Sleep, Sleep, Sleep!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 31 Old 01-24-2011, 06:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
5 month old waking every 1.5-2 hours every night for almost a month. One break, last Monday, where she slept for 5 hours. I'm so tired and cranky. Why??? Why does she wake like this? Why do my kids sleep so poorly? Am I doing something wrong? When she was younger she made it 6-7 hours! She's completely happy. I am dairy free, she has had some issues with reflux. What is the problem? My friend has a six week old that wakes once in the night and I have a 5 month old that wakes 6 times at night, How is this fair?!?

I feel so frustrated. I know there are no answers. This has just been a poor sleep rant.
#2 of 31 Old 01-24-2011, 07:20 AM

hug2.gifmama, I know it's super hard, but I really think it's just the age. My daughter slept like a champ for almost the first 3 months, and then it began to go downhill with 4 month "regression," physical milestones, teething, more milestones, more teething...now at 9 months we're almost getting good sleep again. I bet you a dollar, too, that your friend's little one won't be sleeping through the night fairly soon either!

bedsharing, knitting, toddler-nursing, nerdy, babywearing mama!

familybed1.gif  knit.gif toddler.gif  geek.gif  momsling.GIF

#3 of 31 Old 01-24-2011, 10:10 AM

Mine did exactly that: 6 hours from 4 weeks, but then went downhill and by 5 months was waking a LOT. We started her on solids, and gave her a big meal before bed, and now she sleeps all night. 

#4 of 31 Old 01-24-2011, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter

The thing is that a lot of times she isnt even interested in nursing, so I dont thing it's a hunger issue. I tend to just try to get her to nurse just so she'll chill out but she a lot of times has no interest. But she will take a pacifier. In fact, unlike my first child, the pacifier is like her best friend. She falls asleep easily with it. She just wants to suck the life out of it. I keep checking for teeth but find nothing. I wonder if she has a lot of under gum teething action going on.
#5 of 31 Old 01-24-2011, 10:27 AM

Big, big hugs...DD will be 5 months this week and is up every 1.5 - 2 hours, just like yours (although some nights we get 3 whole hours, which feels like heaven!)

I guess the only thing that makes it easier for me is that she has *always* been a poor sleeper...there was one amazing night when she was 2.5 months old when she slept for 5 hours in.a.row, which is the stuff of legend around here now (spoken of with misty eyes and in hushed, reverent tones lol.gif).

Do you co-sleep?  I think it definitely makes the frequent wakings easier, because you only need to be semi-conscious to feed.

Good luck, and baby sleep vibes your way!

I before E, except after C.  Weird.
DD: 8/2010.
#6 of 31 Old 01-24-2011, 10:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurski View Post

Big, big hugs...DD will be 5 months this week and is up every 1.5 - 2 hours, just like yours (although some nights we get 3 whole hours, which feels like heaven!)

I guess the only thing that makes it easier for me is that she has *always* been a poor sleeper...there was one amazing night when she was 2.5 months old when she slept for 5 hours in.a.row, which is the stuff of legend around here now (spoken of with misty eyes and in hushed, reverent tones lol.gif).

Do you co-sleep?  I think it definitely makes the frequent wakings easier, because you only need to be semi-conscious to feed.

Good luck, and baby sleep vibes your way!

Yes, I do co-sleep. It does make it easier.And you right, my ds was a poor sleeper from the start so it's just likem wll, that's him. She slept good so I feel like !!what happened!!
#7 of 31 Old 01-24-2011, 10:42 AM

Another commiserator (sp?  who knows?  i'm tired) here.

DS was sleeping pretty well by 8 weeks or so - wouldn't believe it if I didn't have FB postings to prove it - he'd often make it from 8 or 9 to 6 or 7 with just one wake up.  I thought I had it made in the shade.

Enter the 4 month sleep regression and it's pretty much been sleep hell ever since.  Last two nights he's woken up every 45 minutes to 1 hour.  On a good night he'll do 2 hour stretches until about 3 a.m. when he's up every hour.  And for the past week he's been an absolute crab during the day.  Nothing (NOTHING) makes him happy - doesn't want to be held, doesn't want to be put down, doesn't want to nurse.

