling too. She's up early in the morning, (5 or 6 am) no matter what I do she won't go back to sleep, and then sleeps a good solid hour or 1 1/2 in the morning, then is up again until 12 noon. If she doesn't a little third nap in by 3pm, she's got "baby mania".  She SEEMS happy and laughs and giggle but it turns into fussing and the crazies and then back into laughing because she is overtired.  She goes to sleep at around 6 or 7 at night. 

I'm currently SAHM and my days are pretty scheduled around baby naps.  DD will not sleep unless she is bounced in the Ergo or my arms. I'm a first time mommy and some days really feel like I have no idea what I'm doing!

Old 01-25-2011, 05:28 AM

Jewels, I totally feel you! :) As a first time mom, I'm going through the same. Every time things change I just tell DH that it must be developmental. Like how yesterday she didn't have a single nap more than 40 minutes. So the first 10 are either in a wrap bouncing or in my arms nursing. Falling asleep nursing is new to us. I find it very sweet, even though the nap doesn't last long that way. Welcome to motherhood and thanks for sharing your days. I think this is such a precious time in the babies' development.

Old 01-25-2011, 05:58 PM

I am excited to find an August babies thread too!  My boy was born Aug. 18th.  He was 15.5lbs at his 4 month appt.  He has been laughing more and more lately.  He rolls over both ways.  He has been scooting on his tummy and sometimes gets up on his hands and knees and rocks.  Hasn't quite figured out the crawling thing yet and I hope it takes him a while longer.  We are frantically baby-proofing!  Just this weekend I frose some breast milk in an ice cube tray about 1/2 full, and put a cube in a mesh feeder for him.  He loves it!!  He really concentrates on it until it is all gone.  I am planning on waiting until he is 6 months to start solids and then offer him some banana.  He has been grabbing for my food lately and seems really interested.

At night, he sleeps with us.  He can either pass out on the breast at 7 or get the "crazies" and not go to sleep until 10.  He will nap in his crib but will not stay asleep there at night.  Since I work full time I usually choose a good night's sleep over trying to get him used to the crip at night so next to me he goes.  He will wake up anywhere from 1-5 times in the night to nurse and go back to sleep.  I really love the 1 time nights!

He has been teething on and off for a month or so, but no teeth yet.

Nice to catch up with you all!

novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.gifwaterbirth.jpghomebirth.jpg
Old 04-09-2011, 03:27 PM

How are everyone's babies doing? We need to make a facebook page or yahoo group for our DDC! We did that for my son, and I feel like I'm missing out on that experience this time. It's great to have each other to talk to-and this thread thing obviously dies easily =)

Zaphira hit 8 months on the 5th. She's about 18.5 lbs-I'm not sure how tall, but she is quite tall! Lately, she has started walking, and is the fastest crawler ever. Well, to me, anyway =) My first didn't crawl, so it's amusing to watch her scoot all over the place. She can hear you open the fridge from so far away, and you hear her just desperately trying to get there before it closes (she loves to play with everything inside).

She has 4 teeth, and I think is working on another (although it would be nice to have a break!) She adores her older brother and wants to do everything he does. She says mama and dada, and it sounds like she says, "go" sometimes. It's her brother's newest word and he says it ALL THE TIME, so who knows?

She is a little more into solids than her brother was, but still 99.9% breastfed. She really loves graham crackers and apples (We are doing baby led weaning). What else? She has major separation anxiety and just bawls if I have to sit her down to use the bathroom. Forget anyone but family holding her. She saw her grandpa for the first time in a while and burst into tears!

If anyone wants to add me on facebook or livejournal, message me and I'll give you the info =)

I'd like to hear what everyone else is up to!

a fun comparison pic of my son and daughter. She looks very seriosa in this picture, which isn't normal for her at all!

8 month comparison shot

Mama to a wild thing (10/08) and a new thing (8/5/10) and wife to the love of my
Old 04-09-2011, 07:41 PM

I'm down for a facebook page! I wasn't in the DDC but my son was born late August 2010. He's crawling, got 4 teeth and counting, experimenting with solids. DS is able to stand but doesn't care to do it. Today he laughed and squealed at everything and it was the best ever. He's into everything he can be in the house.

I love to hear what other August babies are up to!

Momma to a weaning nursling DS1 (8/10) and expecting #2 pos.gif (EDD 9/12). DS1 currently Milk, Soy, Egg, Peas, Peanut, & Tree Nut Free (hives/vomiting).mdcblog5.gif lactivist.gif

Old 04-10-2011, 12:06 PM

I keep forgetting about this thread!  A is 8 months old as of the 2nd, and she's still a little peanut (14 lbs) but very FAST!  She has been hands and knees crawling for 2 month, pulling up on her own for 1 month, and standing alone.  I see walking in the near future.  My older daughter was very shy and didn't get into things like this, at least not at this age.  She was also huge.  Totallydifferent experience this time around.

Dahlea-  Does she walk holding on to something or alone?  What's with these fast babies???  lol

Old 04-10-2011, 04:19 PM

No crawling here yet, but I think we will be any day now. She has four teeth already and is cutting two more. A lot of babbling, but no words or signs yet. She is growing so fast that it makes me sad. I cherish each day of this cute baby stage.

CD'ing, homebirthing, milk making school teacher. Supporting my family on my income and trying to get out of debt in 2013!
Old 04-11-2011, 08:38 AM

I'm open to the facebook club idea :)

Our little guy is 7 and a half months (born Aug 21). He is army crawling and scooting all over the place. Has been for about a month or so now. He just started pulling himself up to sitting and standing in the last couple of weeks. He has 2 teeth so far. He claps, laughs, and coos a lot. Says mama frequently too. He loves to play in the bath tub and is very curious.

We haven't done much for solids yet, but plan to. He is also 99.9% mama milk fed. When I'm at school he gets expressed milk from a cup. He doesn't like bottles He's had avacado, green beans, and peas so far. I'm wanting to have him try different veggies before I let him try fruits. He isn't very big. Around 14 or 15 lbs.  He is also having some separation anxiety. I think, part of it is, because  I'm in school right now. I'll be all done with classes July 5th and graduate July 17th. I can't wait!

Old 04-11-2011, 04:27 PM

haleyelianasmom- she has been cruising for over a month, and started taking steps on her own a week or 2 ago.

I made a group on FB- the name is Aug '10 babies DDC. You should be able to search for it by that. Please let me know if you're requesting to be added through this thread or a message or something-I don't want to just let anyone join!

If anyone else wants to be admin or whatever, please let me know-I don't care about being in charge at all.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:23 PM

I added my request...

Old 04-12-2011, 06:37 PM

I requested to be added smile.gif

Jamie, parenting w/ DH , DS1 (02/04), DD (06/06), DS2 (09/08) and DD2 born 8/04/10 9lb 1 oz

User Tag List