Quirks of Motherhood - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-26-2012, 05:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Let's have a thread about the quirks of motherhood. For example, DD just had a big poop and none of it got on the wrap! And it was one of my favorite wraps! If that happens more than once a day I feel like jumping with joy and calling someone to tell them. Only a mother would find that exciting! What is your "only a mother" moment?

Married to my favorite person (together since '01, married since '05), the hapa papa to my queeuty quapa DD, born 10/11.

We baby wear, co-sleep, cloth diaper, don't vax and intend to nurse for a good long time.  

I don't care what you do as long as it works for your family.

#2 of 3 Old 02-27-2012, 01:33 PM

When my little one does a huge dump. I can tell by her expressions and body language and also the smell and sounds that follow. But the best part is that when she is done, she looks up at me and gives me the biggest toothless smile that she can manage. She is 7 weeks old. I just can't help laughing at her behaviour

joy.gif
#3 of 3 Old 02-27-2012, 02:26 PM

DS is down to only crying in the car about 10% of the time we leave. This makes such a big difference in my life and I feel like I can actually make plans to leave the house now. :)

Mama Bear toddler.gif, Papa Bear treehugger.gif and Baby Bear (8/11) coolshine.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page