I try to take it one day at a time but then I go over to the Family Bed board and read about kids that still wake up every 2 hours at 18 months... 20 months... 2 years.  I CANNOT do this for much longer.  I cry at least once a day.  I called in sick to work today with the inention of sleeping and it's almost 2:00 where I am and no sleep has been had.

Mumma to DS July 2010 and expecting another baby boy late July 2012 belly.gif

#8 of 31 Old 01-24-2011, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy View Post

Another commiserator (sp?  who knows?  i'm tired) here.

DS was sleeping pretty well by 8 weeks or so - wouldn't believe it if I didn't have FB postings to prove it - he'd often make it from 8 or 9 to 6 or 7 with just one wake up.  I thought I had it made in the shade.

Enter the 4 month sleep regression and it's pretty much been sleep hell ever since.  Last two nights he's woken up every 45 minutes to 1 hour.  On a good night he'll do 2 hour stretches until about 3 a.m. when he's up every hour.  And for the past week he's been an absolute crab during the day.  Nothing (NOTHING) makes him happy - doesn't want to be held, doesn't want to be put down, doesn't want to nurse.

I try to take it one day at a time but then I go over to the Family Bed board and read about kids that still wake up every 2 hours at 18 months... 20 months... 2 years.  I CANNOT do this for much longer.  I cry at least once a day.  I called in sick to work today with the inention of sleeping and it's almost 2:00 where I am and no sleep has been had.

You have made me feel better! I am doing better than you!! J/K. smile.gif
Hugs to you mama because you sound like I did with my ds. I used to tell dh that it sould be illegal for me to drive because I was so cracked out of my head with exhaustion. He sleeps now that he is 3...well, pretty well anyway. Last night he was up till almost 11 just jabbering to himself in bed but he didn't wake through t the night crying or come into our room at all, so that's success! Bad sleepers seem to just stay that way!! But maybe you and I have hope with these babies since they slept good at one point. Ds never slept well. Hope you get some rest today. hug.gif
#9 of 31 Old 01-25-2011, 04:24 PM

My lil' one is going through the same thing.  Around 3 1/2 months he started waking more often at night and now wakes every 2 hours on the dot to nurse.  I think it's because he is so distractible during the day so he isn't eating as much then so he's very hungry at night.  But yes, it makes for a tired mama. Of course it could also be teething, growth spurt, etc etc.  He also was up to sleeping 4-6 hour stretches in the beginning of the night but those are long gone! 

#10 of 31 Old 01-25-2011, 04:54 PM

My STTNer also stopped at 5 months - she was getting up every 45 min-1.5 hours. Drove me batty (and ill - got 4 colds and a case of strep throat!) We instituted a routine, and early bedtime, no nursing to sleep, and DH getting her back to sleep if she wakes up before 3 hours has elapsed from her last feed. It is slowly getting better, but she's still up 3-4 times at 8 months.

It sucks, especially when you know what it was like to sleep! It is like having a delicious tiramisu for dessert every night until BAM, all of a sudden all you get is twinkies.

New Mom to little G May 16, 2010.
#11 of 31 Old 01-25-2011, 06:27 PM

OMG!  Some fellow non-sleepers!  It's good to be reminded that I am not alone in my sleep deprived misery.  Well, maybe not misery, but it is rough.  My dd #2 slept well for about 6 weeks starting at 2.5 months and then has been waking up in varying frequencies since.  I thought she just needed to get past the "4th trimester", but no. 

In looking for answers or support, I came across a book called 'The Wonder Weeks' and that has been helpful in that it gives a possible reason behind why she is a restless sleeper.  Is anyone familiar with this book? They studied babies in their first year and found a number of predictable developmental leaps that can cause restless sleep, crankiness during the day, and clingy behavior, etc.  Sometimes knowing why can help my perspective, but this is getting old.  My baby is now 10 months old and she will cycle through not sleeping well at night or during the day and finally, I think she gets exhausted after a few days of that and will have one night of waking maybe once between 11p and 7a.  Then back to waking several times.  Sometimes she is happy and babbling, and sometimes she cries and I can barely tell if she is awake.  We co-sleep so she is right next to me.  It is as much for me as for her because I don't have to get out of bed and fully wake up to console her back to sleep.  Because of her frequent waking, my husband sleeps in the "office" so that he can have a good nights sleep during the week, and switches with me on the weekends so I can have a break.  I will say though, that she is always happy during the day.

My older daughter set her own predictable pattern and didn't seem sensitive to these, or any, developmental leaps.  We also co-slept with her and she liked her paci.  By 10 months she was sleeping from 8p to 8a and taking a 2-3 hour nap during the day. (ahhh...memories....)  Wow how different 2 little girls from the same two parents can be!

I hope she grows out of this because above all else, I am truly not myself without good sleep.  I have been that way my whole life.  It's almost like I am waiting to feel rested enough to begin again.  I can't even remember what feeling rested is like.  I wake up in the morning and go.  I have no choice.  Down a bunch of coffee and go.

Arghhhh! 

#12 of 31 Old 01-25-2011, 06:49 PM
LZP

Another commiserator here too... I'm listening to DD jabber, do raspberries and coo, on the monitor. she was ready for bed at 630, slept like a champ.. till 830 on the nose. i just went up and nursed her to almost sleep. popped her off, popped in the pacifier, and she was good. fell asleep on her own (ish) and then suddenly she's awake again! She started going downhill around 4 months I think? I dont remember. good thing I didnt write down those "long" stretches of 4-5 hours, they'd only make me jealous of my 3MO mama self.. (I vaguely remember times of waking to feed her at 3AM, remarking, "Wow! the last time she woke was 10PM!) HAHAHAHAHAHA  looong gone. DD too is teething, though her gums are just getting hard now, not even little white spots. we might have a long road ahead. we give her some homeopathic teething drops, and that used to help, but seems to not do enough anymore...?   we co-sleep, and I was wondering if I was waking her up at night, but now she just doesnt sleep well at night, at all, whether or not I'm in bed. 

the thing is, DD is an AMAZING napper. I can put her down in our bed, in her clothes, give her a pacifier and her lovey, and she will roll onto her tummy and go to sleep. sometimes, for like 3 hours! I can't PAY her to sleep 3 hours at night.

so, I wont hijack, I'll just say, I'm there with you. totally sleep deprived, and getting more cranky by the night. 

look at that... the whining has started. time to try again...

ETA- we've tried earlier bed time, later bed time, skip afternoon nap, i stopped all caffeine after 11AM, (1 cup of half caf!!)   is it possible for a child to only be a napper? like only sleep 2 hours, then want to be up for 2 hours, around.the.clock?

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#13 of 31 Old 01-25-2011, 07:55 PM

Yes, it's totally possible. Thankfully, it's probably not permanent. winky.gif

#14 of 31 Old 01-27-2011, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

I am so exhausted today. I am convinced that I am the problem. That for some reason I have raised HORRIBLE sleepers. What did I do????

I think one of dd's problems is the stupid pacifier I turned her on to. I dont even like pacifiers, but she just wants to suck and does not want to nurse. She gets angry with nursing. But sucking on the pacifier really soothes her. Except when it falls out in the middle of the night. It is like as her sleep cycles, she realizes the pacifier isnt in there, and she freaks out. I try nursing, not interested. Sometimes it doesnt work to give her the pacifier either. It's like she is too awake.

I dont know, I feel like I'm loosing my mind today. I can't really handle this lack of sleep for much longer.
#15 of 31 Old 01-27-2011, 01:27 PM

Wubbanub makes little stuffed animals with pacifiers attached, and Woombie makes a blanket that you attach the pacifier too. One of those might help!

#16 of 31 Old 01-27-2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonka View Post

We instituted a routine, and early bedtime, no nursing to sleep, and DH getting her back to sleep if she wakes up before 3 hours has elapsed from her last feed. 

Yes! This! For us, co-sleeping was much, much, much worse. I got great sleep, so it was better for me, but for H nursing all night and for E sleeping fitfully all night, the co-sleeping thing was just not working. We started a routine, bedtime is at 6pm sharp and she goes into her bed awake. When she wakes before 3am she gets a bottle of pumped milk while H sleeps. When she wakes after 3am she comes into bed and nurses until she either sleeps again or cranks around so much that I get up and put her back in her crib. Last night she went down awake at 6:45 (took her a long time to nurse), woke at 2am and had four ounces, went back to sleep til 5am, nursed til 5:45 and went back to sleep til 7:30!!!  I sincerely believe that having H take, at minimum, six hours off is the absolute best thing for all of us. E isn't constantly looking for the nipple, H is sleeping soundly, I'm more involved in parenting, and everyone is getting more sleep!  I think that H fell into the trap of thinking that nursing was the quick fix for night time fussiness.. but after a while it just caused more problems than solutions. Working a little harder to get her to sleep without nursing has been so great!

K, H, and baby E (who is now three!!!)
#17 of 31 Old 01-27-2011, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matey View Post

I am so exhausted today. I am convinced that I am the problem. That for some reason I have raised HORRIBLE sleepers. What did I do????

I think one of dd's problems is the stupid pacifier I turned her on to. I dont even like pacifiers, but she just wants to suck and does not want to nurse. She gets angry with nursing. But sucking on the pacifier really soothes her. Except when it falls out in the middle of the night. It is like as her sleep cycles, she realizes the pacifier isnt in there, and she freaks out. I try nursing, not interested. Sometimes it doesnt work to give her the pacifier either. It's like she is too awake.

I dont know, I feel like I'm loosing my mind today. I can't really handle this lack of sleep for much longer.

You didn't do it mama, babies are the way they are.  I felt the same way about swaddling and sleeping in the swing, but if I hadn't done that he wouldn't have slept AT ALL.

Give it a little more time and keep on keeping on.  Mine slept for 3.5 hours last night; it was glorious.  I have high hopes to get a 4 or 5 hours stretch one of these days, soon.

Does she sleep in your bed/room?  Close enough by that maybe you could pop that pacifier in before she really wakes up, without having to get out of bed? 

Mumma to DS July 2010 and expecting another baby boy late July 2012 belly.gif

#18 of 31 Old 01-29-2011, 10:29 AM

Yes sorry, didn't mean to hijack.  Still new to this and I was just so happy to see that others were going through something similar.  My excuse is sleep deprivationnut.gif

#19 of 31 Old 02-01-2011, 10:31 PM

From age 3 months till now, my DD has been a frequent night waker. She is now 10 months. I don't know how I survived this long, especially being a single mom! All I can say is that I don't regret breast feeding and cosleeping. And I can say in all honesty that both of those things don't make a baby a better or worse sleeper.

2 weeks ago I took away the pacifier, which caused some tears, but not as many as I thought. And I was by her side the whole time. That has been a HUGE help. It became clear months ago she was using it as a sleep crutch. She didn't think she could fall asleep without it. So every waking (the brief wakings described in NCSS) she cried for it to be put back in. So I did. Every 1-2 hours, every night.

She still wakes, but needs only a back rub and a shhhh to get back to sleep. And she still nurses 2-3 times a night.

I've read every website, book, article, blog, you name it - about infant sleep. And the reality is that MOST babies wake at night and need help falling asleep. I find comfort in knowing that I'm not alone or failing as a mother in some way. My kid wakes frequently. Lots of babies do. And that's ok. She'll grow up and sleep through the night soon enough.

#20 of 31 Old 02-02-2011, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter

Well I did take away the pacifier and stopped swaddling too. She has been sleeping much better since doing this although it requires a little work to get her there.
#21 of 31 Old 02-04-2011, 06:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Well I did take away the pacifier and stopped swaddling too. She has been sleeping much better since doing this although it requires a little work to get her there.

HaHa well, she WAS!! Probably just took a few days and caught up on sleep and now she will start being psychotic again. She's lucky she's so cute so I forgive her everyday.
#22 of 31 Old 02-04-2011, 06:36 AM

I'm right here with you, Matey! DD is a little over 6 months. She was a great sleeper until 4.5 months and then POOF - awake every hour. If she sleeps longer, she's very restless. I WISH she would take a pacifier! I just keep telling myself, "This, too, shall pass..."

We are still co-sleeping, but are going to try moving her into a crib in our room in the next week or two. Heck, I considered it a big win that she was in the co-sleeper more-or-less until 4 am last night - but it took a lot of work/soothing on my part. Before anyone asks - she would have been just as restless in the bed, and this way I was a bit more comfortable.

Once she's kicked this horrid cold, maybe. I don't know, I chalk it up to development, colds, teeth - whatever. Lots of luck to you - and to all of us!

#23 of 31 Old 02-04-2011, 11:35 AM

it is so good to read through this thread and know i'm not alone! my dd slept 4-6 hours at a time from 2-4 months, and then regressed and now at 7 months wakes to nurse every 1.5-2 hours all night. i didn't know what had happened, and i wantted to punch the pediatrician every time she told me that my baby "should be able to sleep through the night now". but reading here it sounds like this is pretty normal for babies. we're also working on diagnosing some allergies, so i'm hoping that will help.

dd also won't nap unless i hold her, which used to frustrate me, but i got good at typing one-handed and now her nap time is my computer time...she's napping right now, in fact. i had to choose with the fussy night and nap sleeping to adjust my expectations and routine. less sleep at night means i don't keep as clean a house as i'd like, but letting the house go a little was easier than fighting dd's sleep patterns and exhausting myself.

betsy:  wife to tony, mama to haven (7/6/10), arlo (m/c 1/21/12), and expecting valencia in late december.

"we are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams" - arthur o'shaunessy

"if there is no dancing then it is not my revolution" - emma goldman

#24 of 31 Old 02-04-2011, 01:26 PM

I'm right there with you! He was sleeping more and more (sometimes 5 hour stretches!) until about a week ago! Now I'm lucky if he sleeps more than an hour at a time! :( He's 4.5 months an I hear this is pretty normal... ugghh.. I read no-cry sleep solution and am going to try some of her ideas. I'm not sure her "plan" is as fool proof as it sounds, but at least it gave me more ideas. I hear most babies start to sleep more between 9-12 months.... we'll see. 

- Mom to Baby Mark (9/18/10) and 4 wonderful dogs!
#25 of 31 Old 02-04-2011, 01:46 PM

Another poor sleeper here!

DS last night went down around 8 then was up at 8:30, 10:30, was awake from 1 to 2 then up again at 3, 4, 5, and 6 then woke for the day at 7:30.

I feel like I'm losing my mind. He doesn't like to side-lie nurse so I wind up nursing him and sleeping sitting up.

Like you, I always feel like it's my fault, like I've done something. He's always been a poor sleeper, although i used to get a FOUR hour stretch in the beginning of the night. No more.

*sigh*

Me (40) DH (49) daring DD (9) and darling DS - almost THREE! (born June 25, 2010 in an amazing, unplanned homebirth.jpg

#26 of 31 Old 02-04-2011, 04:49 PM

No answers here, just commiseration as well.  Co-sleeping does help, but only in that I don't have to haul him out of a crib like I used to when I thought a crib would help...it just let to my back hurting more from the in-the-crib-out-of-the-crib night relay.  Our 10 m.o. has never been a good sleeper, but he used to do better, maybe 5 or so at a stretch on a good night.  Now, if he goes 3 straight hours it feels better than Christmas.  As you said, he doesn't really seem hungry, but I absolutely nurse him to get him back to sleep.  He kind of semi-wakes up in that he is crying hard until I nurse him...no amount of rocking, soothing, anything, forget it will put him back to sleep.  He has never taken a pacifier, which at this point I think is a shame.  I was glad he didn't want one at first since I would've preferred him take to sucking his thumb, but he doesn't do that either.  There are nights I am almost crazed I am so tired.  There is a reason that militaries use sleep deprivation as torture, folks.  This stuff is real deal hard to stay sane with.  Whew and good night.  Good night and good luck. wave.gif

sleepytime.gif I got tired of my signature, but I still love my children and husband and miss my little brotherkid.gif

#27 of 31 Old 02-04-2011, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

We tried a trick last week. Left her sleeping in the co-sleeper and we slept in the guest room. She made it 10pm-7am. I checked on her like 20 times. She slept great the few days we slept in the other room. Now we have moved back into the room with her and she started waking every couple hours again. I think it's me. greensad.gif

We're going top try the crib tonight. Maybe she doesn't like co-sleeping and wants her own space??? I dont know. I feel weird about separation this early but at least she's sharing a room with her brother.
#28 of 31 Old 02-04-2011, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, but I do hold her for afternoon nap. If I put her down I get 30 min and if I hold her, I get 2 hours. 2 hours of being glued to computer is better than nothing. Oh, we'll see if this crib thing works. I doubt it, probably last week was a fluke.
#29 of 31 Old 02-04-2011, 07:52 PM
LZP

Matey, while DH was away on travel, then slept in the guest room for 4 days following his return- he came home with the flu- DD and I both slept SO well... I think our DD needs a bit of space too!  When it's just me and her, I'm not as nervous about her waking; I think I can let her fuss a few minutes and settle herself- like I can just tune it out for a bit.

But I think it also has to do with proximity for her.Tonight, we put her to bed in our bed at 7 and she's already been up 2 times (though once was bc she was genuinely hungry)  When it's just the two of us (me and her), like last week, i think she may have slept from 10PM-3AM a couple nights in a row!!! She likes to know that I am there, but doesnt want to be too close. when I'm really close, she feels that she needs me to get her back to sleep. but when she sleeps on DH's side, just one additional foot of space between us, she seems to be fine to pop up her head, see I'm there, and go back to sleep! 

Last night DH was in bed too, and she was literally glued to me. (partially from the little down-hill that grown ups cause when they lay on a mattress) But I couldnt even roll over so my back was facing her- she would wake up and cry. I think I slept about 45 minutes total. I finally got her to let me roll onto my other side, and she smushed herself against my back so close that I couldnt move! so who knows. this girl is keeping me on my toes. 

Now last night's experience has me nervous to try out the crib. and I'll miss her, too. But I need sleep. and she needs good quality sleep too. 

DH and I were thinking of trying your experiment of sleeping in the guest room- maybe we'll try it tonight when he doesnt have to get up for work in the AM.

I hope last night was a little better for you matey- did you try the crib?!  I totally get you about thinking it's a bit early. I will miss DD too if it turns out that's what's necessary. (but not the lack of sleep...!)

nevermind, that was just today that you said you were trying it tonight. GOOD LUCK!!  sending you good sleep vibes. :) zzzzzzz

Quote:

We tried a trick last week. Left her sleeping in the co-sleeper and we slept in the guest room. She made it 10pm-7am. I checked on her like 20 times. She slept great the few days we slept in the other room. Now we have moved back into the room with her and she started waking every couple hours again. I think it's me. greensad.gif

We're going top try the crib tonight. Maybe she doesn't like co-sleeping and wants her own space??? I dont know. I feel weird about separation this early but at least she's sharing a room with her brother.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#30 of 31 Old 02-05-2011, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

I did try it. I put her down totally awake and she zonked right out without much of a peep. When I checked on her later she had her arms stretched way out to her sides, like she was glad to have the space. it was funny. She woke at 1, then 4, then 5:30. That 5:30-6 time is always the worst, she is up and down. I fell asleep nursing her on the couch and put her back in her bed at 6:30, then she woke for the day at 7:30. It wasn't great, but it was better than it is when she is right there with us. And, I slept better during the sleep times.

I feel like a failure of a co-sleeper. In looking back at the journal I keep on my son, we had a lot of similar issues with him and then when we moved him to the crib at 7 1/2 months, it got way better. I am so easily disturbed. I find myself wondering if I mess up my kids sleep. I am such a light sleeper and maybe they can sense that I am not really resting and it makes them restless.

Anyway, we're doing it again tonight and she had been asleep for about an hour.

LZP - did you try the guest room?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page